Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to succeed?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have been thinking a lot currently about where do I stand in my life and if there anything that I can change to get successful in my life:

A bit of my background:

26 yo expat who left his home country 3 years ago to start working at a corporation in financial services field. For the last 3 years I have almost doubled my net income but still not satisfied with it.

I see 3 potential options:

1) To spend all your life building a career and trying to get the best paid roles
2) To spend your early/mid years building a career and in more senior years build your own business related to your work experience
3) switch your efforts from building a career and try to create some small business on side (which is not related to your work) while keep working at your job that can eventually become your major source of income

Did you have the same thoughts back to my age and what could be the advice?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Side hustle. Climb the corporate ladder is cucked. Become a minimalist. Lower expenses. Don't get a trophy wife. Acquire resources outside workplace and stack. Read unscripted.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have been thinking a lot currently about where do I stand in my life and if there anything that I can change to get successful in my life:

A bit of my background:

26 yo expat who left his home country 3 years ago to start working at a corporation in financial services field. For the last 3 years I have almost doubled my net income but still not satisfied with it.

I see 3 potential options:

1) To spend all your life building a career and trying to get the best paid roles
2) To spend your early/mid years building a career and in more senior years build your own business related to your work experience
3) switch your efforts from building a career and try to create some small business on side (which is not related to your work) while keep working at your job that can eventually become your major source of income

Did you have the same thoughts back to my age and what could be the advice?
I am a decade older than you so I will share what I have learned in the process so far. “Success” is a very individual thing and one must look deep within oneself and define “success” in there own way. Some people chase fame, fortune, status, trying to be a millionaire, billionaire, make an impact, help there community, help the planet, stay sober, get off drugs, trying not to commit suicide, take care of there children, travel the world, bang a 100 women and the list goes on. But what it ultimately comes down to is what the individual deems “success” to be.

Someone like you that is 26 will have a completely different definition of “success”when you are 66. It’s a constant cycle of life, death, and rebirth which we all go through as we continue to mature in age. The way “success” is fed to us through the media is that you need to be famous, have a big mansion, have exotic cars, have a whole bunch of material objects or possessions, look a certain way (that’s why a lot people resort to plastic surgery), be an “influencer”, and a billionaire which is a very hollow definition of “success”. There are many instances where you see people who have everyone of these trappings of life who end up committing suicide or end up in scandals.

Im not saying that people who have all of this are not “successful” or are bad people but what I am saying is that we as a society and individuals should define “success” on our own terms rather than it be defined for us. So when you ask this question you are basically putting us in a position to direct your life and your career. I could give you an answer but would it be of any help it if it doesn’t align with your values or the stage you are in life?

You are still young and have the world to explore but what I urge you to do is look within yourself and see yourself 10 years from now and think about where you would like to be and the direction you would want your life to head in. Good luck and I wish you all the best!!!

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a decade older than you so I will share what I have learned in the process so far. “Success” is a very individual thing and one must look deep within oneself and define “success” in there own way.

Im not saying that people who have all of this are not “successful” or are bad people but what I am saying is that we as a society and individuals should define “success” on our own terms rather than it be defined for us.
I agree with this. Ask yourself besides money, what else could you succeed in? (improving body, mind, personality, friend circle, learning a new hobby, volunteering for charities, etc).

Learn to be well rounded and balanced I would say. Anyone can make money but not everyone can enrichen their lives in other ways. I see this all the time.

Career and Financial wise though to answer your question, #3. Work at a main job while exploring and trying to grow a side hustle.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can read on the net or in school about the human needs pyramid. it is really like that... as corny and silly as it looks. Sex and Status are building blocks of satisfaction.

train your body in any method you like, better if it includes a skill that is also of value such as any of martial arts.

develop a set of codes that you will live by and follow them.

become independent with money so you can choose. doesn't matter if you follow the ladder or hustle on the side. either way, spend less (much less) on demonstrating your current wealth and more on grow net worth(financial). stock market, real estate, small business. learn how to drive a used car and cheap(healthy food) until you can choose what you wish to do each day. no need for a thousand dollar phone. when you buy a new car, it should be cash. (for the financially savvy, yes there a ways to come out ahead not using cash, but the theory is don't buy what can not afford and do not need).

if you let a woman join you, keep your wealth to yourself and share with her only day by day. you can give her as much as you want to of your daily allowance. never give her direct access to your wealth and always make very sure she can not take it. if she insists and threatens to leave you because of this, let her leave. do you want a woman that will put money above you... You can have joint accounts with her, however, your real wealth should be only with you.

when you are ready teach others how to do the same.

later get into public service so that you can help many others(social leadership)

if you do all of these chances of being happy and satisfied are very high.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a couple options....

A. Start a business now. Work until your business income from the business is sufficient, then quit. Your days will be very long (14+ hours), but it's less risky

B. Alternatively, you can quit and go full steam ahead with a business idea. Personally, that's a bit too much risk for me with kids and a mortgage. However, it will allow you to focus all of your energy on building your business.

With expectations around tenure, experience, and diversity, climbing the corporate ladder is the least desirable way to amass wealth. Better to be your own boss.

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must watch to increase your money vibration:

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
A must watch to increase your money vibration.