Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pursue low interest or medium interest girls

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna hear garbage from yall saying to focus on high interest girls only. That's not how the world works. If you wanna be a winner, you got to accept and conquer all challenges.

I know that many of you are slaying these low interest girls. No way in hell yall building a rotation of 5+ chicks with only high interest girls. Don't be hiding all your secrets now, let me in on some of that information. Whats your game after you get the number close? You text often with funny/witty bs or keep it simple, straight forward statements asking them to make plans? Yall keep it to once a week or communicate more often?

I need some help in formulating my game plan.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna hear garbage from yall saying to focus on high interest girls only. That's not how the world works. If you wanna be a winner, you got to accept and conquer all challenges.

I know that many of you are slaying these low interest girls. No way in hell yall building a rotation of 5+ chicks with only high interest girls. Don't be hiding all your secrets now, let me in on some of that information. Whats your game after you get the number close? You text often with funny/witty bs or keep it simple, straight forward statements asking them to make plans? Yall keep it to once a week or communicate more often?

you don' wanna heard but you will, want woman interested in you? go after the high interest, then main a medium will get high for the competition, or spend money on then like chump hoping to buy the interest

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invest virtually nothing in them and date other women.
This is really all you can do. Put in literally zero effort towards them. And to be honest, in my experiences those low to medium interest girls were never worth it, especially when you meet a girl that’s very into you from the start.

Serenity

Reaction score
Pursuing low/medium interest chicks is just a fancy way of saying you're an orbiter. You simply do not pursue these women. Your best bet is probably to roast the crap out of them for fun, might elicit enough emotion to bump up their interest, if only to separate yourself from every other sorry excuse for a man who predictably believes pursuing somehow works.

Think about it. They show little interest and you keep rewarding it with attention, you're giving something for almost nothing in return. This is absolutely irrational and women know this, they don't want a fool who can't retain value.

Be rational, reward their interest with your attention, punish their lack of interest by withdrawing your attention. This IS how the world works.

Low interest chicks are literally a waste of time to pursue as doing so only serves to prove they were right about you, that your value is below hers since you keep putting in the effort even if she doesn't.

Just mirror their interest level. If she's low interest, you are low interet. If she's high interest, you're high interest. Doing the opposite is the worst thing you can do as you reward undesired behavior and punish desired behavior.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive tried both strategies with low/medium interested woman. One giving attention and messaging and all that and it rarely works if their interest is not high. Also to bring up their interest level is too much work. On the other hand, when u just mirror what they do and really not give into her sometimes they just show up or look for you. But always better at the end of the day to focus on high interest girls.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not how the world works. If you wanna be a winner, you got to accept and conquer all challenges.
Not true when it comes to dating.
Why?
Because you might waste A LOT of time trying to "conquer" some woman, instead of enjoying that time with someone else or doing something else that's useful. And....it might not even work. Because it usually doesn't.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest or medium interest women cannot really be pursued as any heavy pursuit on your end is likely to further decrease attraction

Contrary to common belief she actually wants to chase you and not the other way around that is why push pull is such an effective technique

Push pull is incredibly difficult and near impossible to orchestrate in a virtual landscape with a low interest woman ( social media , text , swipe app)

So as a rule of thumb if you cant interact with a low - medium interest woman in the real world you can forget about it

If you do interact with her in the real world ( such as in work ) you have a chance of displaying characteristics like confidence , dominance and charm which will naturally force her to want you combine that with push pull and you have the best chance at raising interest

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're drilling it can take a lot longer to work yourself into the hole if it's dry. Also, if you have a big rig and the hole is dry it might not fit.

If you want to know more about the subject I think these videos might help:

The Disappointment of Dry Holes
How to avoid a Dry Hole

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Sure you can slèep with a low interest girl a few times, but ultimately it won't end well. Work smarter not harder, that's why we focus only on high interest women.

Who has the time to jump through all the hoops that low interest women make us go through? I rather put my attention to a girl who actually values me from the start.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi Knight of Roses

The answer is not to pursue women who are low interest or medium interest to begin with. You are wasting time and resources on the wrong battle. Obviously there are thousands of variables which could nudge a low or medium interest women to a high interest women, but it's not something that is repeatable consistently. It's like trying to get the stars to align consistently.

More often or not she will not respond to your text messages or if she does respond she will be super slow with no effort replies. Try to arrange a date and she will never declare her availability and if she does commit, she will flake last moment.

She will relegate you to orbiter, somebody you keep around hoping to get her on a date, and she will keep you around just for attention. Think of your self esteem – You must have low self esteem as a man to want to hang around with somebody (girl or boy) who doesn’t want you.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not garbage. It is plenty of experience and data of many years by men way ahead of you. Value yourself and your time a little.

But if you see it as a challenge, then no advice here can help you. Every medium to low-interest level girl has her reasons for being that way. And you must approach it subjectively.

Good luck.

Modern Man Advice