Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Turn Down Opportunities to Hang Out Without Coming Off Like A Prick?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious. I've had four years of college to realize that when it comes to picking friends, you have to choose them carefully. How do you turn down a request to hang out from a guy you think might be a little "too cool" for you? Working out and grabbing a bite to eat is okay but I'm not really down with any other random escapades, like sarging for chicks. That was never really my style. By the way, we are both straight.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
if your mindset is "he's too cool for me" then you are a chump with issues

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah why the hell would you think of a guy as cooler than you or too good for you?

you'll never become even close to as cool as this guy if you think of yourself as lower like that.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason I put the phrase "too cool" in quotations. I just don't think this is type of person I want to be hanging out with on the regular. I guess I have this tendency to think he might act differently in a social environment where beer and women are involved. He's really cool, nice, and intelligent, but as far as kicking it, I think I'll pass for now. It has taken me a while to get over some personal insecurities but I'm happy with who I am for the time being. I just don't want anything to interfere with that right now.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey... if you don't like the kid, don't be his friend, but if you do like him... whats stopping you? lol

coolness has little to do with friendship, and most often cool kids bring the most benefits to yourself.. like you get to meet all of their friends and you can hang out with even more people and you increase the availability of different kids to chill with.