Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop having feelings...

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soy, you are in a similar position I have been in for almost a year. She will keep this silly little game up with you as long as you allow it. She has her cake and is eating it too. Ask yourself, do you want to be the eat it too. I can sure give advice, but can't take it. When your heart is in it, your mind gets beat out most of the time. I am giving advice right now to help me with my problem of a woman doing the same shyt to me. It is not something you want to do, trust me. Get out while you still can and I know it sucks.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Soy, you are in a similar position I have been in for almost a year. She will keep this silly little game up with you as long as you allow it. She has her cake and is eating it too. Ask yourself, do you want to be the eat it too. I can sure give advice, but can't take it. When your heart is in it, your mind gets beat out most of the time. I am giving advice right now to help me with my problem of a woman doing the same shyt to me. It is not something you want to do, trust me. Get out while you still can and I know it sucks.
Well...if I'm getting it correctly...I'm out of it already...or is this another psychologic thing here?

Blink

Reaction score
Don't you see how foolish this is? Why do you allow this girl to keep playing with your head? She may not be deliberately doing it to fvck with you, but that is what is happening. She isn't in love with guy #2, he may be in "love" with her but it is just him being AFC just like you are too. You don't have anywhere near the right mindset to try and maintain any sort of friendship/relationship with this chick.

Go find 3 or 4 new girls to date and start fvcking them, you'll forget about the attention loving ex-girlfriend in no time. Not only will you be getting laid, but you'll be messing with HER head now instead of the other way around. The best part is, you won't even care because you'll have already realized what a waste of time this attention-wh0re is.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
But...she like literally told me today that she doesn't want to see me...untill after the holidays...to chat with eachother and become friends...so I'm taking this as an official "I'm out of the game"...or am I not seeing things as they are here?

Too bad tho...because having this "backup" gave me confidence somehow...and I really want to date other girls, but that's pretty hard (seeing as in the past I've only been encountered by girls who wanted more from me than friends like 4 times...and my schoolyears were hard if you know what I mean...so this here's pretty hard...I will succeed tho:))

Last edited:

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...I thought I´d just give another update...
there´s this guy I know who´s ex broke up on the same day as ´we´ did...
And instead of getting back with her, he just took a new girl...

long story short: he's happy now, she's not

I just need to get a new girl :p

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Feelings suck. It can take a long time to get over them.

That having been said, it's either you or the other guy. She can't have both of you. Don't be a chump. Give her the ultimatum.

But don't worry. You just haven't been around long enough to understand that for every girl who you felt so "special" about, there's dozens you'll meet who'll make her seem like a turd floating in a toilet.

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soyoushave said:
Wow...I thought I´d just give another update...
there´s this guy I know who´s ex broke up on the same day as ´we´ did...
And instead of getting back with her, he just took a new girl...

long story short: he's happy now, she's not

I just need to get a new girl :p
No you don't... What you need to do is improve yourself as a man for no other reason than for yourself. You also need to quit tying your self-worth to being w/ a woman.

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
CF9 said:
No you don't... What you need to do is improve yourself as a man for no other reason than for yourself. You also need to quit tying your self-worth to being w/ a woman.
But it's the love and attention and kissing and hugging that I'm really missing...sounds lame maybe...but that's what I'm missing

Blink

Reaction score
That is just your insecurities, bro. You want that validation from a woman. That is what you need to work on. Forget about women for a while and work on yourself.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....whoever started this thread kind of cut me to it...people.....whenever u have a phone number of a girl who plays games with u.....calls only when shes board...someone who u dont have a chance with just deleted and never loook back ....it takes the the emotion of being with her....and even if u are forced to by urself to look at it its deleted

Now if it someone who u really like and ****...and jsut want to get her awy from ur mind....look for the letters or little papers and **** that u can find with her name on it......

then think of alll the feelings that u can think about being with her and then get a match or a lighter and take it to the outside...lightit up while thinking and watch it burn....it has helped me...try it it doesnt hurt

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
lildevil said:
then think of alll the feelings that u can think about being with her and then get a match or a lighter and take it to the outside...lightit up while thinking and watch it burn....it has helped me...try it it doesnt hurt
And then I knew why you called yourself lildevil:p

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blink said:
That is just your insecurities, bro. You want that validation from a woman. That is what you need to work on. Forget about women for a while and work on yourself.
Ok...I know that you've got to love yourself (in a healthy way!;))
As for the hugging/kissing part...

