Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to reject an afc girl?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl on the New Years party and of course I was drunk.As I was drunk and it was dark I was making out big time with this girl. She gave me her number and I met her on a coffee date, but now I'm not attracted to her.She's a 5. I mean her personality is great but I'm a guy and don't give a fuk about this.Now I was thinking not to call her back and when she calls me I will keep saying that I have to study. Will she get the hint. Im 19 and she's 17.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody? I don't want to hurt her feelings.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Ask her help to hit on another of her girlfriends.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean her personality is great but I'm a guy and don't give a fuk about this.
There's nothing unmasculine about caring about a woman's personality. You'll find that stupid, whiny, or issue-laden women aren't worth the time, and personality does matter to some extent.

Ross Jeffries said it right himself, "A good book is better than a hot chick with a sub-70 IQ" (paraphrase)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by MackJr
There's nothing unmasculine about caring about a woman's personality. You'll find that stupid, whiny, or issue-laden women aren't worth the time, and personality does matter to some extent.

Ross Jeffries said it right himself, "A good book is better than a hot chick with a sub-70 IQ" (paraphrase)
Yes, but is her personality enough to overcome her unattractiveness? THAT in itself is rare.

Just apologize for making out with her and explain to her that you're sorry for making an ass of yourself and hope you can still be friends...you didn't mean to lead her on blah blah blah. Should've done that over coffee...turned it into a friends-type encounter, rather than a "date".

Or just don't talk to her any more. Cut all contact. ALL contact...if you give her just a glimmer of hope she might chase it.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
Do what AFC guys get -- LJBF. :)
BINGO!!!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i would just do nothing... not call her at all... she calls me i dont answer and bam, no more ugly

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Give her a taste of her own medicine! :p

"Hey.... I was thinkin and... I think it would be best if we would just be friends :D"

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't call her.But what when she calls me? Should I not answer or should I tell her I have to study and will call her back although I won't call her back.

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to pull this thread a little farther. Just a little. I could use a little help here to. The problem is I fvcked this girl on New Years and the problem is that I'm not interested in her. Well a few days after, she called a said how much she likes me and she's lonely and blah, blah. [The normal AFC stuff that men usually say to women]. So I had to give her the LJBF talk. Well here response was that she justs wants someone to hang out with once in a while, or someone to call and talk to. I told her that I'm busy but sure we can hang out once in a while. Normally I would not have a problem blowing off this girl, but unfortunately one of my best friends, dates her best friend, so we do run into each other. So there would be a lot of bad mouthing me from these girls if I just blew her off. She has already called a few times and asked to hang out. What the h*ll do I do? I really don't care to hang out as friends either but if I really blow her off, it will be a lot of bad mouthing. Oh and did I mention, it was her first time. Fvck, I'm screwed aren't I.[No pun intended]

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but my last thread I said I tried that and it didn't work. She still calls and wants to hang out "just as friends" because she's new to the area and doesn't have many around here. How do say no everytime, especially since I'm the one who took something from here that she'll never get back? I can't just ignore her because I see her around [reference my last thread]

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she calls me should I not answer(she'll send me a SMS) or should I tell I have to study and not call back?

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So hang out with her only when your with your friend and his girlfriend. You told her where you stand and now it's her job to deal with that fact.

This is yet another reason not to 5hit in your own backyard.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
topdog3853, damn thats a funky situation you got yourself in :p

Is this girl hot? You could make her your fvck buddy ;)

You're her first, so she probably feels a 'connection' to you with good feelings in her mind.

I think you should hang out with her once in a while, maybe introduce her to some of your other friends so she has some other people to hang out with, and hopefully she'll get attached to them and you're free to go :)

If you really wanna say NO politely, then make up excuses about how you're busy and whatnot...

Finally, you could be honest and tell her that you DONT want to hang out with her, and the reasons that you dont, and you'd appreciate if you could be on friendly terms but no more calls.

Hope you solve this one.

Mikelo2k :cool:

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks Mike. Yeah its definitely a sticky situation that I put myself in. I know I could make her a fvck buddy. She is not beautiful, but she is not nasty looking or a fat girl either. Maybe a HB5-6. Definitely not someone I'm really attracted to. I dont' want to make her a fvck buddy because I know it will just lead to worse consequences down the road. I also don't want to totally blow her off because I do look like a total dvck, especially since we both have third-party ties. I'm hanging out with her tomorrow but I think if she wants to hook up, I just not going to. That will put into her head that I'm not interested. Wish me luck.