Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to shut down a feminist?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening men, I am ever surrounded in the UK by feminists,

on saturday I believe they will be at a formal dinner meeting im at....and they dont shut the hell up

undoubtedly at the table there will be calm debates flowing.....

Some of them are smart asses, I want to shut one down professionally as ill be with respecting adults....

give me some Microphone drops....(it will make me feel better on the night , )

thanks

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's always talk of equality for ****ty jobs like oil rigs and construction if they start talking about job quotas and focus solely on cushy white collar jobs (which they invariably do).

However, in my experience there is no such thing as calmly debating anyone who holds ideas that can't hold up to rational scrutiny. It's very rare to find people who will accept that they're wrong on the spot. At best they will eventually realize you're right some time later, but they will fight you in the moment. If you push their buttons then the calm is going to go out the window and their volume will start to rise. The best thing you can do is point out that they're not being calm or rational at that point, if they get mad enough they will spew out something utterly stupid.

Whatever you do, you have to stay calm and respectful in the face of their triggering. And under no circumstances should you gloat, smile or smirk if you best them intellectually. This was something Jordan Peterson regretted heavily when he told Kathy Newman "gotcha". Stay cool and unphased, otherwise you're going to lose bigtime in the face of the "respecting adults". You're playing with fire here, they will try every trick in the book to try and make you react.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I agree and it's not worth it IMO. It's way too much effort for no real return.

Better off wearing an Oprah t-shirt. That way they know you're on board with empowered, independent, overweight, controlling, diverse women around the world. Lol

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree you should make feminism work for you. Don’t open doors, don’t cover the entire bill, and don’t try to argue.

If women get equal pay, they should not be awarded child support for example.

I agree that you can’t argue with people who have steadfast viewpoints. They will make you look like the bad guy. Your task is to not get flustered. If you show them that you’re indifferent to what they are saying, that’s more powerful.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add me to the list of people who say not to bother. People with radical left or radical right views have difficulty understanding how they themselves think. They have something missing in their brain that prevents them from critical thinking, and they also have a fantasy narrative that is so important to them, their fabric of sanity hangs by the thread of that fantasy being reality. So by challenging any one of their beliefs, it has a domino effect that could take all of them out and this is absolutely terrifying to a person like that.

Best to sit there and look amused and maybe chime in by going even over more the top than they do. “Equal pay? Hell! I think women should earn 20% more than men because women are proven to be more intelligent than men.” Say it convincingly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add me to the list of people who say not to bother. People with radical left or radical right views have difficulty understanding how they themselves think. They have something missing in their brain that prevents them from critical thinking, and they also have a fantasy narrative that is so important to them, their fabric of sanity hangs by the thread of that fantasy being reality. So by challenging any one of their beliefs, it has a domino effect that could take all of them out and this is absolutely terrifying to a person like that.

Best to sit there and look amused and maybe chime in by going even over more the top than they do. “Equal pay? Hell! I think women should earn 20% more than men because women are proven to be more intelligent than men.” Say it convincingly.
2nded. Any "ism" is like a racism or an extremism. Radical belief systems. Your not going to sway anyone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't generally attempt to argue with zealots or morons and most feminists fall into both categories.
It could help if you had one or two people there with you, that was you won't be such an easy target.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of interest the one posted on social media yesterday here was her complete inane topics

feminism has reduced teenage pregnancies(lol hasnt stopped an epedemic of single moms though)

women pay more for mortgages, car mechanics, etc(no mention of social media whiteknighting that women take advantage of all day)

no woman has been president,

Oh and there literally obsessed with domestic violence, obsessed with it,

she ended it with "best thing to do is to support feminism and reach equality, instead of turning it round on women which suits neither sex"

Honestly Wow

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men suffer from domestic abuse more than women:

It’s just not talked about. Evidence supports this further when data shows that domestic abuse is more common in lesbian relationships than gay relationships too lol.

As for the other stuff, alimony shouldn’t exist if women have equal rights, nor should child support if there is 50/50 custody.

The gender wage gap is a myth. The stats for ‘wage’ just compare the median amount of yearly income of men to women, they don’t account for different jobs, hours worked, different positions, age, experience, job tenure (how long you’ve been at the same specific company), etc.

Men are more likely to move for a job, are more likely to work harder/worse hours, are more likely to work on holidays and weekends, and men work more hours overall. And what’s funny is that none of the stats account for overtime either, it’s just lumped up together. When you account for all of these things, men get paid LESS than women, especially among people younger than 30 (and especially part-time). All women working 35-39 hours a week got paid at least 7% more than their male counterparts working the same hours.

