How to Talk to Woman About SEX or Talking Dirty

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i just want some insight on how you talk to women about sex in general. I know that you have to already have her interested first, before this can even come up, and its not that i don't know how to.

David De Angelo said in one of his newsletters that you can hint about it or playfully tease, but if you come out and directly tell the girl what you want to do with her, it will kill her allure for it, or it might not make her want it as much.

Now i understand the the rules of attraction, and i understand ****y & funny, and how to use romance as a spice not the main dish.

I'm not implying that David D. is the know it all either. Not saying this is how you ATTRACT women. Like i said AFTER they are already attracted and it comes up(from the girl your talking to) and she wants to talk about it, in what sounds like in graphic detail.

Do you just beat around the bush and send subtle jokes or hints about it. Or do you give her what she wants and tell her your wildest fantasies.

Remember guys this is coming from the perspective that you already have her seduced and wanting you, and your using ****y & funny to a 'T' and mixing in a little romance here and there( like a 85% to 15% ratio of ****y+funny - romance) And she brings it up to you, and wants you to talk dirty to her and tell her everything sexually.

I'm just basically wanting to know do you, or for the purpose of being a DJ, do you "give it to her" and talk dirty as you want or do you just subtle hint and joke about it?

i got every part of my game in its prime almost, just when it comes to actually talking dirty or about sex, i don't know if its good for the game plan or not, or just to keep them guessing until we actually ****.

Any help or discussion is usefull.

-HeartbreaK

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, your overthinking this ****..dont make no jokes about it....if shes already interested and wanting it why not talk to the ***** dirty....Get out your head on this ****..Jus do it son...

Reaction score

lets take a ride with lunar beats and planetary vocals

*i am pretending to be a girl*
http://arcadeafterdark.com/images/what theyre thinking space invaders.JPG

Im the girl, Lets talk about vocabulary sex and verb dirty,
were both attracted to each other, but first i need a good story,
and i can tell you little man, i have several magical tricky's,
because i can get wet without touching water,
and make a man harder like advanced Japanese calculus.
So if you want to talk to me dirty Mr. Space Invader, listen to this,
in the first wave of aliens you send me subtle sex jokes,
make me laugh, get rid of my "i feel slutty" shields.
The second wave, requires a bit more laser touch firepower,
you touch me, tickle me , playfight like Tigger the tigger,
then when you pass the third and the kino asteroid fields,
you tell me with your hands your wildest fantasies,
Sex, sex ,sex, the verbal exaust coming out of your mind engine,
blast the aliens with a passion kiss and romance shooter flames
make out like its a tribal dance, timing right, take your chance,
then its time to face the take off my panties end of the level boss,
but since you already collected enough ammunition and power ups,
go explode me, miss supernova, and i will make sure you shine bright,
you, my space man, well be seen from Earth, the evening news, and in future astronomy maps!

I hope my lyrics help you out my friend. I make them as i type muahahaha!

Last edited:

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i was going to ask you about that, if you made those up.. not to bad

Yea but anyway the dude above was right i was overthinking the whole thing, when i already had her under my finger.

Do you do music for real?

-Heartbreak

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:

lets take a ride with lunar beats and planetary vocals

*i am pretending to be a girl*
http://arcadeafterdark.com/images/what theyre thinking space invaders.JPG

Im the girl, Lets talk about vocabulary sex and verb dirty,
were both attracted to each other, but first i need a good story,
and i can tell you little man, i have several magical tricky's,
because i can get wet without touching water,
and make a man harder like advanced Japanese calculus.
So if you want to talk to me dirty Mr. Space Invader, listen to this,
in the first wave of aliens you send me subtle sex jokes,
make me laugh, get rid of my "i feel slutty" shields.
The second wave, requires a bit more laser touch firepower,
you touch me, tickle me , playfight like Tigger the tigger,
then when you pass the third and the kino asteroid fields,
you tell me with your hands your wildest fantasies,
Sex, sex ,sex, the verbal exaust coming out of your mind engine,
blast the aliens with a passion kiss and romance shooter flames
make out like its a tribal dance, timing right, take your chance,
then its time to face the take off my panties end of the level boss,
but since you already collected enough ammunition and power ups,
go explode me, miss supernova, and i will make sure you shine bright,
you, my space man, well be seen from Earth, the evening news, and in future astronomy maps!

I hope my lyrics help you out my friend. I make them as i type muahahaha!
Miss SuperNova. I love it. :)

HeartBreakKid - Using tact to broach the subject when it becomes relevant probably won't scare off a girl if she already likes you. You must be confident, because the more awkward and uncomfortable you are, the more uncomfortable you'll make HER.

It's also something that must be judged on a case-by-case basis, as some girls like rough-speak and some girls can be turned off by it. I, for one, have found that vulgar language or overly graphic descriptions will turn me off, even coming from the lips of someone I love.

Igetit!

Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
You must be confident, because the more awkward and uncomfortable you are, the more uncomfortable you'll make HER.
I like this. Yeah,this is true.

pLaYtHiNg said:
I, for one, have found that vulgar language or overly graphic descriptions will turn me off, even coming from the lips of someone I love.[/SIZE]
Although the first part of your reply is golden,I don't think you really helped the OP. Can you give some specific examples? Of something that a guy could say to you that is sexual in nature,but that wouldn't turn you off. Something sexual that you would actually enjoy hearing from someone you "love".
Your the female perspective for us here,remember?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess its just me but when I make innuendos at a girl and she returns one in a double speech type talk I then drop the act and talk normal. I then don't really hide my motives and women proceed to talk to me still. Shockingly it doesn't scare them but I guess its my personality or something.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can bring up sex in conversation, it is very good thing. If you talk about what you like to do (even if its bullshyt!) that you think she's into, she will imagine the two of you doing it. Tell her how much and how long you like to go 'down' for, and how much foreplay you like, etc. Instant turn on for her. Obviously, dont be graphic, but say enough to have her picture it being done to her, and let her use her imagination. Paint her a picture. The hard part is bringing up the subject tactfully. Start off jokingly, then get serious. Ask her things. When she tells you what she's into, then you turn it around and act like you are into the exact same thing, and give her the impression that you'd rock her world. Tell her about how your last GF would have to stop during sex, because she came so many times (like I said, even if its bullshyt) but dont say it bragginly, more like how it annoyed you or something.

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I like this. Yeah,this is true.

Although the first part of your reply is golden,I don't think you really helped the OP. Can you give some specific examples? Of something that a guy could say to you that is sexual in nature,but that wouldn't turn you off. Something sexual that you would actually enjoy hearing from someone you "love".
Your the female perspective for us here,remember?
Yea some examples from the female perspetive would be helpfull.

Yea like the girl im talking to is crazy for me and like she said it may differ from girl to girl, but usually after were talking sooner or later she will start wanting to have phone sex with me, and wanting me to talk dirty to her, and this isnt the first girl.

The only thing that had me confused is that i never thought you should be that graphic, just more so joke about it, or you will kill the allure or attraction. But in some of these cases its the oppsite, but the factor could be that they are already "in love" with me.

I dunno just seems like ive been thrown a curveball with the bases loaded on a 3-2 count when im expecting a fastball. But then again she hung the curve and i hit it out of the park, so while confused still, happy with my game so far.

Thanks for all the help people, and keep it coming.

->HBK<-