Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to punish women

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently made a "vow" to NEVER tolerate any disrespect in ANY form from a woman. THis includes tantrums, flirting with other guys, flaking on a date, stupid testing and faked-up dramatics,
HOw do I show her that this shyte is NOT OK and I will not tolerate it . In the past I have tried to "reason " with them but this is like trying to reason with a child -it does not work.
OR I have just walked away . THis can look like I am sulking and pouting which makes me non-DJ and then I also look like a child.

Any favorite tactics which work?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo JOPHIL28,

Try CALMLY giving the women the REASON you are walking away BEFORE you do it. ALIENATION OF AFFECTION works on every woman to some extent, even if they're NOT full-fledged Attention Whhores.

Try telling her something like this:

"Whenever you (INSERT BEHAVIOR), that's unacceptable to me---and a HUGE turnoff. So whenever you decide you're ready to act like you KNOW you SHOULD, try giving me a call..."

THEN walk off.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is purely theoretical, I though of it on a bus, but I plan to use it: three strikes.

During a discussion with her before anything happens, calmly explain the things that are unacceptable and disrespectful, and you don't want them entering the relationship.

A little while later, when she intentionally does something disrespectful to test, gain power, or annoy you, calmly tell her "strike one" and go home. Ignore all communication from her for a few days - this will make her nuts.

Strike two, same thing. Make it 4 or 5 days of no contact.

Strike three is the tough one. If she's stupid enough to get to this one you HAVE to walk away. If you start calling balls, or half strikes, you're giving her permission to abuse you without limit.

The best way would be in a bar, or a club, where she's flirting with some guy. Write "steeeee-riiiike THREEEEEE" on a napkin and be halfway out the parking lot when she gets back. Make sure you drive everywhere so she can find a cab home.

Maybe you want to get back with her a few months later (maybe not). If you do make it clear that she starts off with two strikes this time.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
jophil28 said:
I recently made a "vow" to NEVER tolerate any disrespect in ANY form from a woman. THis includes tantrums, flirting with other guys, flaking on a date, stupid testing and faked-up dramatics,
HOw do I show her that this shyte is NOT OK and I will not tolerate it . In the past I have tried to "reason " with them but this is like trying to reason with a child -it does not work.
OR I have just walked away . THis can look like I am sulking and pouting which makes me non-DJ and then I also look like a child.

Any favorite tactics which work?
Give the cawk to someone else. Or if you're in a committed relationship, at least deny HER the cawk.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her what she wants. Take away something she likes. Make sure she knows why. Be nice but firm.

She'll either toe the line or go elsewhere, either is an acceptable solution.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I posted elsewhere - the other night a girl showed up late to our date. I made her pay and I let her know it was punishment for being late. She tested me when we were about to pay by saying "Do I REALLY have to pay?" and I said, "Yes, you were late. You're being punished"

Reaction score
Let's face it, a flakey chick is just not worth the trouble. But in an ideal world you don't act like a controlling prick. Who wants to live that way? It's not the way you deal with your friends, for instance.

I just drop them. If they lack manners, they're worthless anyway. "Good bye. See ya. You've not been showing me respect and life is too short and I have too much respect for myself to put up with this bull****." I usually kind of like it, in fact, if I get some last-minute cancellation early on. It sucks to block out the evening, but at least I've learned early I'm dealing with an immature, selfish *****.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo JOPHIL28,

Try CALMLY giving the women the REASON you are walking away BEFORE you do it. ALIENATION OF AFFECTION works on every woman to some extent, even if they're NOT full-fledged Attention Whhores.

"Whenever you (INSERT BEHAVIOR), that's unacceptable to me---and a HUGE turnoff. So whenever you decide you're ready to act like you KNOW you SHOULD, try giving me a call..."

THEN walk off.

That sounds overly harsh and likely will just make them think "what an a55h0le" maybe I think. Isn't there a better way to word it?

I'm really interested in this subject since i'm pretty poor at dealing with this sort of thing other than walking away, which seems pointless since it's usually not THAT offensive some of the things women do.. and they all do something or other at some point.

I'd like to see some more opinions and further discussion on this.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip Club Inspector said:
Let's face it, a flakey chick is just not worth the trouble
Maybe, maybe not. But this isn't necessarily about a habitually flakey chick, it's about the inevitable moment when the girl has a bad hair day and decides to see where the line is. I'm not gonna throw away a perfectly good girl over a simple training exercise. Swat her butt and when she behaves ... well you know.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think that Victory's response is "Too Harsh" at all. After all, the behavior that we are objecting to from women is usually an example of their juvenile mindset and their crass "entitled " selfishness -in other words they are acting like a child and therefore our response should be like that of a 'correcting parent'.
Would you call a parent an A55hole for pulling up their wayward child ?

I think that we men overestimate women's desire and/or ability to act like an equal adult. They do not. If they were functional adults they would not cause so much dramatic cr*p for no legitimate reason.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly just a "I'm really shocked and disappointed to see that from you" look and something like "I think you're a lot better than that" works a lot for me if the thing is minor. You can even soften the blow more if need be later. If they correct the behavior you can say something like "we all have our moments" and then just move on.

