How to respond to this sh1t test?

Beachbum5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent this to a girl on OKC...."Hmm cute and interesting..you aren't a psycho are you?? :)"

She responded with "why the hell would you even ask that...?"

Obviously she has no sense of humor but how should I respond to this?

Beachbum5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bc in my small town..she is one of the few good looking people on OKC haha

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's not a **** test it is a statement that she has low interest (if any at all). You think your comment was funny but it wasn't; it was stupid.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The truth hurts!

You called it right and she confirmed!

You had the right idea but watch out for inflammatory words like psycho. As you can see, other people have called her that so she is sensitive to it.

Also, the relationship is over based on her response. You can't start out in conflict with a woman and ever get her in bed. If you get her in bed first then you might survive conflict.

Her response underscores exactly why you must not get riled when a woman criticizes you in any way. It only proves it must be true.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% what big neil said.

In the world of words only the truth hurts...

so its absolutely vital to learn to be nonreactive...it is the surest sign of growth.

most chicks never learn this skill so if you play your cards right then with a few sh!t tests of your own (which you did by throwing out the term psycho) you can decipher the wobbly deck of cards that is her mind

cremasta7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that she couldn't see your face, your body language, and basically having very few clues that you were attempting humour... yes, it was a weird thing to write. Especially if you've had no contact with her before, she's got no context about the kind of person you are.

You've sort of set a tone here, so maybe something like "Just checking because the last girl was a nutter" and get her to meet you asap, so she can see you were taking the p!ss.

Assuming you even want to meet her of course...

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeahh you negged kind of early, Try this

DJ "reply with your digits or i'm through with you"
HB "through with me? You don't even know me."
DJ "why would i even want to know you, if your
copping an attitude this early in the relationship"
HB "are you serious!!??"
DJ "Of course not, just wanted to break the ice."

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
On Valentine's Day I said to my date "All my life, beautiful, crazy women have thrown themselves at me."

She smiled and thought for a moment and said "...am I crazy?"

Without hesitation I said "Yes." As in of course.

She burst out laughing and said "Aside from a couple times I was drunk, I'm really not that crazy." I thought that was a good answer.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The misuse of the term "sh!t test" on this site is amazing.

This girl isn't testing you. She doesn't even f--king know you. That's not a test. Holy flipping Christ. Worrying about passing a "test" from some internet girl. Grow a pair and move on.

bigneil said:
On Valentine's Day I said to my date "All my life, beautiful, crazy women have thrown themselves at me."

She smiled and thought for a moment and said "...am I crazy?"

Without hesitation I said "Yes." As in of course.

She burst out laughing and said "Aside from a couple times I was drunk, I'm really not that crazy." I thought that was a good answer.
Cool story, brah

Beachbum5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you guys wanna see her profile? bc she is still messaging me but her pics look REALLY fake.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beachbum5963 said:
Any of you guys wanna see her profile? bc she is still messaging me but her pics look REALLY fake.
Couldn't care less, bro. It's some broad on the internet. I repeat: the INTERNET.

Sh!t...YOU could be fake for all I know. So now I'm gonna dive into a possibly-fake story about a possibly-fake girl from a possibly-fake guy on an internet message board? No thanks.

Worry about passing sh!t tests from girls you're actually dating. Otherwise, you're just some weirdo getting all obsessive about some girl you have a 2% chance of meeting.

B

BeDJ

Mantis Toboggan said:
Couldn't care less, bro. It's some broad on the internet. I repeat: the INTERNET.

Sh!t...YOU could be fake for all I know. So now I'm gonna dive into a possibly-fake story about a possibly-fake girl from a possibly-fake guy on an internet message board? No thanks.

Worry about passing sh!t tests from girls you're actually dating. Otherwise, you're just some weirdo getting all obsessive about some girl you have a 2% chance of meeting.
You're hilarious =)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Beachbum5963 said:
I sent this to a girl on OKC...."Hmm cute and interesting..you aren't a psycho are you?? :)"

She responded with "why the hell would you even ask that...?"

Obviously she has no sense of humor but how should I respond to this?
You don't even know this girl. Your sense of humor backfired. She took it as an insult. Now she's showing low interest.

Come back with a witty response if you want, but move on and message more women.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Is it that rare that the OP gets a reply that he is pursing women who dis-like him? Also note the problem with this "joke": by asking her to qualify her mental health, the OP is revealing that he has a tendency to date (just plain) "psycho" women. You don't want to say anything to the effect of "all women dump me" or "all women are bad".

In my example I didn't ask her if she was crazy. I encouraged it.