Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell a woman (politely) that she's annoying??

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current girlfriend is a HUGE pain in the ass regarding a certain matter.

She wants to speak to me EVERYDAY. The other day we spoke for 50 minutes, send to each other several SMS and she tells me that we've been speaking very little!!!

We are having kind of a long distance relationship (she lives in a city about 500 miles from me) and she says she feels we lose touch when we don't speak for a day.
But I'm 27, I work, I get home sometimes around 10/11 PM because I go to college and just want to watch the TV, play a video game or do anything but to her (and most times, everyone else).
Or she might tell me in the middle of the day to call her, while I'm in the middle of a busy day and she insists!!!

She's 19, so this demanding behavior may be partially because of her young age, but it's SO annoying!!

How can I make her understand that this clingy & demanding demeanor is annoying me and creating a distance between us, because every time I tell her I don't want to speak to her she starts a scene!!!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum said:
My current girlfriend is a HUGE pain in the ass regarding a certain matter.

She wants to speak to me EVERYDAY. The other day we spoke for 50 minutes, send to each other several SMS and she tells me that we've been speaking very little!!!

We are having kind of a long distance relationship (she lives in a city about 500 miles from me) and she says she feels we lose touch when we don't speak for a day.
But I'm 27, I work, I get home sometimes around 10/11 PM because I go to college and just want to watch the TV, play a video game or do anything but to her (and most times, everyone else).
Or she might tell me in the middle of the day to call her, while I'm in the middle of a busy day and she insists!!!

She's 19, so this demanding behavior may be partially because of her young age, but it's SO annoying!!

How can I make her understand that this clingy & demanding demeanor is annoying me and creating a distance between us, because every time I tell her I don't want to speak to her she starts a scene!!!
See the part in bold there? This is the crux of the matter. She lives in another town...break up with her and be done with it. If not, give her the drama she craves. don't answer your phone for a couple of days. Let her worry about you and then tell her to drive down "take care of you".

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR? 19? She nags you to death about little contact?

Oh, you're with her because she's hot?

Well, guess what, she's STILL an LDR regardless of how she looks (because I'm sure this would be your central argument) - you don't get sex with her everyday or every two days for that matter, so WHY are you still with her and NOT dating other women?

Just dump her.
That's the quickest way to end the bottomless pit of nagging.

The solution is quite obvious, you already know the solution - but you are searching for some miracle options that don't really exist.

As soon as you tell this girl that she is annoying, she is going to pull way back OR she'll tell you that you don't really love her, rationalize this in her mind and start seeing other guys.

LDR's = Trouble

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
strong fail going on OP

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to tell a girl she is annoying you?

"Your starting to annoy me"

Case closed.