Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to turn down chicks?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SupAll..........

So I've found myself attracting more chicks into my life... that I necessarily don't want. Running into chicks from my past, pretty much. Girls I used to go to High School with, friends of friends, etc.

Anyways... they all ask for my number, and try to pretty much sarge me... to kick it. Coolcool... I'm down for that. Just as friends, social proof, and good times in new situations. But I don't want to mislead them, and know that they might have sexual interest.

Was wondering if and when you guys lay the truth down... or how you avoid such unwanted situations, before they happen? How do you all handle such scenarios? And what was the outcome?

SuaveOn'

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kinda in your situation.

All i did though was talk about a particular sexual experience i was having with this tremendously amazing girl.

I cant quit remember what i said but it was how well me and this girl were flowing.

But what ever i said, i gave out the message that i want nothing but to just be chill with the person. Not only that, i didnt give the message that im taken or have oneitis, but that im out of their league.

Anyways dont stress your point tooo much or else it will go off wrong.

Body language works well.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
leagues

I have the same problem currently... I recently grew hair.. and for some reason it works wonders.... sh!t, i don't even need to shave anymore... this has been happening to me alot lately too though!! if you guys are on facebook.com you know what im talking about man... these broads are coming through the woodwork! its easy to not talk to them on facebook...

just think about what chicks do when they're not interested... brush people off, give'm the formalities, give'm a socially acceptable interaction and then cut it off, tell em your busy, dont give'm eye contact, don't use kino, don't even smile! they'll get the hint, once they do and stop acting like infatuated little girls, if they're cool, you can be cool with them and they should stop trying - if they're smart - or worth knowing... THIS SHOULD PREVENT THEM FROM ASKING FOR YOUR NUMBER... don't be NICE! and definetely don't run c/f game! be formal!.

thats my 10 cents...

sometimes it pays to cater to them though.. if its some hot broads ugly friend and she can tell that your not being a complete ass even though you're clearly not interested.. i have a big problem with being way to REAL and not putting on the "gentlemen" show i really should be..

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be fvcking honest and tell em you don't want to get involved with them, it is that easy. :cuss:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do as the Pook does.

Tell them in ******** that you're not interested.

"I think we should just be friends"

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me alot, most girl won't ask u out because their waiting on u to do it, so just don't. and if they do JUST SAY NO

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word... good advice all.

I guess my situation was concerning my old social ties to some of these chicks, and how it would effect other connections. But all is fair, in just keeping it straight up, whether indirectly or directly.

Cheers'

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always direct them my way, I'm not beyond accepting a few hand me downs ;)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the good things about being a dude is that if you don't want to hang out with a girl, all you have to do is... NOTHING!

Just don't show any interest. Be distant and unresponsive to conversation. Never agree to make plans with her. Don't act excited to see her. She'll get the idea pretty quickly.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're like a sister to me..."

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have some fun with it!

Many of the gurus out there have some funny lines for LJBFing girls.

Phone convo:
Girl: "Hey Resi, what've you been up to lately?"
Me: "Hey girl.. nada mucho. Hey listen, my date is in the bathroom right now so I'm a little tied up, but it was really nice hearing from you. We should catch up sometime (but never answer another call until she gets the hint)" :crackup:

or

Text/SMS convo:
Girl: "Hey Resi, I wanted to just say hi and c how you're doing. Ttyl? K. Bye."
Me: "I'm doing awesome, thanks! Man.. I can't understand you girls. Maybe you can help me out with something. I've been seeing this platinum blond with tall legs recently and her sister has a huge thing for me and... blah blah"

Cruel? Maybe... :p

but at least you can NOW have some fun after being told ******** and getting the LBJF for years and years in the AFC days when they stringed you along making you believe you had a chance while they ate up your attention. :whistle:

Lastly, another one that turns em' off fast, is calling them everyday telling them that they're in your every waking thoughts and that you love them to pieces. :flowers:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... jokes!
I like those. Def. have to flex'em down the line somewhere.
-At least for sh!ts and giggles, in the game.