"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to treat unfriendly-*****y girls

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
There is this somewhat hot girl at work who works in the Bar/Restaurant ( I work in the Hotel).

Now, I consider myself a friendly guy and will be nice to anyone. What I noticed with this chick:

I always had to be the one to say hello first,,,,and would use her name as well. She would never use my name when saying hello back. On numerous occassions I would say something after the hello to try and start a conversation. Alls I would get are one word responses or nothing at all. The corker is, this chick is pretty much friendly with everyone...even the 16-17 year old guys in Housekeeping.

I have no tolerance for *****y, unfriendly girls. I get the impression this chick thinks she is too good to talk to me. Whenever I now pass by the chick....I make like I do not see her or turn my head the other way and say nothing.

I cannot figure chicks out and I never will. That whole thing about ignoring them is a bunch of BULL!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
stop being friendly.
start being callous and insulting, but in a suave way.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I am just saying.....I tried with this girl,,,it is not like I was never friendly from the get go. If she does not wish to be involved in my conversation....that F-HER
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I had just the same experience recently with this chick in college. She's friends with some of the people I hang out with and would always ignore me when I talk to her or make an occasional rude comment. Anyway, one day I basically told her off when she said something rude and she instantly shut up. Then a couple days later she started talking with me and we had a great conversation! She was friendly and we talked for roughly an hour about many different things.
Maybe next time you see her say something in a serious way like,"you have some black stuff on your face," or make a comment about her appearance that isn't neccessarily mean, just to knock her off her pedastal. Don't flat out diss her though! Act very casual while you do it, and don't stand around trying to talk with her, just move along. In a day or two she might see you and try to talk or smile, then you can respond, just be very aloof and casual about it. Work your way up from there.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by blitzin'
I had just the same experience recently with this chick in college. She's friends with some of the people I hang out with and would always ignore me when I talk to her or make an occasional rude comment. Anyway, one day I basically told her off when she said something rude and she instantly shut up. Then a couple days later she started talking with me and we had a great conversation! She was friendly and we talked for roughly an hour about many different things.
Maybe next time you see her say something in a serious way like,"you have some black stuff on your face," or make a comment about her appearance that isn't neccessarily mean, just to knock her off her pedastal. Don't flat out diss her though! Act very casual while you do it, and don't stand around trying to talk with her, just move along. In a day or two she might see you and try to talk or smile, then you can respond, just be very aloof and casual about it. Work your way up from there.

What was her reason for being unfriendly to you in the first place?
 

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
mahon,

are you a bellhop??

I thought you were in finance or something.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
She had no reason, we hardly knew eachother. She was just very disrespectful and rude in general. Now she's acting friendly. I think it was probably her immaturity and that she has the I'm a little princess mentallity, that a guy needs to worship the ground she walks on bs. I used to be casually polite, then I finally had enough of her sh1t and told her off. I showed her she can't treat me like that, and now she acts all friendly and talkative with me. I wrote about this in a discussion, "how to deal with younger women".
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
mahon,

are you a bellhop??

I thought you were in finance or something.
Yes I am....it is a long story though.

I am trying to get into Grad School in either Jersey, Boston or D.C area for January '05...I am just waiting for my responses.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
a nice big juicy neg hit would go down well here.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you because she feel she no need too, that's a good reason not to talk to her.

Has she got any reason to think she is superior?
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you because she feel she no need too, that's a good reason not to talk to her.

Has she got any reason to think she is superior?
No, She is not better looking than me..if that is what you are implying.

Here is what I think she thinks:

She does not realize she was coming off as unfriendly and now thinks I am the ******* and the unfriendly one, so now she is even more *****y.
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
I get the impression this chick thinks she is too good to talk to me.

Here is what I think she thinks:

She does not realize she was coming off as unfriendly and now thinks I am the ******* and the unfriendly one, so now she is even more *****y.


=============
I think you are giving yourself that impression, therefore it becomes your problem.
Obviously she made an impression and you don't want to be blown off.
Hoe's like these actually have sh1t in their heads and nothing really to offer so why don't you really ignore her. Erase her from your memory and move on.
 
Top