Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Respond To The "I Miss You" Text

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your posting history isn't important to me. You seem to really identify with yourself as some sort of female prophet on here which I am here to conclude you are not. I know it hurts your ego to hear that you haven't once broken anything down where I was like, "this chick gets it". Perhaps your audience you claim to have feels diff, which I will double back on the fact that they are BETA MALES.

the topic with @soulforge is dead, either you say you miss the girl or not. I didn't know he was married until Ms. Nosy in everyones business brought it to my attention.

My stance on this is that if you want to keep a girl around, you gotta say sweet **** at times.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 in the context of this post, they are one in the same my luv

Now go put the harsh truth daddy enlightened you with in your pipe and smoke it like a good girl

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when they text you the next day. You bang the girl for the first time like there is no tomorrow and your balls are super empty. You don't want to see any girl the next day. There is no mood to chat with the girl, pretending you miss her too and "you can't wait to see her again" messages are a annoying.

My question is:
How can you avoid contact but keeping the window open for future bangs?

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when they text you the next day. You bang the girl for the first time like there is no tomorrow and your balls are super empty. You don't want to see any girl the next day. There is no mood to chat with the girl, pretending you miss her too and "you can't wait to see her again" messages are a annoying.

My question is:
HAve above average bedroom skills my friend...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My question is:
Get a woman who cant speak English or a a Hooker.

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's comletely normal, what worries me that i miss you too. You cast some spell on me. Which!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best reply actually. Truth is do actually miss cake.. Alot
Haha yeah, cake is bomb. It's a reference to a US show called That 70's Show where in one episode Donna tells her bf Eric she loves him and obvi freaks him out and he replies "I love cake".

M

member160292

It takes some reflection for a chick to tell you she misses you. Acknowledge it, and follow up with fun banter

It’s not as hard to keep the attraction going, fellas

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she messaged me with "I am missing you"

My responses.

"That's nice, and miss you too girl, meeting on Friday so not long now"

I think occasionally if I mirror her, it's not a problem.. just not all of the time haha

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

My question is:
If you wanna see her again why would you want to avoid contact? Why are you so afraid of girl telling you "she misses you"? If its in the early stages you can replay by "Hey last night was fun, when are you available to get together"? and make plan for how may days away you want, its not difficult.