Men are more likely to accept overtime, and are less likely to take leave, whether excused or unexcused. Interestingly, men get harsher punishments for missing work or being late.

There are also more men working full-time than women. Women are more likely to work part-time than men.

Men also just CHOOSE to go into higher-paying jobs that are scaleable, too.

Women don’t work as much when they’re pregnant, especially towards the end. Men are less likely to leave work for kids like a ‘paternity leave’ compared to women (maternity leave). Men also are less likely to take sick days.

Men are more likely to ask for a raise, are typically more aggressive/competitive, and the top people are always men because of the variability hypothesis.

I mean just think about it, if a woman would do the same job as a man for less pay, only women would get hired because that would mean CHEAPER LABOR.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/atus.t04.htm

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/bolotnyy/files/be_gendergap.pdf

~~~~
Men’s World Cup generated $6 billion. Women’s generated $131 million.

Men got paid just under 7% of the total money they generated. Women got paid 23%.

Total ‘revenue’ only accounted for tickets sold. It didn’t account for sponsors, broadcasting deals, networking deals, total number of games played, etc. Men played more games throughout the year anyway, and got more sponsors and broadcasting deals just because more games played = more people watching/seeing the advertisements = more promotion.
~~~~

The women aren’t gonna use logic, so they’ll just say that men are so lazy and always do the bare minimum. You could just reply with the fact that while men happen to be the laziest, that they also have to admit that the hardest working people on the planet are also men too.

~~~~

This is the biggest thing:

Since second-wave feminism, birth control, and the sexual revolution, women have become less and less happy. In fact, women today are more unhappy than ever before, whereas men’s level of happiness has remained the same. There was one massive study that looked at this change and it was called The Pradox of Declining Female Happiness and that all the women there can google this on their phones in order to find it:

Women were actually happier than men before feminism, but that’s not the case anymore. Now, women don’t respond to logic and data like this, so what you’ll have to do is just say “and it makes sense too, every woman I have ever met has felt anxiety and depression at some point in their life whereas I can’t say the same for the men I’ve met”. Studies also show that women are more likely to have anxiety and depression than men by like 2x lol so you can google this.

~~~~

Ask them why they never fight for equality in construction work or why they don’t sign up for the draft or why they don’t fight for equality in garbage disposal or in sewage work or electrician jobs or plumbing. Also tell them that the more equal a country is that the less likely women are to have a career in STEM:

Dude I could go on about this forever bc I had to write 2 papers on it for a class of mine so yeah.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about how much you admire Lena Dunham and watch her smile. Then tell her she reminds you a lot of Lena Dunham and watch her seethe.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reward is not worth the investment

However, one smart thing I like to say to them is "You don't speak for women"

This completely stumps them and the power they think they have over the subject

Remember only 7% of British females identify as feminist

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Men suffer from domestic abuse more than women:

It’s just not talked about. Evidence supports this further when data shows that domestic abuse is more common in lesbian relationships than gay relationships too lol.

As for the other stuff, alimony shouldn’t exist if women have equal rights, nor should child support if there is 50/50 custody.

The gender wage gap is a myth. The stats for ‘wage’ just compare the median amount of yearly income of men to women, they don’t account for different jobs, hours worked, different positions, age, experience, job tenure (how long you’ve been at the same specific company), etc.

Men are more likely to move for a job, are more likely to work harder/worse hours, are more likely to work on holidays and weekends, and men work more hours overall. And what’s funny is that none of the stats account for overtime either, it’s just lumped up together. When you account for all of these things, men get paid LESS than women, especially among people younger than 30 (and especially part-time). All women working 35-39 hours a week got paid at least 7% more than their male counterparts working the same hours.

Men are more likely to accept overtime, and are less likely to take leave, whether excused or unexcused. Interestingly, men get harsher punishments for missing work or being late.

There are also more men working full-time than women. Women are more likely to work part-time than men.

Men also just CHOOSE to go into higher-paying jobs that are scaleable, too.

Women don’t work as much when they’re pregnant, especially towards the end. Men are less likely to leave work for kids like a ‘paternity leave’ compared to women (maternity leave). Men also are less likely to take sick days.

Men are more likely to ask for a raise, are typically more aggressive/competitive, and the top people are always men because of the variability hypothesis.

