How to quit looking at the facebook/myspace of your oneitis?

Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
Yes, she was. It was some weird "Texting-Land" area of the Friend Zone. But I kind of don't see how that matters. The bottom line, is that I extracted myself
from that pattern, and what it took was good, old fashioned, toughness. Just deleted that number from my phone (even if it took two or three times), quit looking at the screen every five minutes, and walked away.

It's just about will-power. Or am I missing something.
Well as long as you're not texting aimlessly without getting any replies, it's not a big deal. I was just making sure, lol.

Deleting #'s doesn't work for me because I tend to memorize the number after awhile. How can I erase it from my memory? I remember #'s from girlfriends 6 months ago even after they are long deleted from my phone. Then I get tempted to drunk dial or drunk text or something stupid.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Beavis said:
I'm sorry, I don't get your point.
I'm saying that self-discipline is the only way he's going to stop looking at his oneitis's facebook.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrinceBeavis said:
It came own to one thing....Self Discipline.

Look, you're just going to have to STOP.
Exectly.

to the OP, stop making excuses and just stop. Delete her, block her and don't search for her.

Here watch this funny skit, it will give you some perspective:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should be titled "how do I stop being a pvssy?" lol. man up and do it. thats how.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
Any tips? I think this is worse than following them around or bothering them in person (which I don't do) because it causes you to use your imagination to think more about how great they are rather than thinking about how great they are solely by seeing their actions in person.
solution A: you poke both of your eyes out, that way you can't stare at the screen anymore
solution B: you thrown the fvcking computer out the window
solution C: you cancel your internet contract
solution D: you man the fvck up, stop masturbating to facebook, and go out looking for real girls

which one will you choose?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats worse is when you cant stop looking at your ex-girlfriend who seems to be going out with lots of other guys while you wonder why your life has gone so wrong. That is a lot worse.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just STOP! Get some hobbys or something.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually considering selling my computer. It's about three years old but I should still be able to get some money from it.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i deactivated.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
lazikia said:
Fvck, this is the hardest thing to lose, any more advice?
Yeah, I actually know EXACTLY what you are going through.......

I was in the same exact situation 2 years ago (Freshman year of High School)

I warn you, getting over her isn't gonna be easy.....
Just limit your Facebook/Myspace stalking of her profile to about once or twice a day and then just go on from that :up:

There's no need to cancel your internet contract ------> That's just retarded :eek:
(how would you go back to this site if you wanted some more help on how to improve your life further? :crackup: )

Instead utilize both Myspace and Facebook in your goal of getting over her!
Put yourself out there more:
Start adding more Hot Babes to your Friends List
I can almost guarantee you that once you stop being sooo needy and winy,
you'll find plenty of girls that are hotter, and way more compatible with you than your current One-itus :D

And once you'll start developing more of an Alpha behavioral pattern and outlook, these chicks will be all over you ------>
and your former One-itus will be inflamed with the burning fires of jealousy! ;)

Best of look to you :cool:

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slap yourself in the face everytime you check her profile on facebook.

go out and pick up chick...drop this facebook ****..

You have no life...

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a problem like this accept it was sort of the opposite. The girl and her friend kept creating profiles and looking at mine or writing stuff on their sites to spite me. It was stupid.

They finally saw a conversation I had with a friend about how immature they were acting and they ended up blocking me. Glad to be rid of that headache.

You need to start off by blocking them or if its too bad delete your own pages all together

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy solution - get a friend to change your password or copy and paste something like this..............fhisadfhioas5478905-73098sdhakjaklsdffasdfi34 into the change password option (write down a copy of that password and store it somewhere like in your drawer at work or something) then after a month or so retrieve the written down password and go back on facebook. Not only will you have been stalk-free for a month, but im betting you'll have tons of new wall posts and friends to add!

If you can remember a password like that from memory i wouldn't worry about getting woman, just concentrating on the cure for cancer!

Lanceroni3

Don Juan
Reaction score
just quit facbook, or myspace. Why not? next time that girls asks if you are on the facebook (instead of getting her number), now you can say you arent!

Plus, you can now use all that time you spent on the facebook doing something productive, or browsing this forum instead :whistle:

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently chatted with an old oneitis. It was a nice exchange. She is still a sweet girl. She doesn't have a facebook or myspace but I did find photos of her lovey dovey with a guy who can only be her boyfriend. I remember the hurt I felt back in uni seeing her walk at night holding hands with another guy (I'm sure it was her). But now, seeing these pics, I felt absolutely nothing. Too much time has passed.

Last edited: