How to steal a girl?

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been friends with this girl for about a year now, and I have recently be come attracted to her. Our friendship is so that we have always been very flirtacious, but I've never been ableto do anything on acount of her live-in boyfriend. My question is how can I steal her from him? How do I make time with me more appealing than time with him?

This is a horribly dishonest way of getting a girl, but I figure I should try and get what I want.

Thanks for any tips.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing dishonest about it, but be careful what you wish for because you might get it. these things almost always blow up in your face.

the best way is to let her come to you, as is always (should be) the case btw.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KEddie
How do I make time with me more appealing than time with him?
By limiting it, be too busy for her, hopefully w/ other women, but it doesn't have to be. Ignore her basically, don't be so available that she doesn't have to compete for your time. If you are, she'll take you for granted and you'll always be her girlyfriend. Good luck.

--Crowes

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stealing some guys girlfriend is easy!

All you have to do is display SO much excellence that she can't help but leave him for you.

Problem being, if you WERE that great of a guy then you wouldn't have to go around stealing other guy's girlfriends.

Maybe its time for some self-evaluation. If your head was on straight you wouldn't have time to worry about stealing gf's. You'd be more concerned with the endless supply of single women out there.

Think about it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster you kick ass!

I am starting to really appreciate your no bull**** advice

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Stealing some guys girlfriend is easy!

All you have to do is display SO much excellence that she can't help but leave him for you.

Problem being, if you WERE that great of a guy then you wouldn't have to go around stealing other guy's girlfriend.
Have you ever hit on a girl that had a boyfreind? Did you do that w/ intentions of sex? Did you go in with no knowledge of her present status? Let me prequalify you, Did you ever hit on a girl you knew had a boyfriend?

Problem being, if you ARE that much of a stud, then why did you do it?

Maybe it's time for some self evaluation.

--Crowes

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
Have you ever hit on a girl that had a boyfreind?
Of course!
Did you do that w/ intentions of sex?
Damn straight!
Did you go in with no knowledge of her present status?
Once again, of course. Its impossible to know whether every girl I interact with is single or not.
Let me prequalify you
Please don't. It sounds kinda kinky and frankly I don't want you doing anything to me.
Did you ever hit on a girl you knew had a boyfriend?
I'm playful and flirtacious with most women I interact with. Its just me. So to answer your question - HELLS YEAH!. Do I plan, scheme, and obsess about how to steal a guys girlfriend? HELLS NO! For the same reason I wouldn't steal a guy's wallet. I wouldn't steal his girlfriend. Stealing is wrong. I learned that from my Mom when I took some candy from the grocery store. I think I was about 5.
Problem being, if you ARE that much of a stud, then why did you do it?
Once again being playful and flirtacious with women is in my nature. I NEVER intend to steal a girlfriend or f*ck with other people's relationships. I'm generally happy for other couples. If I ever sense that a (taken) girl has taken things the wrong way or I have crossed the line somehow, then I immediately back off. These are the women I avoid at all costs. They can't be trusted. If I sense a woman is unreceptive to my flirty nature then I assume she is happily involved with another guy or just isn't interested. I'm okay with that and I move on.
Maybe it's time for some self evaluation.
YES IT IS!

1. I'm flirty and playful with most all women.

2. I do it because whether she is single or not I'm building attraction.

3. Women tend to talk and that is how attraction snowballs.
If I can attract or impress one, whether she's single or taken she will undoubtedly build me up in the eyes of her friends.

4. This is how I build a harem of interested women.

5. I don't plan, scheme or obsess about stealing women from their current boyfriends.

6. I know that I could steal many guy's girlfriends but I don't because it is wrong and there are so many single women to keep me occupied.

7. If I meet a hot girl with a boyfriend I am not jealous of him or their relationship. Instead I try to befriend her (and him) in hopes she has other hot friends.

8. I want people to be happy. When I see two people together and they are happy and in love then I am happy for them too.

9. If I encounter a woman who is in a bad relationship and I'm attracted to her then I will let her relationship end on its own accord before I proceed any further.

So in summary I guess I feel pretty good about all these things.

Thank you Crowes I needed that.

Last edited:

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharp reply. If that is your deal then you are truly a DJ to be respected.

--Crowes

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Of course!

Damn straight!

Once again, of course. Its impossible to know whether every girl I interact with is single or not.

Please don't. It sounds kinda kinky and frankly I don't want you doing anything to me.

I'm playful and flirtacious with most women I interact with. Its just me. So to answer your question - HELLS YEAH!. Do I plan, scheme, and obsess about how to steal a guys girlfriend? HELLS NO! For the same reason I wouldn't steal a guy's wallet. I wouldn't steal his girlfriend. Stealing is wrong. I learned that from my Mom when I took some candy from the grocery store. I think I was about 5.

Once again being playful and flirtacious with women is in my nature. I NEVER intend to steal a girlfriend or f*ck with other people's relationships. I'm generally happy for other couples. If I ever sense that a (taken) girl has taken things the wrong way or I have crossed the line somehow, then I immediately back off. These are the women I avoid at all costs. They can't be trusted. If I sense a woman is unreceptive to my flirty nature then I assume she is happily involved with another guy or just isn't interested. I'm okay with that and I move on.

YES IT IS!

1. I'm flirty and playful with most all women.

2. I do it because whether she is single or not I'm building attraction.

3. Women tend to talk and that is how attraction snowballs.
If I can attract or impress one, whether she's single or taken she will undoubtedly build me up in the eyes of her friends.

4. This is how I build a harem of interested women.

5. I don't plan, scheme or obsess about stealing women from their current boyfriends.

6. I know that I could steal many guy's girlfriends but I don't because it is wrong and there are so many single women to keep me occupied.

7. If I meet a hot girl with a boyfriend I am not jealous of him or their relationship. Instead I try to befriend her (and him) in hopes she has other hot friends.

8. I want people to be happy. When I see two people together and they are happy and in love then I am happy for them too.

9. If I encounter a woman who is in a bad relationship and I'm attracted to her then I will let her relationship end on its own accord before I proceed any further.

So in summary I guess I feel pretty good about all these things.

Thank you Crowes I needed that.
How about if there was one girl that was SO hott that you honestly wanted her for yourself, then what would you do?

Would it ruin your mentality as a DJ?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Hawtness
How about if there was one girl that was SO hott that you honestly wanted her for yourself, then what would you do?

Would it ruin your mentality as a DJ?
I guess the bottom line for me is that there is no such thing as a girl being SOOO hot anymore. A hot chick is just another hot chick to me. There all over the place and I don't let them ruffle my feathers. I'm sure some of the other experienced DJ's around here would back me up on that comment.

Nobody has mentioned it yet but, what this thread is really about is oneitis. Becoming so focused on a hot chick that you are obsessed. Even though she's involved in a relationship you are planning and scheming on how to steal her. All along knowing that its the wrong thing to do. Its really silly when you think about it.

Really hot chicks have so many more options than the average girl. If she's involved in a relationship then she's most likely happy there. You know she's presented with tons of other options on a daily basis yet she stays with her boyfriend. Hmm.

In my experience if a girl is really interested in someone but she's involved in a relationship with someone else. She will quickly make herself available.

*** I apologize to KEddie and Crowes if my previous post sounded arrogant or pushy. My basic message still stands though. If you have the right DJ mentality then you wouldn't have time to worry about stealing gf's. You'd be more concerned with the endless supply of single women out there.

Peace