“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How to Search

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Well If you don't know how to search here is the simple step by step guide...

You click the search button... the one in the upper right hand corner on every page.

If you would like to search by something said in the post or title then you type that into first box on the left...

If you would like to search by a person type it in one th box on the right....

If you want to search something a specific person said you fill in both boxes...

The search option should be self-explainatory...

Now the main reason I posted this was not to spam, but because I finally figured out the loophole in the system... I know others and nebs especially have this problem...

2-3 letter words...[If your searching the letter z, You obviously need help. Serious Help]

Well here is the key... * yes * is the key... by a simple process of deduction you can figure this out. Pretty damn simple. You put a * and * on both ends of the word... for example...

*DJ*or *AFC

If you just need help with an ancronym then please visit

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml

The search bar is a highly valuble tool. Please use it.

To all those who think this was pointless... It's a very useful tip aimed towards the newbs... I would even go so far to say it should be stickyed or at least linked to in a sticky.

[Crazykid or whoever, this post fills the requirements of being a tip and I FEEL it would benifit my fellow dons in understanding women, by being able to more easily navigate this site... and yes searching three letter words comes up a lot, esspecially since a lot of people use acronyms on this site... I also feel this should be pinned in the Don Juan Main Discussion but that is up to you.]

Capi
Abeeda.com

THE BENIFIT OF SEARCHING:
You can get answers to your questions without having to post it or wait for people to respond.

Also remember to check the bible for your questions too.

Good Luck ;)
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
no bishop, capi is on a roll.

Maybe capi should stay around because he is contributing nicely to this forumn.

To all those who think this was pointless... It's a very useful tip aimed towards the newbs...

I have used it many times to save the masters from complaining about all the "read the bible" and "stupid newbie". It saved me from making at least 3 or 4 posts initially.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
I never thought I'd hear myself say it, but... Uhmm... Nice job, Capi.;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Please don't flame...
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
Also I would like to add

There is a button on this forum that gets very lonely, it doesn't or doesn't appear to get pressed very much and it delivers very good results if you ask it to. It's called the Search button folks, so lets use a bit of brain power and a little bit of effort and lets stop seeing the same topics and questions popping up time and time again, its gets very tiring and boring. It's quite amazing what you achieve so use it guys, seriously.
 
Last edited:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Capi gives everything you need to know about how to use the search button.
Actually I left out a few things... like how to right click and read... but then again if you can't read... WTF are you doing on a message board?
 
Top