Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to reassure your "Hired Gun" girlfriend you aren't jealous

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the Girlfriend has a summer job as a bartender that has her around a lot of other men. I totally understand that she has a persona that will get her more tips and business in general. She is attractive, outgoing, and friendly, which is why I'm attracted to her.

Naturally she is going to be approached by men in joking and serious fashion. She has told me about a couple of instances where this happened.

One was an 85 year old man who made a comment about "adding her to his harem" which she laughed and said was cute. I remarked I should introduce him to the Water Aerobics ladies at my gym (Fat old broads who are flirty as hell) . Later I told her to give him a hug and it would probably make his day.

In another case, an inebriated man walked up behind her and rubbed her shoulders. In that case she told him "I don't know you, don't touch me!" She prefaced telling me that with "I know this is going to piss you off"....

We were on the phone when she told me about those two instances , and the only response I could think of on the latter was to tell her 1) I trust her, and 2) I was confident she could handle herself in that situation. I was 700 miles away

The funny thing was I had just told her about one of my female employees who was improperly touched by a customer and how I laid down the law to the customer on how that was not acceptable.

So my question is,
Was this a test trying to see if I was going to exhibit jealousy, or protect her?
She has commented about some of my female friends (and that I have a lot of them). Could be she is projecting a little...Thoughts?
And did I miss a signal or a chance to show her that I am not controlling, but able to protect her?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hired gun girlfriend? what does that even mean?

dude, you handled it well. maybe she was testing you, maybe she was just telling you what happened to her that day. regardless, keep doing what you're doing.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
IDK bro I have a strict no flirting/male interaction law with my LTR. As for your situation those two stories were good ones for her to tell you. G rated ones id say.

She didnt tell you about the ripped college ball player who came in saying he wanted to eat her like an ice cream cone an she actually got a little turned on...

or the rich real estate guy who comes for his after work martini and shmoozes on your GF when you arent there...

also wtf is a hired gun gf? LOL...

Bottom line I dont show jealousy but I show territorial behavior. Next time she says some thing maybe tell her you were in line at the grocery store an some sloot in short shorts kept asking you to help her carry these big jugs of water blablabla...give that bish a taste of her own medicine.

Honestly that type of talk pisses me off...we all know its gonna happen...beautiful girl will be hit on etc..but if she is using it as a weapon/guage against you further then what she just did...u need to throat bang her to oblivion an back because thats some deceptive/emotional game shes running. Its disrespectful..like I think to myself would I intentionally try and make my GF or friend or anyone jealous..no thats what a piece of **** does.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "Hired Gun" is an attractive female who works with the public, usually in a sales or marketing capacity. From Store clerks, to Pharma Reps, to Bartenders, ****tail waitresses, etc.

They get hit on all the time because it is there job to be nice to people and many times men misinterpret their friendly demeanor as interest.

They also are some of the hardest women to seduce because they have heard it all.

My mindset is that an attractive woman is going always to have guys around her orbiting looking for some scrap of attention.

It is up to me to be the one whose attention she feels she wants to earn. That my attention is worth forgoing the other attention she is going to have thrown at her.

Likewise I have the mindset that I deserve her fidelity in return. I have nothing to gain by being jealous, and that would make me look weak and threatened.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the Girlfriend has a summer job as a bartender that has her around a lot of other men. I totally understand that she has a persona that will get her more tips and business in general. She is attractive, outgoing, and friendly, which is why I'm attracted to her.

Naturally she is going to be approached by men in joking and serious fashion. She has told me about a couple of instances where this happened.

One was an 85 year old man who made a comment about "adding her to his harem" which she laughed and said was cute. I remarked I should introduce him to the Water Aerobics ladies at my gym (Fat old broads who are flirty as hell) . Later I told her to give him a hug and it would probably make his day.

In another case, an inebriated man walked up behind her and rubbed her shoulders. In that case she told him "I don't know you, don't touch me!" She prefaced telling me that with "I know this is going to piss you off"....

We were on the phone when she told me about those two instances , and the only response I could think of on the latter was to tell her 1) I trust her, and 2) I was confident she could handle herself in that situation. I was 700 miles away

The funny thing was I had just told her about one of my female employees who was improperly touched by a customer and how I laid down the law to the customer on how that was not acceptable.

So my question is,
Was this a test trying to see if I was going to exhibit jealousy, or protect her?
She has commented about some of my female friends (and that I have a lot of them). Could be she is projecting a little...Thoughts?
And did I miss a signal or a chance to show her that I am not controlling, but able to protect her?
I always found that when a girl expects you to be jealous and you aren't and it upsets her, it is because they are jealous of something or up to something and they ate projecting. In my younger days i had a crazy jealous ex that was constantly picking fights and accusing me of cheating on her. Only for me to discover the accuser (her) was the one cheating all along.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "Hired Gun" is an attractive female who works with the public, usually in a sales or marketing capacity. From Store clerks, to Pharma Reps, to Bartenders, ****tail waitresses, etc.

They get hit on all the time because it is there job to be nice to people and many times men misinterpret their friendly demeanor as interest.

They also are some of the hardest women to seduce because they have heard it all.

My mindset is that an attractive woman is going always to have guys around her orbiting looking for some scrap of attention.

It is up to me to be the one whose attention she feels she wants to earn. That my attention is worth forgoing the other attention she is going to have thrown at her.

Likewise I have the mindset that I deserve her fidelity in return. I have nothing to gain by being jealous, and that would make me look weak and threatened.
A lot of em get so much attention that they develop tall and thick walls and are not easily pleasured by ANYONE. In her mind she has to think you are special.