Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to talk about sex, when you still didn't do it?

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'd like to know how you face this situations.

I always had a hard time discussing sex with women I didn't go to bed with. I'm always thinking I might cross the line and be rude or untactful.
How do you escalate things?

A friend of mine says that you should first start saying things like "You must be wild in bed!", but that looks a little bit excessive.

Maybe I'm just too uptight!

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really remember how I do it as it's been quite a while, but I just usually start off being flirtatious (turning something they say into something sexual) and using sexual innuendos.

For instance (since is my most recent experience, it's still fresh in my mind), a few days ago, I was talking with a girl and she was telling me how she was rollerblading and fell on her ass. I asked her if she needed an ass massage (first sexual statement I said to her)...she replied, "since you asked."

Yesterday, we really started talking about sex and I can't remember how it started exactly, but it was something along the lines of me asking "what's the wildest thing you've ever done?" Girls usually know what you're talking about when you do this. Oh yeah, I remember how it started....I asked her what she was wearing yesterday while laying down (it was night time so this was appropriate).

Another good one (got it from Chris Tucker in Rush Hour) is, "Hey, what color panties are you wearing?" This is done in a funny way.

There's tons of ways you can get it to turn sexual. Like anything a girl says that has something to do with looks, showering, whatever...just act like you're interested...like if she says, "I need to take a shower," say, "ooh, can I watch?" But do it in a C+F way...you can do this even if you're talking with her over the phone.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most important thing is to be sexual (within reason) right off the bat when you meet - if you act like a eunch and then all of a sudden spring sex talk on her one day, you'll come off as a bit weir,d perhaps creepy. Do this, and don't live in fear of offending them.