Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to transition to dating?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive been seeing this one girl for a while month or so, and we been hanging out going on dates, having lots of sex. but for all intents and purposes i don't refer to her as my "gf" and she dosent refer to me as her "bf" she keeps hinting she wants a relationship and whatnot, but she hasn't brought up us being exclusive.

Everything to me is hinting shes really into me and i keep getting hints from friends of hers that she is "going head over heels for me" as they say without me asking, she is someone that meets up to my standards and ive even been testing her a little bit to make sure shes worthy, and I think i might want to consider a relationship with her.

Is this something I bring up with her? such as "where do you see us?" or "what is us?" or is their a way I get her to bring it up?

Im newer at the "dateing" thing only had 1 real gf before. I usually just stick to the fb or the random hookups.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her what she wants to happen, and she'll probably say she doesnt mind etc. Which is a terrible, and less than encouraging response but just start that conversation, and it'll all take its course.

The difficulties start when you're in the relationship, dont change you're behavior and as one poster said to me (I cant remember which one).....

Remember you're a DJ!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
Everything to me is hinting shes really into me and i keep getting hints from friends of hers that she is "going head over heels for me" as they say without me asking, she is someone that meets up to my standards and ive even been testing her a little bit to make sure shes worthy, and I think i might want to consider a relationship with her.
It's only been a month and you want to get tied down to someone that you, in your own words:

THINK you MIGHT want to CONSIDER a relationship with her.

These three words that I Caps-ed are three words that convey DOUBT. You're not SURE that you want to be in a relationship with her and you know what... you have every right to NOT be sure that you want to be in a relationship with her, because it's been so little time.

Is this something I bring up with her? such as "where do you see us?" or "what is us?" or is their a way I get her to bring it up?

Im newer at the "dateing" thing only had 1 real gf before. I usually just stick to the fb or the random hookups.
Since you are new, let me tell you something... right now, as it stands, you are doing it right. Don't bring it up... don't try to mastermind a way to have her bring it up.

Just keep doing what you're doing until she eventually brings it up herself... don't be so desperate to launch yourself into an LTR after only a month into it.

Just be the cool Bryce, not LTR-Bryce yet.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet thanks guys, i usually just try to play it cool and am, but then i start to overthink things and screw myself over, so thanks for letting me know im still on the right path!