Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tie a du-rag?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap guys...

okay. you fold it in a triangle, basically putting end with the other.

Then you put the triangle over your head, with the LONG part being on your forehead and wrap the ends to where they meet around in the back.

If you do it right, you will have 3 parts meet in the same place at the back of your head.. don't worry aobut the top part yet, just tie a knot with the two ends one from the left and the other from the right, and what I used to do is just tuck the top part under and your done.. shouldn't take you 20 seconds in all

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do it the other way... wrap the long end around back first

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was in high school, I had braids down to my sholders, so a du rag was an extremely intrical part of my wardrobe, as nothing is worse than going to sleep and waking up with fuzzy braids that you have to spend an hour/hour and a half to take out

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
You guys look like old Russian women with those things on your head!:crackup: (total E-toughness...I'd get my a$$ kicked if I said that in real life)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i've "grown up" since, that was 7 years ago. you wouldn't catch me dead with a du rag on my head now

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
For the helmet, women. Looks cooler, protects neck form sun burn, and helmet from sweat stinch.

I want that put a slug in your ass look for when I hit the road on my bike.