Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop being "just friends."

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that most people think once a girlf has placed you into the "friends" category, then you are screwed, and you are stuck there forever. The only way to get out of it is to sever all contact with her.

however, I've always enjoyed playing around with girls, and I have had great success converting friends to sexually charged little sex-slaves :D

The way I do it is much more fun then just stoping talking with her, and I think this way works faster, and is better for DJing other chicks as well. (since they will be jealous)

What you have to do is VERY simple. Turn everything they say into a dirty meaning. Even things they do.

But do it playfully, and with suaveness. Girls are already little sluts, and if you let them know that its okay being sluts around you, then BAMO you've hit the motherload of all which is good and hot. :)

Yesterday I was talking to a chick, shes liked me for a while(like a while years... hahaha)

And I wanted her to leave me alone so i made her a "friend" of mine. Then yesterday, i was just playing around and wanted to see if I could get her back to being horny and slutty around me.

So i started paraphrasing things she would say, and add a sexual innuendo.

I am normally pretty funny, so it wasnt that hard for me to keep it playful, but she seemed to enjoy it a lot. (women love being seen as sexual)

By the time our conversation was ending she told me that i should come see her new boobs (she just got plastic surgery).

and then adding "In a shirt of course" (but not really meaning this part).

What really shocked me is just how blunt and rude I could be with her. I was practically telling her she was a worthless ho only useable for sex, and she was replying with "forget womens rights! men are more dominant!"

Fun fun stuff.

So now go out and try this on some of your chick friends that you wanan nail but can only listen t what she tells you about some guy she saw at the mall.

Remember:

1. keep it funny and playful suave and sexy.

2. paraphrase what she says with sexual innuendo.

3. Get it across that you know she is a slut, and that you only like her for it.

4. make her feels safe to be a slut around you. (like "No, baby noone will know what you did, we can hide in the closet ;)" hhahaha, inside joke about the closet thing :D)

5. LOTS OF KINO. You sould be comfortable kinoing your chick friends anyway, but this is where you turn up the heat, and start kinoing her ass, legs, boobs, neck, hell ****ing everywhere.

whats funny is all the girls i would try this on, have some weird thing where they "fall on me" just to get me to kno them in those "special spots" it was funny. Chicks with bf's mostly, stand next to me and then like start teeter tootering and fall at me with their ass and boobs and whatnot. :D

in two weeks I guarantee you will have yourself a fvck buddy sex slave, or two, or three, or four of them :)

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used a couple of these without realizing it with my previous girlfriend. she sat in front of me in one of my classes, and since every girl i've met is ticklish on the sides, just where it gets soft below the ribs, i would poke her there and initiate several other forms of kino, then i did change a couple of things she said into something sexual, then, after a few months, we were going out. it didn't work very well in the end, but it was fun while it did work.

1 big problem: i let myself get stuck on 1st base. maybe that's the downside of dating friends. there are still some feelings of boundaries in the way that can take time to overcome.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Oreo, but how do you get around those girls that have "religion" as a shield?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Good job Oreo, but how do you get around those girls that have "religion" as a shield?

Well the concept is based around NLP (and i dont care about all you NLP haters, every day everyone i see talks in NLP, its a natural way of communicating, and if you dont wanan use it to your advantage then its like not learning to talk!)

And I dealt with a religious girl, basically on her I used negation a lot more.

"your too goody goody to do anything"

"No im not!"

"hahah, yeah you are!"

"No im not! ill prove it!"

is basically an example of how negation works, (reverse psychology if you will)

The thing wiht my religious girl is that she told me about some "bed race" they had at church. Of course I interrupted her right as soon as she started and linked her church to sex. :)

"You won a bed race! and your church sponsered it!? So how quick did you get somebody in bed with you?" and then went on with some sexual things and linked it back to her church.

Basically though, with religious girls you want them having such a good time that they forget everything else, only focus on the moment at hand. ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
Well the concept is based around NLP (and i dont care about all you NLP haters, every day everyone i see talks in NLP, its a natural way of communicating, and if you dont wanan use it to your advantage then its like not learning to talk!)

And I dealt with a religious girl, basically on her I used negation a lot more.

"your too goody goody to do anything"

"No im not!"

"hahah, yeah you are!"

"No im not! ill prove it!"

is basically an example of how negation works, (reverse psychology if you will)

The thing wiht my religious girl is that she told me about some "bed race" they had at church. Of course I interrupted her right as soon as she started and linked her church to sex. :)

"You won a bed race! and your church sponsered it!? So how quick did you get somebody in bed with you?" and then went on with some sexual things and linked it back to her church.

Basically though, with religious girls you want them having such a good time that they forget everything else, only focus on the moment at hand. ;)
I'll try that next time I see a few of them...should be fun to try, since I use innuendo's all the time. Hmm...still have to go to that girls house...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo, I'm not usually a big fan of your stuff, I'll admit.

But this is very, VERY sound advice.:D

I've been working on a girl who I'm in the 'kinda-friends zone' with and, yes, I've been using most of these on my own. And they *work*.

The concept here is to come off as sexual, and by reframing a lot of her comments and situations to sexual, you show that not only are YOU sexual, but you also want her (statement of intent).

VERY good post.