Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to stay detached?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like I'm gonna bang others because of the possibility that she isn't keeping her word. It's that I'm NOT banging others because of the possibility that she is keeping her word.

In the first couple of weeks I was in fact having sex with other people. Hell, one day she left in the morning and at 15:00 another one came over. With a third one just the day after (sex by a fire in the woods next to about 35 tents of people sleeping. Fun!).

I can do it, but I don't really want to. The sex with her gets better and better. I may be setting myself up for heartbreak, but I have other **** going on too which is fun and gets my mind off of it.

****ing others because of insecurities isn't fixing anything.
You're having feelings for her already that's why you can't see things rationally like we can here and what we are advising you to do.

Reaction score
All I’m going to say was the month I wasn’t cheating on my gf/spinning plates due to having a busy month, she almost dumped me because “she didn’t want a relationship anymore”!

Is it morale? No, but it’s the best thing for both of us lol.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, we're meeting up 3-4 times per week and she cooks me dinner, and pays me half the diesel we use on roadtrips. It's ok rn. But I definitely feel not attached, which is cool.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these girls are 10's then you must be ridiculously high value and shouldn't even be worrying about wether she will commit or not

she should be worrying if you will commit to her lol

22yr old pu$$y is nice pu$$y maybe the best pu$$y but not the only pu$$Y

I suspect these 10's you speak of are just 10's in your own perception...... in few years you will look back at them and think to yourself wtf they weren't 10's

FYI in 29 years i have never met a 10...... a handfull of 9's but never any 10's there is always some mental flaw in them

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these girls are 10's then you must be ridiculously high value and shouldn't even be worrying about wether she will commit or not
NGL, model looks, tall, athletic/muscular, funny/charismatic, good salary, C-level and founder of a company, decent artistic skills in photography and classical piano, also OK guitar player, speak 4 languages.

You would be surprised to hear that this makes dating harder. I could get laid every day with a new stranger I've just met, but that's just not my vibe. Few women want something more serious and the ones who do think I'm a player so they're generally not interested. (this is where "friends first" actually works for me. They get to know me better).

Last edited: