How to respond

acockers

Reaction score
Just asking fellow DJ and DJ wannabe some advice and opinion on this kind of conversation.

Girl : " when did u start your uni ?"
Boy: " Oh today .. when is yours ?"
Girl : " Oh ... today also but Im so lazy ?"
Boy : " Why lazy ? "
Girl : " You know .. old habit .. "
Girl : " You know what .. everytime when I want to start school I felt so lazy ... "
Girl : " It's like I don't wish to start school at all .. I'm too lazy to be bothered .. "
Boy (thinks) : " THEEEE ... WHAT THE HELL.... THEN YOU ARE LAZY .. "

Guys Im stuck here .. you know how do I proceed from here ?

Cheers,

Acockers

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yeah...come to think of it.. you do look like a big potato to me" then smile

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you seem to already fcuk up the second you open your mouth. You sholud never have started asking her what she means by being lazy. You know what lazy is, you dont need to know what she means, its not exactly the kind of conversation thats going to create attraction.

Tell me, is this suposed to be an aproach, because iff so you need help, if its jsut a casual convo then its nothing special but then again i dont think it is because why else would you put it up there.

acockers

Reaction score
Nah... it's just kind of stuff I've been wondering ..

When women start ranting about their day ( mostly things that guy wouldn't care about and would start finding solution for it ) WHat would be the most appropriate things to react to it ?

Say ..

1. When she rants about how her study is not doing well although she got credit and distinction all the way

2. When she talks about her work .. again and again.. how bad her boss and customer is

something along the line..

Cheers,

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, if a chick said something to me, i'd be like, "umm, okey" *walks away, disgusted*

**edit**

or hey u could say, "are you like lying in a bed all day?" she'd say "ya" and ud say "then i might visit you"

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
looooooooooool and she'd say "no im too lazy" :crackup:

addidasss

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not say "me too!" and follow up with ... "lets ditch our class together sometime:)"

gongxia649

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i dont think that you are lazy at all. you just need some motivation. perhaps hanging out more with me. i like to have your phone number so i can take you out sometimes."

dunno if this is gonna help.
just my 2 cents.

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
me: you know what you need to do..............
her: what??
Me: You need to stop being lazy and come chill with me. here gimme your #

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brocollie
looooooooooool and she'd say "no im too lazy" :crackup:
:p

when ever some one says somthing, theres a reason for it, whether its trying to impress, fishing for compliments or looking for aproval. If i was in the conversation, and the girl said that, then i would take it at face value and just move on in the conversation rather then dwelling on what she has just said.

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, or say "ye me too, well lets get lazy together, whats ur phone number so i can pick u up?"

Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I love the replies everyone is giving. I'm going agree with flexion too. In general, you don't want a woman ranting and complaining to you. She'll start to associate those emotions with you. Steer the conversation towards something fun & sexy by using the great responses others have posted.