Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stop being boring, start being "fun"?

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 25 year old male.

I'm interested in politics, philosophy, literature, video gaming. And boxing. All round, a pretty boring person. At least that's what it feels like, especially with women.

When I'm around men, I find it easy to joke with them. Chat to them. I feel unafraid to express myself and relax. When women come along.....I find myself getting tight in the chest, nervous (really nervous) awkward etc.

I am trying to expand my comfort zone and all that. But I don't really understand when people say "be confident" "be fun" etc. What does that mean? What does the day in the life of a "fun" guy look like?

Maybe I'm overthinking it. Then again, "being myself" isn't an option anymore. My parents and older siblings have never spoken, ever, one word to me about sex and relationships. They're not interested, I really am on my own.

TIA for any tips. I'm thinking picking up a musical instrument or something exotic that no-one else does would be a good idea.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a mind hack that I use when I am with a woman I think is hot. That's treating her like the worst woman you've ever fecked.

Remember that ONE woman you fecked amd you ain't proud about it? The one your friends shouldn't know about? Remember how you looked down upon her, and you had little to no patient for her bs because you were fully aware that SHE was extremely lucky?

That's how you should treat all women. She ain't special. About your overall personality; I dont believe you are particularly boring. What, you think that bungee jumping will make you suddenly more exciting? It won't. It's a numbers game. Generate more volume, get more comfortable around women and be more carefree.

Last edited:

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a mind hack that I use when I am with a woman I think is hot. That's treating her like the worst woman you've ever fecked.

Remember that ONE woman you fecked amd you ain't proud about it? The one your friends shouldn't know about? Remember how you looked down upon her, and you had little to no patient for her bs because you were fully aware that SHE was extremely lucky?

That's how you should treat all women. She ain't special. About your overall personality; I dont believe you are particularly boring. What, you think that bungee jumping will.amke you suddenly more exciting? It won't. It's a numbers game. Generate more volume, get more comfortable around women and be more carefree.
Being carefree is the bit I struggle with. I was listening to the book of Pook and there was something in there about being like a little kid which got me thinking yeah, maybe I just need to be like a little kid and tease them play with them etc.

It definitely is a numbers game. Never had sex though, so I don't know what fecking a woman (ugly or good looking) is like.
Yeah I know I need to approach more. I feel invisible to women, even when talking to them.

Is there anything 'fun' guys do to be seen/noticed by chicks?

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think moving to a big city would help a lot.....my hometown is full of old retired people and families. Boring as hell, man.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Join a group dance classes and a coed sports in your community, probably women there are not the best to pick up, but at least you will be surrounded with them, maybe they're ugly, but you'll be able to practice talking to them and banter, that will be a good practice for the hot ones. You first start with the women who gives you the lowest anxiety and then work your way up to the ones who gives you the worst. Eventually you'll see its nothing out of the extraordinary to banter and tease them

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think moving to a big city would help a lot.....my hometown is full of old retired people and families. Boring as hell, man.
Oh yeah when you are 25 and in need of women you might be better off in a bigger city. Well you said it already. Fun. What is fun to women and people in general? Partying, events ect.

So you have quite the task at hand. Move to another city, build a new social circle and learn how to deal with women. Mind you, it takes one (wrong) woman to set you back years. Choose wisely.

Why don't you throw a party where you at right now? Organize something, tell your friends to bring friends. Tell your niece to bring friends.

And go feck a hooker or something. Break the seal to get started.

Last edited:

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah when you are 25 and in need of women you might be better off in a bigger city. Well you said it already. Fun. What is fun to women amd people in general? Partying, events ect.

So you have quite the task at hand. Move to another city, build a new social circle and learn how to deal with women. Mind you, it takes one (wrong) woman to set you back years. Choose wisely.

Why don't you throw a party where you at right now? Organize something, tell your friends to bring friends. Tell your niece to bring friends.

And go feck a hooker or something. Break the seal to get started.
Don't live on my own, unfortunately. No chance of having a free house anytime soon. My friends all have wives and kids (in their 30s) and they are pretty fun but quite unavailable.

