"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to transition from out-> in apartment?

SackOfFlesh

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Age
25
Looking for plausible deniability recommendations.
I'm thinking maybe I should buy some wine or some **** as an excuse to go back to my apartment. I have said I gotta show you the view from the roof of my building and something about teaching me how to dance (I'm an American in Medellín right now, all the girls love dancing here and when I say I can't dance because I have 'gringo blood' they always say I gotta teach you or we gotta dance together). Of all the times we have came back 'to dance', we have never got to the dancing part ;).
Honestly both of these kind of seem like ****ty excuses. I know if the girl is really into you it doesn't matter, and a lot of the time I am just straight up and ask if they want to come back to my place, but I would like to set something up. Ideally what I am looking for is a fun way to continue the date, something that is location-specific at my apartment (ex: I gotta show you X, I have X at my apartment, etc etc idk) , but it needs to be something non-sexual. Once I have a girl in my apartment there are absolutely no problems whatsoever, but a lot of girls have resistance to actually getting there. They don't want to seem like a slut, they don't like how guys only want sex, etc, and straight up asking someone to your apartment without an actual reason just proves these suspicions to them. I have realized that they just need an excuse to kind of justify to themselves 'Oh I just went to do X and the sex just happened, I wasn't expecting it' even though in reality we both know what's going down. Any ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top