how to turn her on?

Bullszeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a female friend of mine said that no guy can turn her on.I want to prove her wrong but im not sure what to do.Touching any part of her body is fine,but how do i actually do it?Thanks.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
lol. Flirt a bit. Tease her (soft or hard neg is teasing), touch her, maybe tickle. Or try this, tell her you used to wrestle and that you think she could never win.

Get her into a good mood, and kino. Alcohol helps.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you trying to prove? Are you that insecure? Jesus Christ.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you try to do this if you aren't some sort of expert on it or something?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to prove anything. All you say is:
"Pfft! All the girls I was with I was able to make them squirt across my bedroom. Sux to be you!"

And you change the subject. She's trying to work you up because she Friend Zoned you and is waiting for a chance to shoot you down.

It's what they do for fun, don't comply.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
She is doing this for attention, and your clearly giving to her Vladpatton is right. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO HER. "thats sucks for you, you might as well turn lesbian b/c I would be your only shot at multiple cumming squirting orgasms but the facts are you have no shot with me....so ya note to self HB is now a lesbian."

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of the fellas, you got nothing to prove to her. You should just say "sucks to be you" or "then there must be something wrong with you, you should pay the doc a visit".

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's giving signals. Turn up to hers with a bottle of booze and escalate!