Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to treat a girl with a BF?

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i hung out with once and have been talking to on and off with got a BF, a guy who she was kinda dating beforehand but now it's official. I don't want to be her girlfriend, listening to her BF problems and all that but at the same time I don't think it's a good idea to cut contact. What if they break up in 4 months and there's another opportunity...but I never kept things going with her? Then all of a sudden I start talking to her, that would kinda make my intentions obvious.

Should I just keep casual contact with her but at the same time making sure not to fall in the friends zone?

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
This girl i hung out with once and have been talking to on and off with got a BF, a guy who she was kinda dating beforehand but now it's official. I don't want to be her girlfriend, listening to her BF problems and all that but at the same time I don't think it's a good idea to cut contact. What if they break up in 4 months and there's another opportunity...but I never kept things going with her? Then all of a sudden I start talking to her, that would kinda make my intentions obvious.

Should I just keep casual contact with her but at the same time making sure not to fall in the friends zone?
Keep in contact. Stay out of the friends zone.

The most important thing is to use what hes doing against him. For instance: If she says "my bf is so jealous"...then you say "I hate it when people get jealous its such a turn off".

Only a matter of time.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you simply don't care about the fact that she has a boyfriend. You treat her like any other girl you are tying to fuuck. You don't give a rats ass about her boyfriend.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation and alcohol. You're 21. You should know this already.

In your world, her boyfriend doesn't exist. Show her your world.

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too available.

Don't ever put her boyfriend down.

Don't let her whine to you about her boyfriend for any length of time. (that is what her girlfriends are for)

Always make it a fun time when she is with you.

Date other women.

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:

Move on. I smell oneitis and I think you're already friend zoned. She just picked him over you, what does that tell you about her interest in you? Also, if you were playing your cards right and were spinning your plates, this wouldn't even be a big deal.

IF she breaks up with him in a few months and comes looking for you, so be it. But right now, it's not your problem, and you shouldn't be thinking **** like "she might break up, I want a shot." I mean you're essentially qualifying yourself as her backup plan and showing that you're willing to wait on one girl who isn't even dating you.

You could also do all of that boyfriend destroyer stuff, but to me, that stuff is still pretty AFC. It's all mind games and manipulation and essentially focusing your energies on one girl who doesn't even have a high interest in you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hover around someone else's relationship like a parasite dude.

Its just wasting your time when you could be focusing your energies on getting single chicks without any hassle.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:

Why would you worry about your intentions being obvious? She should already know you are interested. If you haven't made obvious, you needed to do that.

Why didn't you make your move before?