"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How to resiter POF?

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Am I doing something wrong? I fill out the initial form and then I'm taken to a questionnaire, and I complete it, and in the end no account is created. How does it work exactly?

Stop telling me POF don't work, I do it for a different reason, I'm creating female age 22 account to show you all something really cool.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Thanks for doin that. I did it a couple of times and it made me sick seeing all the dudes message me, a fake female. Imagine if the coin was flipped and we had droves of women messaging us, I'd be like get away from me!!! I'd start looking at them all like pieces of meat.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It be alright if dudes like me and you and the other dudes here messaged, but no, these poor women get messages from complete losers. Wtf kind of online validation they get from it, I have no clue.

I could not register pof, I did lava life instead, and in a few days I'll make a complex post about how shtty OLD is for women!
 
Top