Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop being Creepy...

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
These days every girl or women use the word creepy all the time. You small talk with them, you becoming creepy. Why?

The other day I met this chick from the gym at a juice parlour. I started the conversation and hit it off pretty well (i think so, she was responding and laughing at jokes). Anyways she left, and I got my milkshake and left towards home too. I saw her walking in front of me, and I jogged towards her and asked like where she stays. She tells me an address..which happens to be my lane as well. We walk together, she got a call and was on phone most of the time. Anyway, my house comes and I say her bye and leave. I didn't think much about it.

The next day in gym, the gym trainer pulls me asides and tells me to not socialize as that chick found it "creepy". The F***? Why? Was it because I was going to my home?

I didn't even neg, nor flirt. Talked general stuff like what she does? Where she from etc?

My question is what went wrong here? And how to stop being creepy when approaching. Like what is creepy?

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't run after a girl you don't know it looks like you've just followed her home. That's creepy.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
These days every girl or women use the word creepy all the time. You small talk with them, you becoming creepy. Why?

The other day I met this chick from the gym at a juice parlour. I started the conversation and hit it off pretty well (i think so, she was responding and laughing at jokes). Anyways she left, and I got my milkshake and left towards home too. I saw her walking in front of me, and I jogged towards her and asked like where she stays. She tells me an address..which happens to be my lane as well. We walk together, she got a call and was on phone most of the time. Anyway, my house comes and I say her bye and leave. I didn't think much about it.

The next day in gym, the gym trainer pulls me asides and tells me to not socialize as that chick found it "creepy". The F***? Why? Was it because I was going to my home?

I didn't even neg, nor flirt. Talked general stuff like what she does? Where she from etc?

My question is what went wrong here? And how to stop being creepy when approaching. Like what is creepy?
dont care. approach random women not in places where u are often so they wont say **** l0l

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't run after a girl you don't know it looks like you've just followed her home. That's creepy.
No no I wasn't chasing her, she was walking in front of me. Our homes are in the same lane. And I was the first one to leave, as my home comes before hers. There is only one way to go inside that lane. My intention was to only walk towards my home. Nowhere else. The problem I guess what happened is that she mistook it for following her.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont chase after girls....literally or figuratively....as you can see your actions can be easily misconstrued
I just realized. What to do in these kind of situations? Wait for her to leave completely, then walk towards my destination?

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
dont chase women like other guys said and unless you know her well dont walk her home or anywhere really, even choose a different path if you have too its better this way .

with that being said its not always your fault, some women had bad experiences and cant see that a guy is genuinly not trying to stalk her, others are simply bitches and seek attention and think every guy that says hi wants them and in their head its too much to handle a guy whose trying to be part of their daily schedule so he's a creep for trying when they never told him to .
and of course the most common one, if youre not her taste looks wise youre a creep ... couple that with the fact that you share the same gym and see each other often and BAM !! you got a girl who doesnt want you to ever talk to her and found an easy way to make it happen .

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Creepy = not attracted to you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes yeah. I used to a lot, but these days it has stopped. What do women perceive as creepiness?

This is womens mentality. Not that i have read it but have heard enough sbout it to come to this conclusion about womens mentality. The book 50 shades of gray is creepy as fack when you break it down. Guy stalks chick at work. Follows and harasses, ties up secually abuses her. Treats her like schitt. Guy just happend to be a billionare.....womans reaction....they love it.

Now. Make the protaganist in the story a broke hillbilly who lives in a trailer court. Change noththing else......now abuser is suddenly creepy.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy's behaving in an inappropriate way that makes women feel unsafe or transgresses social boundaries. Some women are oversensitive but I think in this case she was justified to find that creepy.

OP imagine the roles were flipped and you're the girl. You're working out at the gym and get some juice, a man starts chatting to you. You get on okay, everything's fine, but he's just some guy you don't know well. Then he follows you out of the place, asks you where you're staying (?!) and then walks along with you supposedly because his house is near.

You barely know this guy and it seems like he's almost trying to follow you home. WTF? You feel creeped out and you don't want to talk to him again.

You made several mistakes:

1. Being way too eager too early to get really friendly with this woman. She might have been just trying to work out and laughing at your jokes out of politeness, or it could have been genuine. Either way following her outside the gym crosses a line.

If your house is nearby, just ignore her walking there and talk to her next time you're at the gym.

2. You compromised her feeling of safety. You're probably bigger and stronger than her, for all she knows you could be a deranged rapist and here you are following her and asking where she lives.

Imagine you're on a date with a decent, non-promiscuous chick. Fifth date you know her well, you get on well together, you put your hand down her top when you're kissing and she finds it really hot, you sleep together.

But if you did that on the first date after barely talking to her, she'd find it disturbing ASF because you're not respecting her boundaries. Even if she's into you, that would be inappropriate behaviour at that stage of your relationship, and would be creepy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a crazy paranoid b!tch. I would've said your mistake was scaring her off by not walking ahead of her if she hadn't tried to get you in trouble at the gym, that imo was her crossing the line.

avoid her, talk to other girls, enjoy life, don't risk scaring girls off any more, randoms get paranoid easily so if you don't know her don't let her see you unless you're walking ahead and not looking back

Girls call you creepy when they don't like you, unless you're a legitimate weirdo who says and does strange off putting things you have nothing to worry about

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP imagine the roles were flipped and you're the girl. You're working out at the gym and get some juice, a man starts chatting to you. You get on okay, everything's fine, but he's just some guy you don't know well. Then he follows you out of the place, asks you where you're staying (?!) and then walks along with you supposedly because his house is near.

You barely know this guy and it seems like he's almost trying to follow you home. WTF? You feel creeped out and you don't want to talk to him again.
I'm a girl, and since the world revolves around me, anyone who walks into the entire neighborhood with hundreds or thousands of people that i live in is stalking me.

Imagine you're on a date with a decent, non-promiscuous chick. Fifth date you know her well, you get on well together, you put your hand down her top when you're kissing and she finds it really hot, you sleep together.

But if you did that on the first date after barely talking to her, she'd find it disturbing ASF because you're not respecting her boundaries. Even if she's into you, that would be inappropriate behaviour at that stage of your relationship, and would be creepy.
I see your point here, but this is a bad example because plenty of first dates get hot and heavy, and a girl not wanting to do anything with you is a sign that the date is going badly generally. (but then again i only date women I've talked to a decent amount before dating, i never knew how guys could get a girl out on a date after like 5 minutes online or 5 minutes of game on the street)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy = low life orbiters

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F this chick I am not changing paths to go home cause some chick is walking it. I would of thought about it then I would of been like F that walked past her, maybe a cheesy smile and move on. And Creepy doesn't always mean unattractive, good looking cause can come off as creepy, its a vibe, a energy

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell that dude to stay in is lane and I have no idea what you are talking about. Also, stay away from the cvnt who ratted you out. It's always best to only approach one of these thots if they make eye contact and are inviting. A cold call approach isn't the best answer.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
[Update] I did see her walking in the opposite direction same lane, I noticed her looking towards me and I ignore and walk on.