Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to turn an ex girlfriend into a plate?

Dradventure

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an ex-girlfriend that I would like to turn into another plate to spin. We broke up awhile back and I started a relationship with someone new. I do not want a committed relationship with her again , but I do like to spin plates.

The ex-girlfriend reaches out to me about 95% of the time and always tries to find an excuse to call me or ask my advice. She recently loaded me up with birthday presents and had asked if I wanted to hang out for my birthday. I declined because I already made plans. Within the last few months she has sent me videos of her playing with herself. However, she still acts hesitant to hook up when I make the attempt.

Has anyone ever turned a long-time ex into a plate to spin ? If so how did you go about it ? Any other thoughts or ideas ?

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Call her and tell her to come over to your house, then fvck her, that's it.

Of she rejects your advances then forget about her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 'recycled' many ex girlfriends. As long as you held the cards (or most) it's not difficult.
Looking back, I'm not proud of what I did.
Either, I played the "I'm just not sure what I'm looking for" card
or
Accepted their 'agreement' to a consensual "no strings attached" situation (knowing full well that I was exploiting the situation).

Either way, it's not really kind or nice, but seeing as though I've done this countless times in my earlier days, I'm not one that's in a position to judge.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All exes look for your validation in some form, that's very important to them.
You don't want to become a validator/orbiter/friend, you want to become the lover. Which is something you can only be from a position of power. A position of power is when she is initiating and running after you begging to come back/hookup.

Sending you videos of herself while still being hesitant to hook up tells me she's just looking for your validation. She wants your attention but doesn't want anything romantically with you. In essence, playing with her food.
You give the women in your life attention according to the amount of s3x they give you. Become scarce, hang up calls, be slow returning back to her, stay busy, put her at the bottom of the list of your priorities. Don't even talk about hooking up, seem like you've other better options.
We want what we can't have or something that's just out of reach.
Pretty soon she'll start to pursue after your attention even more and become more s3xual in her advances. Don't give in like an eager boy, keep her imagination going by getting her mind spinning on what could happen IF this and that scenario, let her imagine it without experiencing it. Let her engage with her feelings and imagination. When she's sending another video playing with herself. Say "hmm you do seem kind of wet, what do you think would happen if i was lieing naked next to you right now?" Let her mind entertain it. Keep this going for a while until she comes begging for it.

Ask yourself why you really want to turn your ex into a plate when there are millions of (easier) fish in the sea, could it be that you're looking to feel validated by her since she broke up with you?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all this and the only question I have is why?

far easier and simple to get a new woman

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually ends up in some form of drama and their feelings get hurt especially if they cared for you and you ended it. Its like a wound that struggles to heal.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to make an ex a plate... we sex'd, we vacation'd...
she didnt want to be a plate, she wanted all of me or none of me.
"Marry me" she said, with all of her love and conviction.

My selfish standards and actions said I really did'nt want her even though she loves me and would until the day I die.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have an ex-girlfriend that I would like to turn into another plate to spin. We broke up awhile back and I started a relationship with someone new. I do not want a committed relationship with her again , but I do like to spin plates.

The ex-girlfriend reaches out to me about 95% of the time and always tries to find an excuse to call me or ask my advice. She recently loaded me up with birthday presents and had asked if I wanted to hang out for my birthday. I declined because I already made plans. Within the last few months she has sent me videos of her playing with herself. However, she still acts hesitant to hook up when I make the attempt.

Has anyone ever turned a long-time ex into a plate to spin ? If so how did you go about it ? Any other thoughts or ideas ?
Don't bring garbage back into your home once you take it to the curb. You are just asking for trouble.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bring garbage back into your home once you take it to the curb. You are just asking for trouble.
I think it depends on what kind of relationship it was. If it just was a girlfriend for some month and you dumped her or a girl you never had strong feelings for it could work without any trouble.
If its your crazy ex who dumped you, your Oneitis girl. The girl you chased and you was her cuck or something like that, thats another story. In that case she could use Sex to get you on the hook again and that would hurt.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think it depends on what kind of relationship it was. If it just was a girlfriend for some month and you dumped her or a girl you never had strong feelings for it could work without any trouble.
If its your crazy ex who dumped you, your Oneitis girl. The girl you chased and you was her cuck or something like that, thats another story. In that case she could use Sex to get you on the hook again and that would hurt.
I stand by my post.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Nope.

I’ve been more a serial monogamist in my life and only spun plates for short periods (=<6mths at a time) while looking for the next ltr.... Also voluntarily celibate for certain periods of intense focus.... Also incel for an embarrassing period of 5yrs when in a sexless ltr <- peak of blue pill programming as I allowed myself to be unconsciously manipulated.

Lot’s of opportunity, never married, no kids. Practiced screening with partners, ejaculatory control and Billings method to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

I’ve had ~8 ltr’s. Most in the 1-3yr range, a couple in the 7-10yr range. Mostly exclusive, a handful poly. About half wanted babies.

Once it’s done it’s done.

It creates a stronger frame for the next and builds upon what came before.

Firmness and authority comes at the sacrifice of being wishy-washy.

You either talk that there are more fish in the sea or you demonstrate it with your actions.

Keeping an ex as a plate does not serve you or her in healing and getting on with your own lives.

All ex’s came back after realizing what they had.

It was my responsibility though in being lazy of being the man that aroused and attracted her as I unconsciously succumbed to beta male social conditioning in the ltr.

Even in my maturity there is more deprogramming to do.

Last edited:

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an expert at this!!! This is how it goes:

1) you go no contact.
2) During this time you take the thought of never talking to her again and building yourself up (gym, hanging out with friends, having fun with other girls, etc)
3) when she gets in touch with you, take a while to reply and act indifferent. Then make a definite plan with her for her to come over. Alternatively you can try to booty call her in the evening.
4) Next thing you know she’s manipulated you back into the relationship and all that growth that you’d done goes down the drain.
5) the exact same problems that occurred the previous times occur again then you have another break up.
6) So you’ll go onto so suave and ask how to get her as a plate because you forgot how you did it last time. Lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why? I would like to know your reasoning. Maybe i will change my mind.
Simple. There was a reason why you two didn't work out. Near 100% chance it will still be there. Plus, it looks weak taking her back. It shows to the female that you had no other options. Don't do it. You will regret it in the end. There are a few rules you must follow with ladies in order to be successful. 1, don't chase. 2, don't take back once either one of you ended the relations.