Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to this text

trverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks great advice.
I agree about the low interest aswell had that feeling from the first msg.
My initial reaction would be to reply back to her but after looking at the last text I sent, it basically says all my thoughts on the matter so I will leave it to her.
Her reply to me just seems pointless as in just replying to get the last msg in(by ending it with a goodnight to ensure no reply)

...Fun times

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
trverb, thats why Mr. Me was suggesting that you actually call and talk to her. That way you can judge her reaction instead of relying on texts where you have no clue.

trverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
ye im just going to wait it out man. Probably till I see her out again.
Il be able to tell instantly by her reaction to me.
I do agree now with just calling the girl up to judge her reaction, but for this girl its a bit too late for that so il just wait it out.
thanks

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
trverb said:
Well I txt her back saying:

"ok, well im pretty busy myself these days not alot of time to spare. might be able to fit u in another day.have fun studying"

Wasnt expecting a reply but got one:

"Its not fun anymore cant handle it blah blah blah.so whats the plans for friday then?.actually need to go to bed now.night"

is this i **** test?
Yes its a test to see if you are really as perfect as your last response to her.. accept her decline and wait a week then say you need to make up for the last time you were both soo busy..

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put her in the tank for the week and give her another chance next week. if that fails forget about the b-itch for the rest of your life.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MCristo said:
Sounds like she's busy...

You guys are over analyzing this. Just tell her you're busy Friday and try again in a few days. If you don't sense much interest when you do, then next her.
I have a case similar to this. I emailed and IM'ed with a girl off of Craigslist last Friday. She gave up the number that night too (I'm pretty good at internet game) and we chatted.

We were supposed to meet in person Wednesday but she claimed to be stuck at work. She didn't counteroffer.

I got her on IM and got her worked up again. She seems interested again, but I left her without securing a new meetup.

She is a HB9 at least from her pictures and seems to be interested in some of the same things sexually.

I think in my case I went through the steps pretty quick with her, but she claims this is her first time on Craigslist so I'm going to slow it down.

I'll let you know how it goes. I think she needs to rationalize her attraction to someone she hasn't met yet...

In any event, its fun to play around. I'm in an LTR already and like this for the mental challenge more than anything.