I have a close friend who lives with his gf, might hit him up and see if there's anything going on. I've met her before, she's alright tbf.

Join a group dance classes and a coed sports in your community, probably women there are not the best to pick up, but at least you will be surrounded with them, maybe they're ugly, but you'll be able to practice talking to them and banter, that will be a good practice for the hot ones. You first start with the women who gives you the lowest anxiety and then work your way up to the ones who gives you the worst. Eventually you'll see its nothing out of the extraordinary to banter and tease them
Dancing....I hate dancing. If I could make humanity permanently forget one thing it would be dancing. I hate it. Probably because I've always been worse than terrible at it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read this. You are what I call the Roman archetype. A average bloke that has a hard time connecting with women. Well, the thing is if you dont change anything today, nothing will different tomorrow.

Dancing is a mating ritual. I would follow @Pedrito0906 his advice and go against your own nature for once. Dance for 2 years and benefit from this for the rest of your life.

What about the hooker option?

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought about hookers.....somewhat scared about dipping my toes in. They're not all riddled with disease are they?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
My friends all have wives and kids (in their 30s) and they are pretty fun but quite unavailable
That's life for most people around 30, I'm 33 and no kids, but the best thing out that is that we have the freedom to keep improving and to move to wherever we want without having another person to think about.

Dancing....I hate dancing. If I could make humanity permanently forget one thing it would be dancing. I hate it. Probably because I've always been worse than terrible at it.
You hate cause you're bad a it, I was bad but I loved it and wanted to learn. Fast forward after 1 year of practicing, I was the guy with the girl that everyone was staring at, because since the guy leads and if he knows how to dance the girl will shine. People coming to us and tell us how great of dancers we were.

The woman feels she's in dancing with the starts, and since most people don't know how to dance, that my friend is a huge status boost. Not to mention there is touching involved, sexy body movements, laughter when a spin goes wrong, and if she doesn't know how to, you teach her and she will make a connection.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sounds like you arent outcome independant. Go to a boxing match or your favorite restaurant and take a girl along. If it doesnt work it doesnt matter, you did something you wanted to do anyway. Take the pressure off.

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you arent outcome independant. Go to a boxing match or your favorite restaurant and take a girl along. If it doesnt work it doesnt matter, you did something you wanted to do anyway. Take the pressure off.
Yeah, maybe it's just that simple

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it's just that simple
Yeah bro, At some point you just have to say "F0ck it" to all the overthinking, all the "game", and just keep it simple.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought about hookers.....somewhat scared about dipping my toes in. They're not all riddled with disease are they?
Not more or less than Tinder sloot who lines up men and is a serial dater.

I cant guarantee you 100% safety though. A condom can break ect. But again , no difference from fecking a strange Tinder sloot. Yes ,the only good thing about being a virgo is you will be clean.

You may wanna start even slower than. Go to a strip club and let one grind on your D till you explode.

Last edited:

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not more or less than Tinder sloot who lines up men and is a serial dater.

I cant guarantee you 100% safety though. A condom can break ect. But again , no difference from fecking a strange Tinder sloot. Yes ,the only good thing about being a virgo is you will be clean.

You may wanna start even slower than. Go to a strip club and let one grind on your D till you explode.
Did a stirp club a few years back. Was alright, a but anti-climatic though :lol:

I remember when my older brother died (about ten years ago now) I went through this phase of maturity. It was strange. Maybe it was just a growth spirt, but girls noticed me all of a sudden. I went on a couple of dates for the first time. Had my first kiss.

Even got with the gf of the brother of a girl I was seeing......

That's the type of form I want to live in again

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

This is not an issue of what you enjoy doing being boring to women. This is an issue of confidence with women. It is that simple.

You need to treat every woman like you could care less about what happens with them. As Dr. Suave said - be outcome independent. You care too much. Once you realize that there are always more opportunities to meet women, you will realize that it means absolutely nothing what happens on a case by case basis. This doesn't mean act like an a$$hole, but don't worry about screwing up. If you worry about screwing up, you do screw up because you will act nervous about missing out on the opportunity with women. Women have a sixth sense on picking up on this lack of confidence.

