How To You Beat Your Sarging Reluctance ? Any Tips?

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
sometimes i am quite reluctant to go out sarging ( i have now found a few techniques to counter my reluctance though I ll expand on them later )

in the meantime ,the question is HOW TO YOU PSYCH YOURSELF UP TO GO OUT SARGING ?

ANY TIPS ? ANY IDEAS ?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, recently there's a remedy for reluctance to go out to sarge but nevermind though its cheap and don't mind taking pills.

It's called 'Grow Some Balls' pill, probably available at a pharmacy near you.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe dont frame it as going out "sarging" which is a term that to me sounds kinda creepy. Perhaps just frame it as going out to meet new people and to improve on your current crappy life and i bet you're outcome dependant. Just stop caring about what happens and see everything as a learning curve.

Nothing you read on the internet should motivate you more than yourself.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cliche but just do it man. See a girl you want to talk to, walk up to her & speak. Let dat sh!t rip.

That's the alpha way.

If you want a more safe, nerdy approach here goes...sigh.

Take baby steps. Lower your standards. What I mean is don't just limit yourself to approaching 8s & 9s. Try approaching 6s & 7s. Look for cute girls with flaws & stuff like that. Walk up & approach, if you do it enough you should adapt & become more clever. Some dudes are naturally better at this than others. I'm sure there are some dudes who can say something clever or witty immediately, others have to experience more before they can do it.

Approach at places where you aren't well known & as far away from home as possible. If you approach in a bookstore, library, store(whatever) & you flop..leave immediately. Its likely that every chick in the area heard/saw that pick up attempt. If you have the time, hop from area to area trying it out. Depending on how much balls you have & how durable your ego is, you can level up rapidly.

The main thing is, don't take this too seriously, you're a guy, this crap is supposed to be fun. Its not life or death. Leave that line of thinking for the females.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a sarge buddy. It's the only thing that cured my reluctance. Sometimes you just need to do this with a friend till you build up your confidence (by talking to women) to start doing it on your own.

If I had not gotten a sarge buddy I would not be where I am now. It's what saved me frankly. Search this forum or any other pua forum you can find for a guy in your city. Plenty of guys looking for people to sarge with.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to think of 'sarging' as 'sarging'. Let it not be considered as some kind of work, but pure fun. Don't plan to sarge, just meet and approach the next chick when she crosses path with you unexpectedly.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this is relevant, but you may have some success barriers or ego defence mechanisms holding you back. There's lots on this stuff on RSD or just google it. Coz motivation should be clear, provided you have a sex drive. Often other factors prevent us from taking action.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever happened to your plan of going sarging everyday at the same time? You were giving that as a tip to others to improve their consistancy. I'm guessing you just kinda quit? You made a whole bunch of posts about it.

As others have said, go out with no expectations. Just chat chicks up and whatever happens happens man, you WILL live to see another day lol. Well, unless the big guy just doesn't want you to, but most likely, you will live to see another day!! Stop taking it too serious and enjoy it, and just think, if you approach 30 girls this week, there is a GOOD chance taht at least a few of them will be very interested in you, and the more you keep doing it, the better you will get at it. I already told you this before, but after you get a few hundred approaches in, the "anxiety" dissapears!!! So just keep it up man, try different ways of getting numbers and what not, and even try to game some girls on the spot and ahve them join you for a coffee or soemthing if they seem interested enough. You can try anything.

And as someone else said, the "motivation" should be clear! lol, you're out to have fun and it may turn out for some VERY good times :yes: . But I always had a great time just talking to chicks and joking around and picking them up, never took it TOO seriously to the point where it would ruin my day if I get turned down, because, quite frankly, I was approaching crazy amounts all the time and if you approach 10 girls you are just bound to end up with some digits no matter what. And as your game gets stronger, you'll get better and better, to the point where you're more surprised when you DON'T get a number versus when you do, you just sort of expect it, which also plays in your favor, chicks can see that confidence lol. I can't tell you how many times I just whip out my phone after a convo and just tell her "what's your nubmer" and some of them have this smirk on their face like "aint that ballsy", but you just literally have to EXPECT it, like it's the most natural thing in the world, because IT IS :).

If they even hesitate for a second, just start typing in the area code and telling them out loud "soo, 408 ..." and then wait for the rest of the number, and usually they all follow, so just take the lead, assume you're gonna get her number and if by some crazy chance you don't, no big f*ckign deal!!! Just move on to the next one!!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
actio,

TO SEXYSUAVE

I simply was was interested in knowing how the other guys coped with their approach reluctance

i have my own techniques for fighting my reluctance to walk up to women
it s a numbers game

some women are naturally friends others not

i also make list of what i can bring them humour etc

i approach four women and my job s done

i don t care about being rejected tomorrow is another day

etc

i remind myself of all the above reasons to get going

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
it s like any kin of work ofntimes you don t feel like like doing it you are not in the mood the moment you start doing you got into the swing of things

oftentimes i don t feel like teaching

what i do iS tHis I WRITE DOWN A PLAN OF THE LESSON AND THE JOB S DONE

In the case of sarging i might be even easier as i alwaus use the same script

somtimes i m plagued by S LIKE

maybe there won t be so many hot women at the store today ?
I COUNTER THE OBJECTION THE WAY PSYCHOLGISTS COUNTER THEIR PATIENTS REMARKS

To the first observation i d say " there are bound to be some beautiful chicks sometime and there are "

sarging is unethical

is advertising truly ethical ?

COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGISTS DO IT ALL THE TIME