"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How to stop overanalyzing?

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
idk,i tend to overanalyze things girls do,especialy when im drunk at a party. i know i need to stop but how? any ideas?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
get with a lot of girls. you stop overanalyzing when you stop perceiving the situations as rare and important.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You need to keep analyzing until the dj'ing you becomes internalized. You'll know when this happens.
 

Carnegie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
I need to stop overanalyzing also. I think way to much. I need to RELAX.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
none of it is worth worrying about .
let it all go.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
England
for me its a personality thing, I'm a very analytical guy... But it can work in your favour too. When I catch myself "overanalysing", I don't fight it, I just analyse it further, till I hit a conclusion, or realise that it is not genuinely relevant to my goals.

If you're specific, I'll be specific too ;)

Means it takes me longer than most to let stuff go, but once I do, I tend to let go of it in a way that surprises people.

Just chill out if you can, but if its a personality trait, feel free to deal with it like I do...
 
Top