If you are worried you are boring, I can guarantee that the women you cross paths with think you are boring. Write your own narrative. It is more about being confident, outgoing, and charming.

vüqar

Reaction score
25 yaşında bir erkeğim.

Politika, felsefe, edebiyat, video oyunlarıyla ilgileniyorum. Ve boks. Genel olarak, oldukça sıkıcı bir insan. En azından, özellikle kadınlarda böyle hissettiriyor.

Erkeklerin yanındayken onlarla şakalaşmayı kolay buluyorum. Onlarla sohbet et. Kendimi ifade etmekten ve rahatlamaktan korkmuyorum. Kadınlar ortaya çıktığında ..... kendimi göğsüm sıkışıyor, gergin (gerçekten gergin) garip buluyorum vs.

Konfor alanımı genişletmeye çalışıyorum falan. Ama insanların "kendinden emin ol" "eğlenceli ol" vb. dediklerini gerçekten anlamıyorum. Bu ne anlama geliyor? "Eğlenceli" bir adamın hayatında bir gün nasıl geçer?

Belki de fazla düşünüyorum. Öte yandan, "kendim olmak" artık bir seçenek değil. Ailem ve büyük kardeşlerim benimle seks ve ilişkiler hakkında asla tek kelime etmediler. İlgilenmiyorlar, gerçekten tek başımayım.

Herhangi bir ipucu için TIA. Başka kimsenin yapmadığı bir müzik aleti veya egzotik bir şey almanın iyi bir fikir olacağını düşünüyorum.
[/ALINTI]
operasyon,

Bu, kadınlara sıkıcı olmaktan hoşlandığınız bir şey değil. Kadınlar için bu bir güven sorunudur. Bu kadar basit.

Her kadına, başlarına gelenler umurunuzda değilmiş gibi davranmalısınız. Dr. Suave'nin dediği gibi - sonuçtan bağımsız olun. Çok fazla önemsiyorsun. Kadınlarla tanışmak için her zaman daha fazla fırsat olduğunu anladığınızda, vaka bazında olanların kesinlikle hiçbir şey ifade etmediğini anlayacaksınız. Bu bir$$delik gibi davranmak anlamına gelmez, ancak her şeyi batırmak konusunda endişelenmeyin. Eğer batırmaktan endişeleniyorsan, batırırsın çünkü kadınlarla olan fırsatı kaçırdığın için gergin davranırsın. Kadınların bu güven eksikliğini fark etme konusunda altıncı hissi vardır.

Sıkıcı olduğunuzdan endişeleniyorsanız, yolunun kesiştiği kadınların senin sıkıcı olduğunu düşündüğünü garanti edebilirim. Kendi hikayeni yaz. Daha çok kendinden emin, dışa dönük ve çekici olmakla ilgili.
[/ALINTI]just keep talking even if you are shy talking to them it might be your fear you have to get over it talk talk talk JUST DO IT FRIEND control your thoughts COME ON

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you describe sounds like anxiety mixed in with a lack of confidence in yourself.

You've got to confront that first and foremost. Women make you anxious so go spend time amongst women. Submerge yourself in that uncomfortable feeling and with time it will go away. Look at the logistics side of it. Also, focus on building up your social life as best you can.

I'm interested in politics, philosophy, literature, video gaming. And boxing. All round, a pretty boring person. At least that's what it feels like, especially with women.

When I'm around men, I find it easy to joke with them. Chat to them. I feel unafraid to express myself and relax. When women come along.....I find myself getting tight in the chest, nervous (really nervous) awkward etc.

You likely aren't as 'boring' as you think, you are just filled with self doubt.
Most people are boring, most people are average. Doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for more, but keep that in mind. However, those are things that generally don't appeal to women and those aren't 'fun' topics. Those are things you and I could chat about at length, but on a date with a woman I wouldn't start musing about Epictetus and the stoics. (unless she's into that as well)

Being carefree is the bit I struggle with. I was listening to the book of Pook and there was something in there about being like a little kid which got me thinking yeah, maybe I just need to be like a little kid and tease them play with them etc.