Not everything has to be a big deal.

If she persists yo can always escalate the disapproval and you will have a more solid basis.

This also leaves a nce loophole for the moment when you screw up, if it happens. You just repeat "we all have our moments I guess" or something that echos what you said when you forgave and rewarded her.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I do not think that Victory's response is "Too Harsh" at all. After all, the behavior that we are objecting to from women is usually an example of their juvenile mindset and their crass "entitled " selfishness -in other words they are acting like a child and therefore our response should be like that of a 'correcting parent'.
I've tried that sort of thing before. I get called out and accused of talking down to them and treating them like a child and they are none too happy and think less of me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking down to women who behave badly or like children behave IS appropriate.
The fact that they do not like it is not the point - since when did we need children to "like " their punishment ?
You do it because it fits their actions. What you do not stamp out, repeats itself.
Their sulky ,pouty disapproval of your reprimand is just another of their manipulations.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo JOPHIL28,

THEN walk off.
If you have been treated badly by anyone, then there is NO reason to explain anything.
Just move on and live your own life.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
edmond said:
If you have been treated badly by anyone, then there is NO reason to explain anything.
Just move on and live your own life.
:up: real talk.....

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops,

I think we're ALL pretty much marching in the same direction here, it's just that some of us are using different vehicles (methods) to get there. My earlier statement was designed for a "last straw" type of situation with a woman who actually might have some potential for a meaningful relationship----IF she can be corrected from exhibiting certain behaviors.

What we're trying to do here, soldiers, is affect CHANGE---the same as you would if you wanted to break your sons or daughters bad patterns and steer them toward better ones. Reward the behaviors that you approve of, while punishing those that you don't----IF you feel the woman is worth the effort.

So no, I wouldn't EXPLAIN anything in this way to some random, casual woman I've been out with a couple of times or something. There is NO benefit in using that method for HER. It's a waste of time, so simply walking away would definitely be appropriate.

But if a girl is ON POINT in a lot of areas, but she tends to throw out shyt tests and act like a princess, it's usually because of one of two reasons:

She's either not that into you = LOW INTEREST, or because she's been allowed to get away with it by the last guy SHE DUMPED. lol Most of the time I think it's the FORMER rather than the latter, but let's play along for a minute and just assume it's the LATTER, shall we?

SOME chicks actually do BELIEVE that there's nothing wrong with how they act sometimes. My experience with these types of women is that they NEED and are in fact, looking for a guy that will hold them accountable----at least, the ones still worth the consideration of an long term relationship are.

Again, in every case, the punishment should ALWAYS fit the crime. And the type of women you're dealing with should also factor into the methods you use to discipline them. Do a search for any of my posts explaining the differences between FREAKS, HOES, and GOOD GIRLS and you'll see what I'm talking about.

And those classifications didn't orignate with VICTORY UNLIMITED, no---PLAYER SUPREME was a big advocate of assigning these "types" as well.

It's true, you CAN punish some girls with a stern, icy ook, others with sharp, verbal rebuff, but still OTHERS may require for you to alienate them from your affection by withdrawing in some way. Now whether that withdrawal is permanent or not usually depends on if YOU think the woman, and/or the fledgling relationship is WORTH salvaging.

No one wants a chronic headache, and continuing to pursue ANY woman who chooses to give you one by bytchy behavior and giving out constant shyt tests is the same as ASKING for a chronic headache. Ask yourself: "Was she acting this way when she was REALLY into me a month ago? Or, If I was Orlando Bloom, Will Smith, Patrick Dempsey or any other popular, sought after, high status actor guy----could she "find a way" to CONSISTENTLY act better towards me THEN?

Life is TOO short, soldiers. There's too many OTHER women we can try. And to steal a line from my sisters in the African American community ---- "I can do BAD all by myself!" lol

If a woman is ONLY gonna add MOSTLY drama and strife to my life---WHO NEEDS HER.

Sorry, but a hot, wet hole (and you're lucky if it's TIGHT...LOL) is not ENOUGH of a trade off for ME, son. No. ALL relationships that are healthy are indeed that way because BOTH parties recognize how important it is to DEFEND the line of respect between the two of you.

And any woman who makes a habit of "crossing" that line, eventhough she may not be a BAD person, I personally have to recognize that SHE is not for MY life. And to stay with her would be to SETTLE for her.

And once I realize that, THEN I know it's time for me to...

...March on.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, can't argue. I usually weed the complete PITA ones out so early it never comes to that. I guess my BS threshold might just be really low. No one is perfect and I don't expect perfection from myself or others, so that's the other side of the coin.

If it's systematic,intentional or persistent I just drop it. If it's minor and seems correctable, then I try to correct it. No magic.

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the previous posters. :up:

The older I get the more I think people are a lot like dogs... If you're trying to train them, rewarding and consistently reinforcing the correct behaviour is a lot more efficable than trying bribe or punish the bad behaviour out. If the training ain't taking, often its a better choice to start out fresh with a new dog :D. Not to mention the aggravation saved.

People only genuinely change when THEY want to.