Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell if she's single?

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this HB 8 for a bit now, and I know she's into me because she has told me before. But other than that, I knew she was interested because of the way she acts around me. Last I heard she had a BF but that was like 4 months ago, and I'd like to know without just straight up asking her. She hasn't told me that she has a BF, and she is very flirtatious with me.

If she doesn't have a BF then I'm going to ask her to our Homecoming dance.

Anyone know of a way?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask her to the homecoming dance anyways, youll have all your answer by her response. if she agrees to go, chances are she IS into you and DOESNT have a bf. if she says she cant, or something along those lines, well then you know.

Reaction score
Theminatar said:
I've been talking to this HB 8 for a bit now, and I know she's into me because she has told me before. But other than that, I knew she was interested because of the way she acts around me. Last I heard she had a BF but that was like 4 months ago, and I'd like to know without just straight up asking her. She hasn't told me that she has a BF, and she is very flirtatious with me.

If she doesn't have a BF then I'm going to ask her to our Homecoming dance.

Anyone know of a way?

Don't ask. Stop bullsh*tting and take it to the next level. 4 months is too long to be sitting in limbo and not knowing where you two stand. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you're trying to be her MAIN GUY, then sit her down and be up front.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your_Royal_Flyness said:
Don't ask. Stop bullsh*tting and take it to the next level. 4 months is too long to be sitting in limbo and not knowing where you two stand. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you're trying to be her MAIN GUY, then sit her down and be up front.
I didn't talk to her/see her for 4 months cause I was with another girl. But now I'm done with her and am on to the next one. I found out she doesn't have a boyfriend so I'm going to ask her.

Oh and I'm 17.