I don't think you can do that without a girl...:p

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...update n' stuff:p

I've been having a great time last couple of days with friends, so it gets your minds off of things :)
We also had a talk about this situation...

And then we were discussing whether or not I should tell that guy we (ex and me, mind you;)) had sex 3 days after another in his week of absence...
I can't point out any clear reasons, but with our talk yesterday, there were some interesting points that would come up if I'd tell him (I have proof too:p...text messages of her talking about it I mean;))

Now...I also know that there's a chance she finds out I told him...and though there's nothing for me to lose...it somehow might bother me...not sure:p

So my question is...should I tell him, and how (notice that I might be doing this to screw his feeling for her up too...I dunno:p)

Blink

Reaction score
You aren't getting it. Quit playing these silly games. If your only way to get the girl is to try and talk the other chump into leaving her alone, then you've got a long road ahead of you in that relationship. Are you going to do this with every guy that comes along and reminds your girl of what it is like to not be dating an insecure pvssy? How about make yourself better than the competition instead of trying to scheme up ways to scare them off?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to stay away.. but damnit I can't let **** like this go on without jumping in.. this is pathetic.

just talking etc

And then we were discussing whether or not I should tell that guy

3 weeks back, we had this long talk

that's your damn problem right there. you talk to damn much.

women talk to friends. NOTHING good ever comes from talking to a woman. Always say less than encessary.. until you get to know her fo course.. you are talking aobut your feelings, and talking about what you need to do to get back with her and talking about this, and talking about that...

women are programmed to talk to friends.. therefore when you initiate all this conversatoin... what you are really telling her is that youa re a friend.

Man...she is soo flaky...
she's not flaky, you just odn't know what you are doing... no offense.

women are women. she is responding to the information she is preceiving. A guy who is emotional and wants to talk about everything is not a guy a woamns feels the need to rip off his clothes and keep him off the market. You are no challenge... she is your only option and she knows it. what reason does she have NOT to toy with you.

part of the way to be successful with women is to install the thought in their minds... rather it's real or not... that she can be replaced if you aren't 100% happy.

relationships are about control.. whoever can control themsleves has control over the other person and the relationship.

I don't think you can do that without a girl...
a pathetic excuse of a man.. and you wonder why she isn't into you

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow I actually wasn't thinking about this last few days, but now I read it again.

yeah, it sounds hilarious

And I reaaaally want to go out there and meet other women...but it's so boring around here and I have no way of transportation (just a bicycle) and no one to go with. I don't like to go to a café alone for instance

And jay...I'm really thrilled (note the sarcasm..)
There are 2 girls (who btw don't know eachother) who want to make dates with me etc...but I really don't see them as more than friends (because they're ugly and have a bad personality)
I could use a fine girl now:D But I honestly haven't encountered any, except for 1 who was into a relationship already.

Ow, and contacting him might've been stupid (really stupid) but it did make me feel better and I'm more positive

As far as I'm concerned this topic is a case-closed :)

Soyoushave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
And why the hell were you dating a girl who was f*cking some other guy? Grow some ballz, man, and treat yourself with respect.
Lol...you seem to miss the point;)

In fact it was him who was dating a girl who was ****ing me:p

anyways...I've got a really nice girl here who's eager to date so:)

(btw...I will read those links if I have time:))

Blink

Reaction score
Wake up man! You are delusional. You're too much of a pvssy to even admit that you are one. Using all those smileys isn't going to make anyone realize what a nice guy you are and all of a sudden agree with all this crap you've been doing. And this is just the stuff you aren't too scared to write about on the internet, I can't imagine what kind of crap you pull that you haven't told us. You'll get it one day. :down: