How to seriously motivate yourself while working out

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/?v=KNoBE1Ed3i4

Doing curls have never felt so good. I seriously watch these videos when I work out (no,not masterbating)

Just think to yourself "image what i'm going to look like once I loose all the weight and in shape. All those women will be begging for my d1ck"

You can thank me later

Last edited:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like i said before, f*ck all that bullsh*t, you are working out because you are doing it for your own physical/mental well-being :rolleyes: you're not doing it so that girls can gawk at you, if thats the only reason why you work out, that is sad

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty damn true

Its pretty sad if your only goal to workout is for the chicks.

But Goddam, them chicks got some nice Titties

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*pops a boner*

Fvck me dead and burry me pregnant, that's some pure hotness right there.

:cheer:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white cloud 8
like i said before, f*ck all that bullsh*t, you are working out because you are doing it for your own physical/mental well-being :rolleyes: you're not doing it so that girls can gawk at you, if thats the only reason why you work out, that is sad
Tha dark side has its pros

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh.it, I just use death metal.

Find a death metal song with lyrics which you can internalise, slap it on before a set of squats and I guarantee you will set a new PB.

Lifting is about getting angry and turning that anger into focus.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/?v=KNoBE1Ed3i4
Wow, Ive seen a lot of sexy things before but this blows me away, I still cant manage toi download the whole thing tho...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Lifter said:
Sh.it, I just use death metal.

Find a death metal song with lyrics which you can internalise, slap it on before a set of squats and I guarantee you will set a new PB.

Lifting is about getting angry and turning that anger into focus.
Word. I don't have an Ipod so I've had to rely on psyching myself up before i get to the gym, and metal always does the trick.

Other forms of anger:
Remembering how much of a WBAFC I used to be and how much I was a tool for the nice guy agenda. How much I was used as a lap-dog and a soggy tampon for girls' emotional problems. D!ck-heads in school that used to mock me socially when I was overweight.

I usuall think of people telling me that I "can't do it", and I also envision myself railing various girls. Both ways work, but I find anger to be more effective.

Anger is an extremely powerful tool if properly directed. :cool:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anger leads to hate, hate leads pain, pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to masterbation. But yeah, i watch that video whenever i lift weights in my room