The point that Pook makes is to let go of the overthinking and remember being that kid on the playground who teased the girls and ran amuck.

That is the boyish carefree attitude that every man should have had at some point in their youth. You've got to channel that feeling again and in that state you are also likely not outcome dependent. Women on dates want to have fun. You don't need to mold yourself into some 'Suave' seducer who travelled the world over, has swiss bank accounts, fights bears for fun and drives a fleet of Bugatti's. ;)
Don't put on any airs period. An expereinced women will sniff that out immediately and be turned off by it. You need to own yourself. That unbridled confidence in yourself and your actions is what will attract women.

On that note I already see a concerning mentality with:

TIA for any tips. I'm thinking picking up a musical instrument or something exotic that no-one else does would be a good idea.
Do things for you, not for women.

Pickup hobbies and hone your skills because you want to! I've been a musician my whole life and it was nothing more then a conversation starter until I grew up a bit, was looking good and playing out. That was after years and years of strict practice to where I was competent and sharing the stage with musicians with serious accolades. Even then, no one aside from musicians cares about those things and while talent is very attractive, if you are not very attractive it isn't great at getting you in the door. If you look good and play well publicly it's like a cheat code though...

No. Try and fail first then reassess.

Keep your expectations realistic and know where you stack up. Get some on your own if you can. If you're alright looking try OLD, play the numbers game and see how you do. Chatting with em might help you with that anxiety. As for dancing that is a big comfort zone smasher. I HATE dancing and was always told to do it since again, musician. I tried it, had fun, made some friends and will try again when I have more time. You say you want to test your comfort zone, but then dismiss a recommendation from someone. Don't do that. Instead take consideration of it, reflect on it and see if it's something you are willing to try. Be more open to things in general and you will be more interesting and fun as result.

Don't live on my own, unfortunately. No chance of having a free house anytime soon. My friends all have wives and kids (in their 30s) and they are pretty fun but quite unavailable.
Same, it hasn't stopped me in the slightest.

I used to use it as a crutch to not get out and meet people and date. Eventually I said **** it and just stopped caring. I'm seeing girls on a regular basis now and still at home. Is it more challenging? Yes. Do some girls consider it a redflag? I bet! So I vet for girls that have their own place and let them know I'm still at home from the getgo. It weeds em out real quick and keeps the ones with interest. Another example of 'caring less' you should consider applying. That and a lot of people moved back home with their parents during covid. Most my buds in their mid 20s still live at home as well, although we are all in the process or at least striving to move out soon. You should be too i'd surmise. It is unfortunate that a girl who lives at home expects a guy of the same age to be on his own. Pay it no mind and focus on yourself.

@Dr.Suave is on it. Stop overthinking and just do the things you want to do while simulatouesly building yourself up. You are priority number one and women should only be a nice little compliment to the life you are building. Also, when you are grinding away and doing your thing people notice... Just be 'game' aware and less outcome dependent.

I think Corey Wayne's book is up your alley. He's on the money with the 'fun' and being on your purpose stuff. It is vanilla, but it gets the point across.

vüqar

Reaction score
Even if you are afraid to talk to them, keep talking, you may be afraid, you need to get over it talk talk talk JUST DO FRIEND control your thoughts C'mon

Glassguy

Reaction score
Do what you're passionate about in terms of hobbies, interests, etc. Don't change yourself in attempt to please women (or anyone for that matter).

Try to find women who shares some of the same interests as you do. Based on what you listed as your hobbies and interests, it should be too hard to find attractive and interesting women who enjoy the same things.

Also keep in mind that women you meet will have other interests and hobbies, so be open minded and try some of those things as well. You just might enjoy them more than you do your own hobbies.

IMO, happiness is a choice. And you must be happy in order to be "fun". We only live one life, so you might as well be happy and have "fun" doing what you want in life.