Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to tell if your attractive literally?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion looks I'm a solid 6/10 I'm 5'10 have a solid athletic build. dress well and have a good laidback personality. but the only girls that seem to usually go for me are the unattractive bigger girls. does this mean I am also unattractive? should I lower my standards?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Pure looks don't rate as high for women, as it does for men. Looks are still important, but more towards deportment, posture, movement. Clothing, physique and style as you mentioned as well.

Hard to say without more info about what's going on, but I myself wouldn't date someone that I didn't have some attraction for at least. Been and done that before - wasn't really worthwhile imo.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah of course. like I said in my opinion I'm an all around decent looking guy/ carry myself with confidence and class. Atleast I think so. why are only uglier woman hitting on me?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy to tell if you attractive.

You are attractive when you attract.

Attractive = adjective of "attract" = to attract

Here how you "attract":
1) Personnality
2) Look
3) Value
4) Attitude
5) Intellectual

Work these 5.. you will attract

Attraction works on people who have the "same attractive feature/seeking" as you.

Hence the whole "DJ life improvement", be the better version.

Women will mirror you at subconscious level that will drive their reaction

Guys will mirror you in more direct manners.

Aristotle circle of association "proximeum".. you are the sum of your promixity cycle (cause the closer it is to you the closer)

"You can tell a man personality by the woman he marries" - Kirk Douglas (actor)

I know i am attractive, I attract girls (they come to me more), guys seems open to invite me Togo out/or answer me... now do i attract what is "right for me" to be seen.

Attractive doesnt mean quality.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're being approached at all then you are by definition, attractive.

I experience this all the time. I'll go out to bars and women will approach and offer to go home with me but they're almost always 6's and 7's. My theory is that these women don't get approached very often except from the lowest of status men and that in this day and age of "you go, girl" they take matters into their own hands and make the effort.

I don't think that 8's and 9's have to do this at all. Men come to them.

Now, maybe male 8's and 9's get approached by female 8's and 9's all the time but I don't know what that's like. I'm handsome but short (5'-7") and probably a maximum 7 or 7.5, maybe an 8 on my best day.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're being approached at all then you are by definition, attractive.

I experience this all the time. I'll go out to bars and women will approach and offer to go home with me but they're almost always 6's and 7's. My theory is that these women don't get approached very often except from the lowest of status men and that in this day and age of "you go, girl" they take matters into their own hands and make the effort.

I don't think that 8's and 9's have to do this at all. Men come to them.

Now, maybe male 8's and 9's get approached by female 8's and 9's all the time but I don't know what that's like. I'm handsome but short (5'-7") and probably a maximum 7 or 7.5, maybe an 8 on my best day.
I remember a 10HB girl (6pack, dd, round ass, tanned, green eyed) who was dating a 6.4 feet (huge tall, 300 pounds overweight)... he was teddy bear looking... She mentionned... she was the one who approached him... The guy could be a cute 6hb, been with the 10HB for 10 years now.. they were 20 when started dating... and she made the first move.

A lot of out HB have this ''you have to approach me'' but they never get approached... because guys are intimitaded.

It can be easier dating a 10HB than a 6HB lol.

However, the social media attention giving does change some spectrum... there is no universal law in dating.

If you are attractive, you will get approached...
The higher HB or on pedestal the person is put... the more courage it takes

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh I see. I just wish more 7/10 on up would approach me because as of now it's literally 4/10. I feel like usually the more attractive the girl the better her social skills are so she can basically hide her flirting better with you when talking. then just be so open with it like more unattractive woman. the other day this super cute chick in this haircut place made conversation with me for no reason basically. I took it as her just being talkative but then I really thought about it and in my opinion it was her flirting with me but in just a more "classy manner" if you will? I could be totally wrong though lol

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You might not be making enough MONEY.

My hottie count went through the roof when I started doing really well financially. A big part of it has to do with the fact that HOT women hang out in places poor people generally don't. As f*cked up as that sounds.

The exception is college towns if you're still looking for the 18-22 range. But for post-college age, MONEY matters a lot. At least if you want to experience consistent and reliable pull over just getting lucky here and there.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do ok financially. im not a baller by any means and I drive a modest truck. im.not looking for a 10/10 but a cute girl.who isn't ALL about money I mean personality means something also right?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a 10HB girl (6pack, dd, round ass, tanned, green eyed) who was dating a 6.4 feet (huge tall, 300 pounds overweight)... he was teddy bear looking... She mentionned... she was the one who approached him... The guy could be a cute 6hb, been with the 10HB for 10 years now.. they were 20 when started dating... and she made the first move.

A lot of out HB have this ''you have to approach me'' but they never get approached... because guys are intimitaded.

