Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Tell She's Not Interested In You

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not smile at you and doesn't find anything you say to be
funny.

She does not make any eye contact with you. She's always looking away
or down when she talks to you. Also, she may be constantly looking at
other guys.

Her entire conversation focuses on herself and she asks nothing about
you. She shows no interest in getting to know you.

She is very silent and says very little to you. Her responses to your
questions are mostly, "yes," "no," and "I don't know."

You feel no chemistry towards her and you can sense that she feels the
same way.

*This tip was brought to you by another site. Any disagreements should be told to somebody that cares.

Gator Ash

Don Juan
Reaction score
A very subtle way to gauge interest is to ask a woman "How are you?" Non-interested women tend to reply with "Fine.", which is the socially acceptable answer, in an unemotional tone. Women with interest will tend to reply with "Good." in a more emotional, drawn out, uncertain, slightly strained tone of voice.

mike darookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
surfboard, I agree and disagree, I have hooked up with girls with the above mentioned
statements. If a girl is nevrous around you
(because she likes you)It can mask the fact that she likes you -she'll act kind weird.

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mike darookie,

I agree with you. Especially the shy and young ones. This is what makes this game so fun. Different rules for different girls.

DJRAZR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK

Say she does the opposite of what you said, being signs she is not interested. Doing the opposite shows she is interested but what if

she doesnt return your calls. she'll tell you in person, that she recieved your messages.

then she's a PLAYER

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gator Ash,did you say asking a woman "How are you?" and she replied "fine" means she is not interested in you.I dont quite understand,everybody can use the word fine and what is so special that is could gauge a woman's interest level?If you think she replies in another way such as "good" means she is interested,tell me what if different women use different words.How are you going to gauge them if that's the case?

-----------------------
My techniques and skills are learnt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women,and if I can do it,why not you!Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will shower you like rain!

[This message has been edited by IntermediateDonJuaner (edited 03-05-2001).]