How to remove neediness with women

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us are aware of what neediness and clinginess creates for women.

I have been there, having a woman that was a 10 in my eyes, and when there is interest from her side your stomach can't handle it. You can't believe she is actually interested. You are too nice. You start to develop traits of a beta. You are there to make the princess happy.

Once you enter that phase you are done.

Over-texting is enabled, over-pursuing is enabled, and you get emotional and eventually, the woman disappears.

This was my case from the age of 19-25 with every single woman being gone within 2 weeks. I never really understood why until I realized how my parents raised me in a dysfunctional f3ucked-up family with no love to give. This was enabling my behavior to receive love from women, I was expecting them to fill my glass which was empty all the time.

This is the case with most guys and I can see this from friends and relatives. Once you have your glass empty and you expect to receive love you have no choice but to seek it from somewhere. And if a woman rejects you, it translates to your past as this sets the default state of your inner self.

How I changed, was to enable pain. Which was hard but you have to go through it. Every single rejection embrace it and move on eventually your emotional inner-self develops into a rock. You can't be rejected anymore because you simply don't care. You train your emotional state like a soldier, abundance should be your default state.

This will eventually attract the kind of woman you want in your life.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start a business. Find a purpose. Work on it. Women aren't your life. You only have 50 - 80 years on this earth. And you spent 18 to 25 of it being a child. Time to be a man.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Start a business. Find a purpose. Work on it. Women aren't your life. You only have 50 - 80 years on this earth. And you spent 18 to 25 of it being a child. Time to be a man.
Cool concept, I had my own business. Now I'm into investing and other professional areas.

The post above is based on my past and it does not include only women as my main core importance from 19 until-25. It includes my personal experiences.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to remove neediness with women is to have more than one woman to text/date/fvck

If you like one a lot more than the others there will still be some neediness, but it's a lot less when you've got more going on in your social life than just her.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us are aware of what neediness and clinginess creates for women.

I have been there, having a woman that was a 10 in my eyes, and when there is interest from her side your stomach can't handle it. You can't believe she is actually interested. You are too nice. You start to develop traits of a beta. You are there to make the princess happy.

Once you enter that phase you are done.

Over-texting is enabled, over-pursuing is enabled, and you get emotional and eventually, the woman disappears.

This was my case from the age of 19-25 with every single woman being gone within 2 weeks. I never really understood why until I realized how my parents raised me in a dysfunctional f3ucked-up family with no love to give. This was enabling my behavior to receive love from women, I was expecting them to fill my glass which was empty all the time.

This is the case with most guys and I can see this from friends and relatives. Once you have your glass empty and you expect to receive love you have no choice but to seek it from somewhere. And if a woman rejects you, it translates to your past as this sets the default state of your inner self.

How I changed, was to enable pain. Which was hard but you have to go through it. Every single rejection embrace it and move on eventually your emotional inner-self develops into a rock. You can't be rejected anymore because you simply don't care. You train your emotional state like a soldier, abundance should be your default state.

This will eventually attract the kind of woman you want in your life.
I was there man.....

loveless parents and Hollywood made me a white knight craving for the love of a woman, Needless to say this was a recipy for failure.
Up until 20 i had trouble finding love and after that i had trouble getting rid of it. I was conditioned to do whatever it takes to get at least some love and it scared the **** out of me to dump a girlfriend. Took me decades of my life to figure out how my childhood fvcked me up as a grown men.

How to get out of this?

Well, with knowing your issue, you are allready on your path.

Now focus on yourself and spin plates for a couple of years. Dont make women a priority in life, focus on yourself.

Dont go out of your way for women, if one stumbles over your way, be analytical, dont just fall for the next best biatch.

Dont become emotional over a woman as emotions will cloud your judgement.

If you are a nice-guy, stop it.

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that. Don't be too hard on yourself. We men are programmed to want to provide for and protect the women in our life. So, in an LTR / marriage , once we think we have a woman we love, it comes narurally to us to pedastalize them. It's sad that the other sex sees that as betatization and starts losing respect.
I did that with my wife of thirty years...it drove me to the shrink because I couldn't figure out why inspite of being a good husband and a great father, I was treated like a doormat.
After seperating from her , with an LTR of five years, same pedastalization behaviour from me, inspite of the fact that she was my age i.e. 55 !
Towards the end of that LTR, I read Rollo's books amd found this forum. There was epiphany and all mysteries were solved. The uncaring LTR didn't know what hit her when I dumped her for being disrespectful.
Anyway, I believe even after knowing female nature and learning lessons, one would still need to be vigilant so as not to ease into betaness.

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must add, Sparta said it well in the last line. It doesn't pay to be a nice guy. Let the world think you are a mean *******. Better that than being a nice guy.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use every single bit of your mental energy to train your brain, on a daily basis, that women is just one (not all) aspects among many in life. The focus of your life should be activities/hobbies/purposes that make you happy, whole and better as a person. Hit the gym, learn to play the guitar, learn a foreign language, work an extra job, go volunteer, hang out more with friends.. etc... You name it. Pursue these things, not the woman.

When you've become a better and happier version of yourself, women will come on their own, your job then is to choose which one you want to sleep with.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to grow up and be a man and not a boy dude.
You need to go and develop from the stage boyhood to manhood and there is no way around it.