Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to take a step further with is this girl...

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been friends with this chick from my old office (hb7) for the past 3 months. We text daily and have met couple of times. I tried fixing a few dates: but she brushes them off saying her weekends are for sleeping.

At first, I thought she was like this with me, but she is like that with everyone. Her friends, colleagues even sister.

I tried sexual escalation with her through texting, but nothing happened. She just replies and that does not continue forward.

She is okay with Kino, whenever we meet I make playful touches. She is always shopping.She doesn't drink, smokes etc. Hell, she doesn't gossip much. She is quite. Sometimes I feel she is too childish. 23 Year but having a brain of a teenager.

How do I escalate it further with her? Is it possible? Or just move on...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no chemistry

See if she will chase you. Then you'll know, what she has got going on, in the background. Probably a boyfriend.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. She would want to hang-out with you. Take the hint and move on. Why are you texting a chick daily, wtf? She views you as a gf, plain and simple.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
See if she will chase you. Then you'll know, what she has got going on, in the background. Probably a boyfriend.
Nope single....she lets me use her phone sometimes, she has also denied that she has a bf..says she doesn't have time

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. She would want to hang-out with you. Take the hint and move on. Why are you texting a chick daily, wtf? She views you as a gf, plain and simple.
Even if I put a conversation ende she replies with something so that conversation keeps happening

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
replace her

do everything you do with this girl...... but with another girl

if theres interest, she'll shape up. if not, she can fvck off

besides you should already be talking to multiple women to gauge interest and move accordingly. never put all your energy into a single girl you arent already fvcking

lets get those numbers up
Currently I am not chasing after any girl, I am more focused on my improvement. She just keeps talking and I reply back. But sometimes when I am free or on a break I feel that I should take a step further with her...but yeah ignoring her seems a good idea. Sudden non-reply would be unexpected and would fire her imagination up. Plus then I guess it would give me a motivation to go out and socialize with more chicks

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if I put a conversation ende she replies with something so that conversation keeps happening
That just means she's bored and enjoys the attention. Listen people in general like attention, woman love it because it validates them and boosts their ego. You can keep chatting her up all you want but at the end of the day you are in the friends zone. You are just a guy that gives her free attention, woman that will actually like you in the way that you want won't say: "weekends are for sleeping". She would be hinting/pinging you to hang out/be around you so you can try to have sex with her. Her actions are not showing she wants to have sex with you. You can disappear for a little bit and maybe peak her interest but very doubtful enough that you'll be able to bang her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been friends with this chick from my old office (hb7) for the past 3 months. We text daily and have met couple of times. I tried fixing a few dates: but she brushes them off saying her weekends are for sleeping.

At first, I thought she was like this with me, but she is like that with everyone. Her friends, colleagues even sister.

I tried sexual escalation with her through texting, but nothing happened. She just replies and that does not continue forward.

She is okay with Kino, whenever we meet I make playful touches. She is always shopping.She doesn't drink, smokes etc. Hell, she doesn't gossip much. She is quite. Sometimes I feel she is too childish. 23 Year but having a brain of a teenager.

How do I escalate it further with her? Is it possible? Or just move on...
Why are you so interested in someone not interested in you. Focus on babes who want you around. Keep getting rejected by this one your confidence may tank.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope single....she lets me use her phone sometimes, she has also denied that she has a bf..says she doesn't have time
Women usually don't tell men that they're interested in that they don't have time for a bf. Especially since she apparently has enough time to hang out with co-workers and text back and forth. When a woman likes a man she will MAKE TIME for him no matter how busy.