It can be easier dating a 10HB than a 6HB lol.

However, the social media attention giving does change some spectrum... there is no universal law in dating.

If you are attractive, you will get approached...
The higher HB or on pedestal the person is put... the more courage it takes
A lot can happen in 10 years. The roles may have been reversed in that he was a 10 and she was a 6 originally but then they just kinda swapped in terms of looks because you know, 10 years and all.....
remember, the problem is not that we aim too high and fail. its that we aim too low and succeed
Genius quote right there. Perfectly describes the issue in society lol
I do ok financially. im not a baller by any means and I drive a modest truck. im.not looking for a 10/10 but a cute girl.who isn't ALL about money I mean personality means something also right?
If I had a strong enough mindset and an arousing enough vibe, I can fvck anyone’s woman. The same goes for you, and any other guy out there. I had married mothers in their late 40s to early 50s flirt with me before at this volunteer event for the team I’m on. Like I practice with your son lady, what you tryna do? (She was a 5 so not touching her lol) But yeah, regardless of what a lot of people here have been saying, money is NOT everything.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You might not be making enough MONEY.

My hottie count went through the roof when I started doing really well financially. A big part of it has to do with the fact that HOT women hang out in places poor people generally don't. As f*cked up as that sounds.

The exception is college towns if you're still looking for the 18-22 range. But for post-college age, MONEY matters a lot. At least if you want to experience consistent and reliable pull over just getting lucky here and there.

*bangs head on wall over and over and over again*

What do I have to do to get this nonsense to stop being posted on sites like this?

I make about 180K a year at 29, drive a 70,000 Lexus, have a 2500 square foot house by myself, will be a millionaire by the time I'm 40 and I get zero attention from quality women (I'm good looking, impeccably dressed and buff also)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The reason you have Sea World whales approaching you is because you reek of "nice-guyness". They can pickup on that. You obviously give off a vibe that attracts these type of chicks.

I personally don't even acknowledge unattractive chicks. The more you ONLY associate with hot women, the unattractive ones know they don't even stand a chance and leave you alone.
Don't be a f*cking *******

Anybody approaching you is taking a huge risk for their ego to show you some love and to treat them like that is despicable. I don't care if the most disgusting woman on the planet approaches me, I'm super nice and turn them down as nicely as I can. BTW I'm in that boat myself - I'm a 7-8/10 in pure facial looks and 10/10 in the other areas and the only women who show me interest are way, way below my league. I also have a lot of gay men who say I'm gorgeous and I'm super nice to them also.

How would you like it if you approached a 10/10 and she turned you down the same way? Treat people the same way you want to be treated

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I don't know I also live in a smallish town and I mean im a country boy. but not redneck i carry myself with class.i dress well but not in probably most of yalls types of dress well. I wear cowboy boots tucked in shirt jeans baseball cap etc. So maybe im coming from.a different perspective?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your attractiveness, but don't worry about what your "true number" is.
I sleep with and date attractive women, and it sure isn't because I have money. Does it matter if I'm a 6/10? a 10/10? who cares?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I don't know I also live in a smallish town and I mean im a country boy. but not redneck i carry myself with class.i dress well but not in probably most of yalls types of dress well. I wear cowboy boots tucked in shirt jeans baseball cap etc. So maybe im coming from.a different perspective?
Me too. Small town versus city culture is one of the reasons we argue on here about what works with girls and what doesn't.

First of all, realize that these samples are not random. There is a certain type of girl who thinks a small town is not good enough for her, and has to move to the nearest major city. It should be no surprise that these women tend to be wh0res for money. By contrast, your small town girl made a decision to stay in her town, and that says a lot about her. Money is obviously not her top priority, or else she would have moved. She might want a guy with a job, but she does not see men as ranked solely by income.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being attractive to someone is subjective. I could look at a girl and think she's a ten and somebody could think she's a three. What matters is that you are the best version of yourself when go out in the world and meet people. If you do that, the right person will be found.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
*bangs head on wall over and over and over again*

What do I have to do to get this nonsense to stop being posted on sites like this?

I make about 180K a year at 29, drive a 70,000 Lexus, have a 2500 square foot house by myself, will be a millionaire by the time I'm 40 and I get zero attention from quality women (I'm good looking, impeccably dressed and buff also)
You get zero attention from HOT women or zero attention from traditional women?

We are basically in the same boat. If you've been following my posts, I say the market in the West is TRASH all the time lol. Its trash here.

You should have no problems attracting HOT women. I don't. They might be horrible people, but dating a HOT b*tch is still better than dating an ugly b*tch. Would I marry them? Hell no. Kids? Hell no. Sex? Sure.