I mean just think about it, if a woman would do the same job as a man for less pay, only women would get hired because that would mean CHEAPER LABOR.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/atus.t04.htm

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/bolotnyy/files/be_gendergap.pdf

~~~~
Men’s World Cup generated $6 billion. Women’s generated $131 million.

Men got paid just under 7% of the total money they generated. Women got paid 23%.

Total ‘revenue’ only accounted for tickets sold. It didn’t account for sponsors, broadcasting deals, networking deals, total number of games played, etc. Men played more games throughout the year anyway, and got more sponsors and broadcasting deals just because more games played = more people watching/seeing the advertisements = more promotion.
~~~~

The women aren’t gonna use logic, so they’ll just say that men are so lazy and always do the bare minimum. You could just reply with the fact that while men happen to be the laziest, that they also have to admit that the hardest working people on the planet are also men too.

~~~~

This is the biggest thing:

Since second-wave feminism, birth control, and the sexual revolution, women have become less and less happy. In fact, women today are more unhappy than ever before, whereas men’s level of happiness has remained the same. There was one massive study that looked at this change and it was called The Pradox of Declining Female Happiness and that all the women there can google this on their phones in order to find it:

Women were actually happier than men before feminism, but that’s not the case anymore. Now, women don’t respond to logic and data like this, so what you’ll have to do is just say “and it makes sense too, every woman I have ever met has felt anxiety and depression at some point in their life whereas I can’t say the same for the men I’ve met”. Studies also show that women are more likely to have anxiety and depression than men by like 2x lol so you can google this.

~~~~

Ask them why they never fight for equality in construction work or why they don’t sign up for the draft or why they don’t fight for equality in garbage disposal or in sewage work or electrician jobs or plumbing. Also tell them that the more equal a country is that the less likely women are to have a career in STEM:

Dude I could go on about this forever bc I had to write 2 papers on it for a class of mine so yeah.
Women in construction don't typically hang out with feminists at dinner parties like the OP is attending. Fact.

I'm embarassed and ashamed to share that this city and many like it that I've worked construction in do not have men's shelters for domestic abused men. I don't think you count renting a room at the YMCA as a men's shelter so no, there is no men's shelters for the abused men.
There's no ads or pleas on the radio for donations or support and I don't know if there's posters in men's washrooms like there is in women's washrooms telling you what phone number to call to get the address. How do we get some men's shelters started? complete with children's facilities in case they had to leave with their kids(kids stay at shelters too)

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the advice in this post has morphed me into undead chronic

cheers men

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you feel the need to 'shut down' a feminist? How does that possibly help you? Don't waste time arguing with a chick about anything because often her decision is emotion based, not logical. Don't agree with anything you don't believe in, but don't argue either... just change the subject. When you try to argue with a woman... then you are just accused of 'mansplaining' and nothing you say is making an impact.... you are firing blanks.

I date feminists... when they go off on a 'girl power' rant, I just change the subject. If they keep dragging you back to a discussion on feminism... well... then just say any attempts to change ANYTHING, always has unintended consequences. If she boxes you into a discussion, then the ONLY way to counter this emotionally though storytelling. Just tell her an emotionally compelling story about how 'feminism' has made a negative impact. Then see what she does with that, if she shows some empathy for the story... then good... if she doesn't... then don't call her again. But anyway... for me if a chick will not follow my lead and avoid these kinds of discussions, then I'm done with her anyway... because she is not fun.

Women communicate emotionally so speak a language she understands... if you argue rationally, then you may as well be speaking in a long dead ancient language.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of interest the one posted on social media yesterday here was her complete inane topics

feminism has reduced teenage pregnancies(lol hasnt stopped an epedemic of single moms though)

women pay more for mortgages, car mechanics, etc(no mention of social media whiteknighting that women take advantage of all day)

no woman has been president,

she ended it with "best thing to do is to support feminism and reach equality, instead of turning it round on women which suits neither sex"

Honestly Wow
They whine about domestic violence but will never acknowledge that men are far more likely to be robbed, assaulted, murdered, etc than women. The prison population is overwhelmingly male and men receive far longer sentences than women for similar crimes. And how about suicide rates? Men are four times as likely to kill themselves as women. Doesn't exactly sound like being a man is all that great does it? Good luck trying to explain any of that to those poor oppressed women who still think the world is out to get them and therefore they're owed something.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening men, I am ever surrounded in the UK by feminists,

on saturday I believe they will be at a formal dinner meeting im at....and they dont shut the hell up

undoubtedly at the table there will be calm debates flowing.....

Some of them are smart asses, I want to shut one down professionally as ill be with respecting adults....

give me some Microphone drops....(it will make me feel better on the night , )

thanks
Why? I would just walk. You trying to bang them?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? I would just walk. You trying to bang them?
little tired of the passive agressive society we live in at the moment, i had words with my daughters mom the other day,

you could literally tell in the 10 years since our split , not one person has told these women "No"

its getting a bit disgusting