Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to rid myself of this jealousy?

SLSAMG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. Girl I've known for a while (12 years lol) was extremely interested in me. I never reciprocated the feelings because she was very very clingy. She ends up backing off and finds another guy she's absolutely infatuated with, this in turn caused my interest levels in her to rise a lot.

Classic.

Anyway, I find myself talking **** about their relationship and calling the guy a douche even though he's most likely really cool and I've never even met the guy in real life.

It's time to come clean with myself and admit that he's not a douche and I'm just straight up jealous of their relationship.

What's the best way to get over this? I'm meeting other women and I'm getting invited to parties a lot more now so I'm working on it. We remain close friends just like we were she liked me and nothing has changed between us. She doesn't know my feelings and I dont plan on telling her.

Thanks fellas.

SLSAMG

Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
Be more sexual with her (Kino, hand holding, demanding more time together) if she's no interested, then move on.
Well she has a boyfriend now, shes so infatuated with the guy, she literally doesnt stop talking about him. Not going to make a move, thats just creepy at this point. I know shes not interested

Reaction score
Did she say that herself? Did she tell you she is not interested? There's a saying on here (Don't know who said it), "Make the ho say no". SO unless she opens her mouth and say, "no", then you're not certain whether she is interested or not.

SLSAMG

Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
Did she say that herself? Did she tell you she is not interested? There's a saying on here (Don't know who said it), "Make the ho say no". SO unless she opens her mouth and say, "no", then you're not certain whether she is interested or not.
Yes she said it. We got into a conversation about relationships and we discussed how she used to like me and that attraction has since faded away. Weird conversation to have but we're comfortable together and there's no hard feelings

SLSAMG

Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
Then move on.
Yeah..... I know. That's exactly what I was asking for help with in my post. You provided nothing useful

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D.J. King Allister said:
You're wrong and you couldn't be more wrong.

The problem with the world isn't women being slvtty. Women always have been and always will be slvtty. That's not the problem. The problem is men disrespecting other men by hitting on their women. For all eternity down to about a hundred years ago, if a man hit on your woman, you'd just set him straight. The situation would rapidly become violent, and fatal, if one party wouldn't back off. So all men would respect the potential for sudden extreme violence in all other men, and not treat their women as fair game. But nowadays, it's illegal to claim your property. All women everywhere are treated as common prostitutes so that men with money can buy the favors of every woman around until their greedy gluttonous appetites are satiated.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to catch yourself when you find yourself getting worked up or feeling some irrational negative thought about this guy.

You don't have to be that guy that listens to all her problems though...but if you want to be her friend in that way, then you're just going to have to get used to it. Just don't be that ******* who places himself above everyone else, be happy for her and this guy and just concentrate on your life, enjoying that and increasing your value.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Down Low said:

The problem with the world isn't women being slvtty. Women always have been and always will be slvtty. That's not the problem. The problem is men disrespecting other men by hitting on their women. For all eternity down to about a hundred years ago, if a man hit on your woman, you'd just set him straight. The situation would rapidly become violent, and fatal, if one party wouldn't back off. So all men would respect the potential for sudden extreme violence in all other men, and not treat their women as fair game. But nowadays, it's illegal to claim your property. All women everywhere are treated as common prostitutes so that men with money can buy the favors of every woman around until their greedy gluttonous appetites are satiated.

Agreed, hitting on another mans girl is a huge no no. Why the hell would you want a girl thats taken when there so many more that are single? Why get hung up on one girl? Why would you talk sh1t about there relationship , is it because you want one ... with her and now this guy will be romping on her for the time being?

Either way hitting on another mans girl, just dont do it, theres no satisfaction, their relationship is already garbage if she responds to you hitting on her (another variable would be attention). But this is off topic.

Back on topic, your a smart guy you know what you have to do.... you have to drop her. You cant be friends with her until you fully get over the fact that she is gone. Pretty much im telling you to go NC for a little while until you find yourself getting over this girl. Then go back and hangout with her after youve nailed 10 other girls, had 3 threesomes, and are fortified by a brick wall

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:

^^ This ^^

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12 years into you.

Yes, make a move, she will leave him most likely.

What the **** is wrong with you by the way to wait 12 years to like her ?

SLSAMG

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
12 years into you.

Yes, make a move, she will leave him most likely.

What the **** is wrong with you by the way to wait 12 years to like her ?
I really doubt she'd leave him, and I'm not one to fuk anyones relationship up. Shes so infatuated with this guy. However, hes really laying on the flowers/gifts/attention as well as saying he loves her a month into the relationship. She says it back, dont know if it even means anything. But she loves the...what we would call "beta" stuff he does.

Also, i didnt wait 12 years to like her and she didnt like me for 12 years lol. Were both 21 and I've known her since elementary school, we grew up together. Thats what I mean by we've known each other 12 years. She started liking me a couple years ago which is when I found her annoying and clingy and I only started liking her a few months back when her interest in me faded away.