Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to raise my sons red pill? Can they avoid having to unlearn feminine conditioning?

SuaveSausage

Reaction score
Hello, I'm hoping there are some other fathers on here that can shed some light on this subject for me.

My oldest is almost 10 and from some of the things he said recently I've decided its time to have "the talk" or at least version 1 of it with him. I'm curious to know if anyone has come up with a red pill version of this material or been down this road and can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My oldest is almost 10
I'm not a father. But can I suggest you actively take him to the gym and hit those muscles with him, plus do exercises on posture and height, there are such exercises on height.

As far as red pill, be careful. Kids talk to peers, and get in trouble if the ideas are extreme. I'd focus on physical side of things, so by the time he hits high school, hot cheerleaders going to chase him, then I'd sit down with him and tell him to read pook infront of me.

By the way, yes, feminine conditioning is everywhere, not just mother, teachers as well, you can't avoid it.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
My oldest is almost 10 and from some of the things he said recently I've decided its time to have "the talk" or at least version 1 of it with him.
What did he say?

SuaveSausage

Reaction score
He had this one thing where he would raise and wave his hand in the air slowly towards me saying "I'm not gonna hit you, I'm not gonna hit you, etc,...) and then he would hit me.

It was what brothers do to beat up and tease younger brothers, but what a great fun and playful way to teach your son that words mean nothing, and the actions give away the intent.
Nice one Danger! thats gold! I can work with that.

SuaveSausage

Reaction score
I'm not a father. But can I suggest you actively take him to the gym and hit those muscles with him, plus do exercises on posture and height, there are such exercises on height.
I like it, he's naturally athletic so I think this could work well for him.

As far as red pill, be careful. Kids talk to peers, and get in trouble if the ideas are extreme. I'd focus on physical side of things, so by the time he hits high school, hot cheerleaders going to chase him, then I'd sit down with him and tell him to read pook infront of me.
Totally, this is the bit I was worried about. I want to be honest with the little guy without getting him in trouble with peers or the school, but at the same time I can't just recite the same **** that I was taught growing up. That would just push more feminine conditioning on him and like you say it is already everywhere!

I'm not familiar with pook.

By the way, yes, feminine conditioning is everywhere, not just mother, teachers as well, you can't avoid it.
Yes it is rampant! TV, teachers, other kids, even kids cartoons are full of it!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in UK I've noticed that kids from certain immigrant communities are taught right from the Get-Go that boys are higher than girls which in turn makes them grow up and have no fear of women. They get married off and the wives wait on them hand and foot, rain or shine. Now compare that to Westerners who are taught that masculinity is bad and that women deserve everything they want. Going into the dating game and it's like watching a domesticated puppy enter a forest full of wolves.