Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to win every objection!

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all had a time in our life that the woman we were gaming was interested in us, but gave an objection like she wasn't sure. Well i'm here to tell you that you can win every argument, every battle, and every objection. This is very powerful stuff i'm about to share with you, this can be used in your personal life, business life, and PUA life. Alright let's talk about objections. Learning this stuff was a big step for me, it works like a charm.

What is an objection?

An objection is when someone doesn't have enough information about the product or person.

Here's an example:
Your so young.

Now how do I counter this objection, you may ask. You don't, you agree with it. YES you agree with it. Your probably thinking how is agreeing with an objection going to help me. Well think about it, you can't really fight with someone that agrees with you. You just need to turn her objection into something positive.

- Your so young
Me - I know, and I have tons of energy too, what if I told you that I could make you feel 10 years younger.

You can use this in business too, and in interviews too.

Your so young
Me - Exactly, i'm young, and i'm ready to take additional courses in order to learn more about the industry. (employers love people that are willing to take courses, and young people are more willing to do that)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying agree with every insult or piece of critisism thrown at you? It would work for some things, but mostly I think it would make you look like you agree that you're flawed.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's just saying reframe the putdown as something positive. in doing so you take over the frame of the interaction and her little "neg" loses its power. your value goes up

this is one of those things they tell you to do if you get asked a job interview question like "what's one of your weaknesses." you reveal a weakness and gradually reframe it as something positive

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
splinterkb said:
So you're saying agree with every insult or piece of critisism thrown at you? It would work for some things, but mostly I think it would make you look like you agree that you're flawed.
An objection is hardly a critisism or insult, and you can always turn your flaws into something positive.

Your so old.
I know, you should see my car. (implying that you have money)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I understand that.. but the example you gave is being told you're too young, as in the context of I would but.. you're so young.. making it a negative (insult or critisism).

If someone says "You're so young", how exactly does that mean they don't know enough about you? It pretty much means that they know your age, and it comes across as a bad thing to them...

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
What do you want me to do write a page full of examples?
What about something broader? Like "you're not really my type...."

Granted, if you get that line, she may not be worth your time, but maybe if it comes early....

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:

Granted, if you get that line, she may not be worth your time, but maybe if it comes early....
Then you obviously need more information, why aren't I your type?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:

When a woman actually says that to your face, more often than not, it's a sh!t test. It's likely that you're not usually the type she's interested in, but there's something about you that makes her rethink her list of guy types. If you're not her type and she has no desire to take it any further, she will just drop & ignore you.

Haven't you heard women say that about guys whom they're crazy about? "He's not actually my type, BUT...."

Just like the example Stephane gave, "You're so young!" - that's the girl's way of negging. Well we do it too, I suppose. I said exactly that to this 18 y-o the other night, before I #-closed her. She's living with her parents, and had to leave early that night, so I jokingly told her that wow, I forgot that you're so young, you're still a baby living with mummy & daddy. She laughed & punched me in the arm, stuck her tongue out and went "Hah! I'm a big girl!" Ms "Big Girl" gave me some IOI earlier but at that moment, I could see it sparkle in her eyes. I'm not usually her type either. She often goes for skinny goth metrosexuals. I'm hairy muscle jazzman. :D

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
give some more examples please