Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tame a shopaholic wife?

unhappyhusband

Reaction score
My Filipina wife whom I have met during my visit in the Philippines is very shopaholic. This is one thing I hate about her. She’s caring and very affectionate. She takes care of me and loves to feed me. Only her shopping behavior I’ve been really hating the most since. I don’t even know how to deal with her sometimes. She loves to go abroad just to buy bags, shoes, clothes and more. She loves a foreign stuff; so that explains why. How do I tame her?

U

user43770

I assume it's his haha.

It's hard to reel them back in once they get a taste of that sweet, sweet consumerism. I've met some seemingly smart women over the years, but all of them had a soft spot for buying clothes, shoes, home decorations etc.

R

Ranger

My Filipina wife whom I have met during my visit in the Philippines is very shopaholic. This is one thing I hate about her. She’s caring and very affectionate. She takes care of me and loves to feed me. Only her shopping behavior I’ve been really hating the most since. I don’t even know how to deal with her sometimes. She loves to go abroad just to buy bags, shoes, clothes and more. She loves a foreign stuff; so that explains why. How do I tame her?
Ok. I get this. Even if you explained it to her in tagalla it won’t make any difference.
Understanding philipino women is rather simple. There’s a culture bridge if you met her overseas or if she moved here.
You also married her family. Think of it like The Godfather. You are responsible for her family as well IF you are more affluent than the rest.
I had no interest in marrying one but I like them and understand them.

Look at this without being inside it. Objectively. A 3rd world woman in a 1st world civilization. Philipino woman are highly hypergamous as it is but you set her free in a 1st world nation.
You MUST be the firm hand. That’s what she actually wants you to be. Even if you have to put her over your knee and give her a spanking.

She will wreck you completely if you let it continue. Then she will just move onto the next guy and do the same. You are being destroyed because you don’t want to upset the Apple cart. Better to upset it now and see what she does than to be destroyed.

She WILL leave you. Of that I have no doubt if you let it go too far.

What you do is get the idea into her head that there is a thing called exchange. I’m absolutely certain you aren’t even getting much sex. You need to put her under competition. Get to the gym. Workout. Look at other women openly instead of sneaking glances when she isn’t looking. It’s ok to talk to women as people right in front of her. Naturally she will come over and hook her arm into yours. She’s protecting her asset. You.

You are in a tough spot. I feel for you. If she pulls out the butterfly knife and starts waving it around, be careful. I have a six inch scar under my right arm to prove it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score