Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to talk to girls

blasterkid1

Reaction score
ok so heres the thing. its really hard to have conversations with girls. i think of questions (how was your day, hows it going, etc) and i only end up with one word answers (good, fine, etc). so i was wondering how do i talk to girls. like have a conversation or something. thanks

*Salas*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation Tips, all from the DJ Bible;

-) Observe/Comment on something she has/wearing/doing, broaden the topic after.

-) Give unique complements.

-) Have a real curiosity to find out about the person in front of you.

-) Be a good listener and hear what she is saying, this will lead to numerous topics. You lead, she follows.

-) Intrigue her, make her think. Ask 'daring' or 'silly' questions. Open the topic and make her laugh about it.

-) Ask opinion on: the present situation, clothes, hobbies, likes/dislikes. sex, kissing, food, the future, past, family.

-) Have fun and it will all work out. Be a talk show host, keep it going but let there be moments of silence.

-) Let her do most of the talking. All you do is prep her and let her go. You come in where you need to and keep it rolling.

Question & descriptions. Ask 'What..?' 'Have you ever..?' 'How do you feel...?" questions.
-) Question her on the same subject, stick to the subject. If she just went to Hawaii, ask a bunch of Hawaii questions.
-) Rephrase whatever she says and feed it back to her; 'so you think I should cut my hair?' 'so, you believe he did it?'
-) "My girlfriend Sharon told me I should do some modeling before I go into the army." Topics: 1)Sharon2)modeling3)army
-) Open up her answers. Her: "I like a guy with muscles." You: "How does a guy with muscles make you feel?" Her: "Protected." Now you can do that.

Connecting through Understanding and Relating
Integrate Paraphrasing, Word Substitution, Experience and Preference Relating, and Delayed follow up Questioning;

Her: I went to France for a month.
You: How was it over in France?
Her: I liked it. I visited some of my relatives in Paris.
You: I haven’t been to Paris yet. I wonder if I’d like it there …(she might interject with ‘you’d like it, it’s nice there’)...how often do you visit your relatives over there?

1) Words used in Substitution:
‘France’, ‘Paris’, ‘Visit’, ‘Relatives’… - (demonstrates listening, basic paraphrasing and superficial understanding).

2) Experience Relating:
‘I haven’t been to Paris yet…’ - (demonstrates listening and understanding)

3) Preference Relating:
‘I wonder if I’d like it there …’ - (demonstrates listening and understanding)

4) Delayed Follow-Up Questioning:
‘…how often do you visit your relatives over there?’… - (demonstrates basic listening and paraphrasing)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Salas* said:
Conversation Tips, all from the DJ Bible;

-) Observe/Comment on something she has/wearing/doing, broaden the topic after.

-) Give unique complements.

-) Have a real curiosity to find out about the person in front of you.

-) Be a good listener and hear what she is saying, this will lead to numerous topics. You lead, she follows.

-) Intrigue her, make her think. Ask 'daring' or 'silly' questions. Open the topic and make her laugh about it.

-) Ask opinion on: the present situation, clothes, hobbies, likes/dislikes. sex, kissing, food, the future, past, family.

-) Have fun and it will all work out. Be a talk show host, keep it going but let there be moments of silence.

-) Let her do most of the talking. All you do is prep her and let her go. You come in where you need to and keep it rolling.

Question & descriptions. Ask 'What..?' 'Have you ever..?' 'How do you feel...?" questions.
-) Question her on the same subject, stick to the subject. If she just went to Hawaii, ask a bunch of Hawaii questions.
-) Rephrase whatever she says and feed it back to her; 'so you think I should cut my hair?' 'so, you believe he did it?'
-) "My girlfriend Sharon told me I should do some modeling before I go into the army." Topics: 1)Sharon2)modeling3)army
-) Open up her answers. Her: "I like a guy with muscles." You: "How does a guy with muscles make you feel?" Her: "Protected." Now you can do that.

Connecting through Understanding and Relating
Integrate Paraphrasing, Word Substitution, Experience and Preference Relating, and Delayed follow up Questioning;

Her: I went to France for a month.
You: How was it over in France?
Her: I liked it. I visited some of my relatives in Paris.
You: I haven’t been to Paris yet. I wonder if I’d like it there …(she might interject with ‘you’d like it, it’s nice there’)...how often do you visit your relatives over there?

1) Words used in Substitution:
‘France’, ‘Paris’, ‘Visit’, ‘Relatives’… - (demonstrates listening, basic paraphrasing and superficial understanding).

2) Experience Relating:
‘I haven’t been to Paris yet…’ - (demonstrates listening and understanding)

3) Preference Relating:
‘I wonder if I’d like it there …’ - (demonstrates listening and understanding)

4) Delayed Follow-Up Questioning:
‘…how often do you visit your relatives over there?’… - (demonstrates basic listening and paraphrasing)

For a beginner like you, study this this is exellent.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care when you talk to girls. You dont care when you talk to buds. Remove your desires and from the conversation and you'll have a lot of an easier time joking around.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't talk to girls you need to take a step back and look at yourself. It's not your conversation skills that are lacking, but your identity. Don't try to artificially improve your conversation skills. Rather, improve yourself and find your identity, your conversation skills will shortly follow suit.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex nailed it

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well so save things you just listen what she says, the more she says better info for you, from what frayzer said is good enough I would just cut off te complements part unless she really deserve it, and by that I mean she did something to get it.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Alex nailed it
I made your status go to "on a distinguished road" :woo: