Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to take advantage of the covid19 and political crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real estate in more suburban areas, or even rural areas on the outer fringe of suburban developments. This trend had stalled, as many people wanted urban living again. But with the rise of home telework combined with people now wanting more space, I think it picks back up. Urban land will become cheap again very soon.
Not sure on that one. Businesses would be smart to keep their people working from home and downsize their office space. However, that's not what I'm seeing. They want their slaves back at the office. It seems that power is more valuable than money.

As for rural living, I've been seeing that change as well. Lots of people have been telling me how lucky I was to move out of the city at the right time (it wasn't luck). My neighbors who bought the property next to me had renovated the tiny house on it to use as a cabin. All of a sudden, they built a foundation and plopped a house down on it. All the houses for sale around me were either sold or taken off the market. 5hit is changing. I was just ahead of the curve.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Many many years ago, the people I mingle in Europe were quick to remark that the average American is actually stupid.

Being Asian, and not knowing many Americans at that time, I just laughed it off as paranoia. Asians for the most part adored anything Americans.

Now, to be completely honest, if you were to ask anyone in Asia of what they think is the level of IQ among average Americans, all they could come up is one singular word = stupid.

Do you know what is stupid? It is when you know something but then pretend that you don't.

You guys don't wear face mask even though it could SAVE LIVES and worse yet, make up lies or rumours abt masking.

You guys protest ur lockdowns, even though it could SAVE LIVES.

Everybody in the world has witnessed ur Americans behaviour.

That indifference to mass death.

Now you know why I say yall are fascist.

Because fascism is indifference to mass death.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure on that one. Businesses would be smart to keep their people working from home and downsize their office space. However, that's not what I'm seeing. They want their slaves back at the office. It seems that power is more valuable than money.
The baby boomers simply won't turn loose of their alleged power!

You have millenials that rebelled against them, now Mother Nature throws a virus at them, and they STILL don't get it. And they were the first ones to rebel!

They are incapable of independent thought, it seems.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The baby boomers simply won't turn loose of their alleged power!

You have millenials that rebelled against them, now Mother Nature throws a virus at them, and they STILL don't get it. And they were the first ones to rebel!

They are incapable of independent thought, it seems.
Yeah they are like drug addicts toward power, most of the times even more than money or gains.

If the average boomer that failed to update his skills and knowledge but yet keeps his top position in the office is given the following options:

1) Do as we always did with no technology or innovation, same way you did and same way you can lead and gain 100

2) Let the millennials use that new software they master, take advantage of this new means to increase productivity and gain 500

Most boomers would pick option 1, possibly saying that technology is not reliable or that the millennials (aged 25+) are inexperienced so he/she can go around boss people around and tell them what to do.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care abt which faction u r or who is, u r an American, and you're all in it together, that's how the world views you.

Who has the most deaths? America

Who has the most people not wearing a mask? America

Who has the most demonstration against wearing mask? America

Even an idiot in timbuktu who begs on the streets daily would be able to tell you what's wrong.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care abt which faction u r or who is, u r an American, and you're all in it together, that's how the world views you.

Who has the most deaths? America

Who has the most people not wearing a mask? America

Who has the most demonstration against wearing mask? America

Even an idiot in timbuktu who begs on the streets daily would be able to tell you what's wrong.
How does it feel to live in such a state of fear, and at the mercy of how the world views you? This is foreign to me. But I guess that makes me a "fascist".

I recommend you learn the definition of that, by the way.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How does it feel to live in such a state of fear, and at the mercy of how the world views you? This is foreign to me. But I guess that makes me a "fascist".

I recommend you learn the definition of that, by the way.
It is not fear but disgust.

And then y'all whine on here endlessly abt the state of affairs in ur own backyard, blaming women and a litany of other minor issues but yet a simple act of kindness, as in wearing a mask, to protect ur elderly population is so hard to come by.

Many of you don't respect the elders of ur own society, how do you even expect women to respect you as a man?

I recommend you to learn this 1st.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US is not a democracy its a constitutional REPUBLIC. Everytime the left says this it just shows what they don't understand.
We have balance of powers and rule of law.
The problem is that most people everywhere think that democracy and republic are two words to define the same concept, which is clearly not the case.

Apparently learning a dozen quotes from marx comes easier than learning two simple concepts for most, especially for students looking to show off.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The US is not a democracy its a constitutional REPUBLIC. Everytime the left says this it just shows what they don't understand.
We have balance of powers and rule of law.
Ur country is both a democracy and a republic.

Since the citizens of ur country elect its officials via vote, that places the people as the ultimate political power = democracy.

You should pay attention in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.