Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to withdraw attention without looking like you're playing games?

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's say you've been with a girl for a long time, established a comfortable pattern of communications, she calls you daily, say once in the afternoon and maybe once in the evening before bed.

Her interest level starts to fluctuate, not as interested in seeing you as often, not quite as affectionate, but still at the point where it's not a complete write off.

How do you withdraw attention and take a step back, without making it look like you're purposely doing exactly that?

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it. Defending your reasoning is pointless if you have already warned her once

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is played on two levels.

On one level there is Control: worry, strategizing, manipulation, game-playing.

On the other level there is Trust: openness, flexibility, vulnerability, listening.

Your own emotional strength determines what level you can play at.

If the question is: How do I carry out an action on level one, and make it appear as if its coming from level two? If thats the question, I think there is no answer.

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look bro, you're fighting a losing battle. Once she loses interest it is rare she regains it. You need to go ghost. If she hits you up then you acknowledge and use indifference. This most likely won't happen. On to the next!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you found a girlfriend.

Her panties will drop faster than you can say "Wanna fvck?"

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Tell her you found a girlfriend.

Her panties will drop faster than you can say "Wanna fvck?"

I second this. Find a pic of some cute chick online and slam it in your phone for back-up. Fake it till you make it and have some fun with it if you are bored.

Otherwise, just stop contact and go on your merry way without thinking twice about it.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PackDaddy said:
Look bro, you're fighting a losing battle. Once she loses interest it is rare she regains it. You need to go ghost. If she hits you up then you acknowledge and use indifference. This most likely won't happen. On to the next!
I dont believe in this. Its very common for a girls interest to fluctuate in you on a periodic basis...the reasons which are endless.

DrStranglove said:
established a comfortable pattern of communications, she calls you daily, say once in the afternoon and maybe once in the evening before bed.
This is boring. Never get into "set behaviors". Boredom is one of those "endless" reasons I mentioned earlier that could lead to a drop in attraction.

DrStranglove said:
How do you withdraw attention and take a step back, without making it look like you're purposely doing exactly that?
The key to indifference is learning to do it for yourself. For instance....withdrawing your attention. You could either do it to:

1.) Ignore your girlfriend because you feel her losing attraction.

2.) Ignore your girlfriend because you are busy working on a project.

You see the difference? If you feel your girlfriends interest lower....just take a step back and give her space. Contact her less, send fewer texts, etc. THEN take a look at your life and think about what you can improve and hop to it.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my ex use to annoy me I used to tell her I wanted a few days break from her as she was too much for my mind to handle. It worked a treat keeping her in order. The thing is though, I wasn't playing games, she was genuinely pissing me off and I wanted time off.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd call her on it first and if her strange behaviour continues, then you send the indirect subliminal message of withdrawing attention and contact.
And remember, this only works on women who still have feelings for you. If she's already mentally moved on, withdrawing attention will just give her an excuse to physically move on.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Dump her immediately.

Women always behave according to how they feel about you. Once a girl has known you for a while and her interest starts to decline there is nothing you can do about it (nore should you try).

Do you want a woman who likes YOU or a woman who likes who you pretend to be to avoid losing her?

I've probably said this 1000 times in this site but --> Any man who FEARS losing a woman is a faggot.

Your value is always higher than hers so if she doesn't see it she can f*ck off. Spine plates and move on. Its over. A man's only job is to f*ck a woman. She can stick around if she wants, but once you have f*cked her you have nothing else to prove. She either likes you or she doesn't.

Never fight to keep a girl.. its demeaning and beta.