Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop infatuation

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I know, I know you guys are going to hear about this blonde girl ONE more time. The thing is ever since the other night, I cannot get her out of my head. She is going away from two months and I do not even think she is into me anyways. How do I stop thinking about her. I want to forget about this chick atleast for awhile. The picturing her taking a dump does kind of work, but I need some more stuff.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you just gotta try and move on bro, go after different girls and soon you'll stop thinking about her. Don't just go for one girl go for many. Go out with your mates and have fun.

keyforit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally from Miami, FL Now I'm in San Diego, CA
I use to be the DJ guy with like 5 chicks a week until i met this chick, man i freaking fell in love with her... and trust me that was real infatuation. ANyway we went out for like 7 months and i couldn't think of anything else, but man we broke up and now i'm ok and chilling. What i'm trying to say is that soemtimes it's really tough to let go of someone, but there is a huuuuge world out there and if you don't experience it you won't have experienced the real meaning of life. Just go outside man play some sports and go out to the mall with friends. The more you try not to think of her the more you will, so just let **** flow. Goodluck.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it once (actually, I've said it more like 1000 times), and I'll say it again:

The best way to get over a chick.......is to get under another one.

Don't sit at home wallowing in self-pity over this chick being gone when you DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE'S INTO YOU! Why not go out there and score with OTHER WOMEN?

I guarantee that after you bang--or at least get number from--a couple other HBs, this girl you keep whining about will be the farthest thing from your mind.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA FLEX
I've said it once (actually, I've said it more like 1000 times), and I'll say it again:

The best way to get over a chick.......is to get under another one.

Don't sit at home wallowing in self-pity over this chick being gone when you DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE'S INTO YOU! Why not go out there and score with OTHER WOMEN?

I guarantee that after you bang--or at least get number from--a couple other HBs, this girl you keep whining about will be the farthest thing from your mind.

Thanks, you are most likely right. We learn from our mistakes. Back in hs, I was infatuated with a girl for 3 years! Never made a move on her, eventhough the signals were there. The way she would look at me or if she said hi to me made or breaked my day. Now that I look back on it, it was awfully horrible and an AFC at its best. I never want to be in the situation again.....3 ****IN YEARS!!! :mad:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks....what is the root cause of it though.

a.)Insecurity
b.)Low Self-Esteem
c.)Illogical thinking
d.) all of the above

to tell the truth i hate it, I would rather have no girls on my mind than be infautated.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing other chicks may or may not work, because sometimes you may just find yourself using her as an echelon to measure all the other girls towards. It happens and you may feel like there's nothing you can do.

One thing I'd suggest is to step into her shoes and see the world with her eyes, her feelings and such. You may be able to see her for what she REALLY is and that way you'll decide whether she's worth your attention.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its interesting about the "trying to put yourself in her shoes and see it from her point of view"

How do you go about doing this? how do you know what the other person is thinking/feeling? without basing it your objective observation?

it is a really neat concept tho..if you could pull it off

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
your "floor chick"

Every guy has known a woman that he couldn't have, yet he considers his ideal.

Eventually, for practicality's sake, you go with someone else, and you completely forget about this ideal woman for that time.

But eventually you hit a slump like we all do, and your thoughts will revert back to her. This is your "floor chick" because the floor is what you hit when you have fallen down all the way.

When you start thinking about your floor chick, that's proof positive you're in a slump, and it's time to get out there and find somebody else. Then when you find somebody else, you'll get up and stop thinking about her...that is until your next slump. ;)

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm... sounds strange...but.

I f*cked my one-itis, and after a few days she gave me the LJBF sh!t again. But after i got laid my interest dropped extremely... I nexted her and i don't feel like sh!t... Strange, i thought i would be devistated.

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly because she was no longer the woman you could never have.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, you've been hurt in the past, correct? Remember how much that 5hit hurts? Remember how much it sucked? Remember how long it took you to get over it? Remember how you swore you'd never be that stupid again?

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, you've been hurt in the past, correct? Remember how much that 5hit hurts? Remember how much it sucked? Remember how long it took you to get over it? Remember how you swore you'd never be that stupid again?
nawwww...
just imagine how exciting it would be in Three some or may be foursome who knows???(man it's good to hav competent guy with u :D)

just imagine how good u feel when u can take any girl home n enjoy(don't promise her dad to bring her home :p)

just imagine u wake up to different greek goddess ;) everyday n she makes u breakfast(u just need to watch out for gods running after u :D) ...

still need more ??
if anything doesn't work out... thennnnnn
Last option

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
WhoAmI

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Safari
Possibly because she was no longer the woman you could never have.
Well I can't figure it out, but it's a possibility. I'm just glad I can move on with my life. without any (0%) emotional suffering.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
its interesting about the "trying to put yourself in her shoes and see it from her point of view"

How do you go about doing this? how do you know what the other person is thinking/feeling? without basing it your objective observation?

it is a really neat concept tho..if you could pull it off
What I had in mind came to me while watching "Phone Booth" For some reason I couldn't help but identify with the main charcter, Stewart (Stu), played to perfection by Colin Forrell. While watching the movie, I couldn't help but identify with what he was feeling. Not very stronlgy though, but I had a sense of what he was going through. I confess that I had a similar experience myself, not with a sniper or anything, but good enough to know what it was all about.

Yes it will be based somehow on your objective observation, and maybe on your experience, although true identification requires that you go in in clean slate to collect as much information as possible. But for this purpose it really helps to think

"What would I do if I was in her shoes, with her physical beatuy, with all these guys hitting on me and trying to get into my pants" and consider my behavior towards her to get a sense of what I'm really doing from another persons' perspective. It's like having a friend outside the situation and having her tell you exactly wehat's going on, what your behavior is making her do.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point..I also saw phone booth and was able to identify with Colon ferret..not completely..but I think its different when a movie like that gets you pumped..and into an emotional state...but good point nonetheless

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I think Infatuation stems from the faulty belief that..."You will never feel this way about another chick..this one is special." This of course, is bull **** because I have been infatuated a few times and so have alot of others.

Reaction score
In my past experiences with infatuation and I wouldn't be seeing the chick for a while...It would seem like its gonna torture without her in my sights, I would just naturally forget about her since I'm doing other things in my life doing that time anyways instead of thinking about that slut.

It something that you dread, but when you actually don't see the chick for a while you actually feel better and more relaxed or relieved at least.........And then you just say to yourself"I can't believe I fell for her! ha ha ha"