Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Read A Woman

jiggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright DJ'ers, let me put a disclaimer that my game is strong, but so is yours. I'm putting this out here because I think the advice is universal!

Each girl is completely different and needs to hear words tailored for her. The key is to understand her TRUE desires and slowly incorporate them into your game. This helps with making them feel comfortable and at ease, leaving them feeling that it's OK to give in to their inhibition towards you.........

3 steps to reading a woman

1/ Listening at key moments: alright, at first I let the woman ramble about anything her heart wants to. Her dog, job, exercise schedule, shopping, whatever. It's all blah, blah, blah. But occasionally she'll drop a line that gives you insight into her. Make sure that the comment is sincere and meaningful. Women are an emotional rollercoaster, so what they want one day will be different tomorrow. The key here is to extract her true desires and needs. Here's an example......

This one girl I dated would drop lines like, "I can't believe my ex didn't like that, he didn't appreciate my little efforts!" Yea man, this is where you take a mental note. She's been burned by a guy in the past for this action.......Another line was, "I'm really just a loving person and I enjoy caring about someone." Yes, yes, yes....this is gold!

2/ Decipher her personality: So based on the mental notes, you can get a pretty good read on what a girl's personality is like. You should be able to gauge this after several long conversations. Also, after establishing some dating experience, you'll see similarities across women, but remember that every girl is unique and will require distinctive actions on your part. At this point, just get an idea of what are her needs.

Using the example above, I would get the feeling that this girl feels underappreciated and needs to feel validated when she shows effort towards me. Also, she is willing to go out of her way to please me, and this is what I (personally) look for in a woman.

3/ Incorporating her needs into your game: Now that you have an idea for what makes this girl feel special, it's time to put that knowledge to good use. I would recommend doing this in small amounts as it gives off a genuine effort.

Back to the example; It could be as simple as her making a complement, like "Oh Jiggy, I can’t believe this is happening, you’re so good for me." Simply respond how much her words mean and that you love it when she feels that way. This validates her actions and will encourage her to keep that mentality.

Another example would be if she makes you a nice dinner, or displays an effort towards you (backrub, a touch, a kiss, a BJ, cleans your house). Again, let her know that her action is incredible and it shows you how much she cares.

Bottom line; to the true DJ'er, this might seem to fall in the realms of a chump. But I would disagree. First, I don't feel anything towards these women, I'm just giving them what they desire. Second, you end up with a girl that gives you the benefits of a LTR (random BJ's, cleans, cooks, backrubs), without any commitment. Third, you walk away from the girl (when you decide) and she is left with the idea of you being the perfect man.

All you did, was understand her psychologically and let her put in all the effort!

Now, how DJ is that?

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
bible material!!!!:)

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Git Jiggy wid it! Like the post, and it's true - touch her heart and win her mind - her body will follow!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it kind of requires over anylising, i dont think theres anything wrong with the post but i dont see this as a great idea either, it could work on a small case you do need to listen to wha they say and act on it but im not going to start anylisng ocnversations to try and de-syfer her personality, just go with the flow.

jiggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
im not going to start anylisng ocnversations to try and de-syfer her personality, just go with the flow.
Hey, that's cool too man! There's definetly plenty of ways to get what you want from a girl and it's my opinion that "going with the flow" is a great method......

As for the other posts, I'm glad you guys are feelin it! For me, I believe the psychological aspect of this approach is what keeps me mentally intrigued. It's an amazing feeling when she melts and succombs to her natural slutty desires, all because she feels you are the only person that truely understands her.

Hey, she feels validated and cared for, and I get to bust a nut in her eye.......it's a win-win!!!! LMAO