Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to use 48 laws of power on this guy and general advice?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've got a cousin:

The cousin:

1) I lost my mom when I was young and he laughed when he's dad said to my dad "do you see your wife's ghost at night".
2) At a sports match somebody said I'm going to graduate with a good degree and he got angry and told me to "give his jacket to his dad".
3) At a practice session he said "I'm useless to others".
4) He started looking at me and laughing to others outside the practice session.
5) He said during the sports game sarcastically "I've finally started talking".
6) He said to others "I don't talk" loudly and rudely.
7) He cut me out and ignored me when I came to his house to visit his parents in October.
8) Did the same thing in November.
9) Last three Christmas parties in 2015, 2016 and 2017 he acknowledge others but ignored me quite ruthlessly. 10) At a party he acted big towards me and told a lie.
11) called me and his brother prats.
12) hasn't bothered to acknowledge me properly for the last 3.5 years.
13) behind my back he says sarcastic things.

He neglect me at parties etc He acts like I'm not there however he's trying to do it to undermine me. So how can I make them pissed off?

Today at a party he just ignored me and said to my other cousin "how's work" in front of me.

He also talked about his work and how at his office.

So he wants to be superior to me, he wants to undermine me. He is a bit of a bully. But he knows I will be self employed, earn more and he won't.

How can I make him squirm? What laws in the 48 laws of power is relevant.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've got a cousin:

The cousin:

1) I lost my mom when I was young and he laughed when he's dad said to my dad "do you see your wife's ghost at night".
2) At a sports match somebody said I'm going to graduate with a good degree and he got angry and told me to "give his jacket to his dad".
4) He started looking at me and laughing to others outside the practice session.
7) He cut me out and ignored me when I came to his house to visit his parents in October.
9) Last three Christmas parties in 2015, 2016 and 2017 he acknowledge others but ignored me quite ruthlessly. 10) At a party he acted big towards me and told a lie.

He neglect me at parties etc He acts like I'm not there however he's trying to do it to undermine me. So how can I make them pissed off?

Today at a party he just ignored me and said to my other cousin "how's work" in front of me.

So he wants to be superior to me, he wants to undermine me. He is a bit of a bully. But he knows I will be self employed, earn more and he won't.

Wrong sub forum.

Man its your 3rd thread about family members

I think after a while you got to ask yourself if its you the problem.

If not i think you realy have a **** up family, you should get away from them asap

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong sub forum.

Man its your 3rd thread about family members

I think after a while you got to ask yourself if its you the problem.

If not i think you realy have a **** up family, you should get away from them asap
It's true but he's also influencing girls around me.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true but he's also influencing girls around me.
Ok here what i would do

If i were you id start working on myself and trying to devlope more self confidence.
Read about how to be more alpha, then i neg/undermine him in a subtle way.

I think you lack confidence, also when occasion call for it be more confrontational.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He will never acknowledge me but then again he knows I'll do better then him.

I am different so that could be taken into equation too.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! It sounds like you two are married!
Does he pay your bills?
Does he buy you groceries?
Does he offer to pay for gas in your vehicle?

That guy is definitely toxic. You don't need people like that in your life.
They don't add any value.
Constant negativity will affect your mood & behavior.
All he wants is power & attention. Quit giving it to him.
Or you can give him a taste of his own medicine.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Not everybody may roll this way l. But with me when I find out people are talking smack about me verbally or online they get a CEASE and DESIST letter via certified US mail. I don’t play games and if you fvck with my reputation be ready for a legal war and u better get a good lawyer. I’ve never had to send one of these to a family member but I have other people. Once this cvnt was talking shvt about me and it was getting all over town. A small town where she was established and I was the new guy in town. But I went after her. After the letter she didn’t stop so I did follow through and sue her over it, and I won. She was so upset and embarrassed that she actually moved out of town. Couldn’t take the shame of loosing. Here is a sample of a letter like this

https://eforms.com/cease-and-desist/defamation-slander/

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everybody may roll this way l. But with me when I find out people are talking smack about me verbally or online they get a CEASE and DESIST letter via certified US mail. I don’t play games and if you fvck with my reputation be ready for a legal war and u better get a good lawyer. I’ve never had to send one of these to a family member but I have other people. Once this cvnt was talking shvt about me and it was getting all over town. A small town where she was established and I was the new guy in town. But I went after her. After the letter she didn’t stop so I did follow through and sue her over it, and I won. She was so upset and embarrassed that she actually moved out of town. Couldn’t take the shame of loosing. Here is a sample of a letter like this

https://eforms.com/cease-and-desist/defamation-slander/
I dont think this apply to his situation.
Feels like jumping from throwing rocks to nuclear war

logicallefty

Reaction score
I dont think this apply to his situation.
Feels like jumping from throwing rocks to nuclear war
Or the predator (cousin) underestimating the prey (him). Maybe the cousin will choose to throw rocks at somebody else next time. That’s the point.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the situation the best so read the book and see if any of the laws rings the bell. If any law apply then use it then describe results on the forum.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your clawless and unarmed and asking how to take on a predator. Acccept that you are a long way from able to friend or Smack Down this guy. And start building skills. Take an improv class. Go to meetups and do a bit of social sparring.

As for the present talk up this guy and be his new best friend forever. And then gently tease him a bit with agree and amplify. If this ape starts talking about football say yeah Tom Brady Rings him up to get his plays sorted out. Etc. And anytime he tries to call you out so just joking man sorry bro you know there's a lot of love etc.

Try and depersonalise this in your own head and just make it another opportunity to learn the game.

Unfortunately the world is full of morons like this and you're going to have to learn how to deal.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So I've got a cousin:

The cousin:

Only point No.1 deserves any attention. If I were you I'd bring him aside, there and then ask him, if he's trying to disrespect my dead mother.

The rest is only important if you're a sensitive motherfvcker.