"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to respond to....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
B**tchy behavior? One second my girl could be acting normal, she's pleasant, everything is cool, and then the next second she could look all mad and annoyed and if I just walk away her friends say I'm "ignoring her."

So, what to do when she goes into one of her moods?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
That's a **** test or maybe that's just her thing .

Tell her your hip to her game and you don't appreciate that
childish ****.(she does it cuz she gets away with it)If she keeps it up cuss her out and 1 her. You need that non-sense.


She'll probably even get more pissed .But whatever! As for her freinds .Your nothing but entertainmnet to them they will never give a damn about you.Don't pay any mind to them.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I had a female friend who used to do this. One day I said to her, "If you're going to act like this don't even talk to me at all." She hasn't done it since. I didn't yell and I wasn't angry, I just told her how it was.
 
Top